Community Engagement Manager - Nomination Aescobar

Hi NEAR Family! I am Aescobar who have been working in NEAR NFT space for over a year. I would like to apply as Community Engagement Manager for NDC as I like and want to upgrade my self to get more experiences on handling a team. Currently, I am also part of JUMP Defi core team as Head of Community Manager"

Here is my experience (issues on sending cv due to new account)

WORKING EXPERIENCES

NEAR & SOL BLOCKCHAIN
Classy Kangaroo (NFT Project) Community Manager April 2022 – Present

• Collaboration with cross chain project to bring opportunity for the holders to make more liquidity and bags of investment
  • Connect the team with the cross-chain project and work together as partner

Jump Defi & NEKO (Cross-chain NFT and Defi Project) Head of Community Manager March 2023 – Present

• Collaboration with cross chain project to bring more members to the server
  • Connect the team for partnership and expanding the ecosystem
  • Taking care of the Community Manager and Moderator daily activity
  • Achievements: Created an invite contest and airdrop a token, that bring 10k members in a week & collaboration with OG project in Solana, Algorand, Arbitrum, Polygon.

Near Ocean x Boo Monster (NFT Project) Community Manager

July 2022 – Present

• Social Media Manager (Twitter)
  • Collaboration to bring opportunity for the community

Web3Mon (Game-Fi project) Community Manager August 2022 – Present

• Social Media Manager (Twitter)
  • Community engagement
  • Cross-chain partnership

ElCafeCartel (NFT project) Community Manager December 2022 – Present

• Collaboration with cross chain project
  • Community engagement
  • Assisting community and share alpha

Paras (first NFT marketplace in NEAR ) Moderator

February 2023- Present

• Community engaging
  • Sharing Alpha

Cheddar Defi (NFT and Defi Project) Moderator

May 2022 – Present

• Partnership and community engagement

CUDOS BLOCKCHAIN

Aurapool ( NFT marketplace in CUDOS ) Community Manager March 2023 – Present

• Community engagement
  • Attending tickets
  • Collaborations with cross chain project

SUI BLOCKCHAIN

Loot Ryders (NFT project) Community Manager

• Community engaging
  • Marketing strategy
  • Collaborations
19 Likes

I recommend 100%.
I worked with Aescobar, and saw all what he can do.
He is friendly, very proactive. He manage as team of CM very well.
Pushing community “to the moon”, he have a real talent, and we really need him aas Community Engagement Manager at NDC

8 Likes

Aescobar is so strong at multi tasking,he is very active and so far since I met him, he has been awesome. I’m sure he is capable to manage this post beyond your imaginations .

4 Likes

Hi Aescobar,

Thank you for your nomination!
Looking forward to having a chat with you later this week.

5 Likes

I 100% agree with this nomination, he will be a valuble member for gwg

4 Likes

One of the hardest working man in the near community - if not THE hardest working man!
Aescobar is everywhere - everytime. It seems he has got 8 arms and doesnt sleep.
Pushing the Community forward, bringing alpha, WL, Games into the servers and filling them with life. Especially during this crypto winter he upped his presence and the servers he is working in are thriving.

Always having an ear, always engaging and connecting people.
My favorite near-guy so to speak!

AND

it looks like he really knows how to make good coffee!

6 Likes

Aescobar is one of the most dedicated person in Near eco as far i concerned, having him on your team will be a great boost

5 Likes

Am happy to be part of your community and i proudly support you , cause i have seen the way u work with us is always nice and cool
I just wanna say i support cause i like your work
Because i am a man too ,and i believe we going a long way, so just keep it up man. We are cool​:v::fire:

5 Likes

I recommend him, his so hard working and dedicated.

4 Likes

He is one the best of the best :slight_smile: working hard like a tiger and he is nice2! i had the please to talk to him and he is great! i strongly recommend this amazing person :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Aescobar displayed dedication and passion for projects he is involved in. Happy to give my support! all the best my friend! :rocket:

3 Likes

Having worked closely with Aescobar I can also vouch for his passion and dedication to the NEAR ecosystem. Aescobar has great ideas, drive and community management skills that equip him well for this position.
He will be an asset to your team and would be great to see him succeed in the role.

3 Likes

What’s the deal, folks?
I need to get this off my chest. This role is not some experimental playground! I’m referring to these posts(Speaker for the Dead) where it says some of you are acting like leeches, grabbing all the roles in the ecosystem. We’re supposed to encourage positive communication, but instead, we’re seeing gatekeeping in action.
Why do some of you need to hog multiple roles? Seriously, you’re already Head of Community at Jumpfi, and now you’re eyeing another role at NDC? Give others a chance, will you? I’ve only been here for three days, and I’ve already noticed some of you juggling 3-4 roles. It’s outrageous!
This blatant gatekeeping is preventing new talent from joining the ecosystem. How about we focus on being fair and inclusive, huh? Stop monopolizing all the opportunities for yourselves and show some consideration for others. It’s high time we put an end to this and give level playing field for everyone.

I urge you all to reflect on this behavior and make positive changes. It’s time to prioritize fairness and inclusivity over personal gains. Thank you for listening.

Hai friend, I see your concern and what you try to point out.
Maybe I just like to share to you that JUMP defi is a project that stand on NEAR ecosystem while NDC is grassroots initiative that brings together users, projects, stakeholders and partners of the NEAR ecosystem to promote self-governance.

These 2 are totally diff things, the intention isn’t to close others opportunity but I like to use my experience in JUMP to involve more in the ecosystem and create a great community team and everyone who involve in the governance have been review fairly.

Let’s make this together, if you like to have some works/ opportunity please feel free to drop a DM on discord and I will assist you when there is project come to me

Regards
Aesco

3 Likes

I’m aware jump is ecosystem project. But hey, they are building on near so they are part of the ecosystem even if your role was on ethereum no need to apply for this one. You are already working full time and this is another full time position.

Let’s be real here, you don’t even qualify for this role. And you know what? You can still contribute to the ecosystem with that experience without needing this position. It’s frustrating to see people who just want to get paid without actually wanting to help. I wish they had made this position unpaid so we can weed out those who are really here for the right reasons. Ugh!

To be honest, @mugabeBa i’m not sure where you are coming from here. Aescobar has nothing but the right intentions and wants to see NEAR and the whole ecosystem thrive and return to the good times.

Just because he has one role doesn’t make him ineligible for the position. Every person has the right to apply for the position. Upon interview i am sure the NDC will choose who they feel is best equipped for the position.

NEAR doesnt need these types of personal attacks on someone’s credentials that you are posting here. I think you’re a bit out of line with your post. If you are interested in the role yourself, please put in an application.

At the moment though, the way you are acting and posting, I’m not sure you would be right for the position.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback friend.

1 Like

It’s clear that you feel salty and jealous of other people’s success because you believe you can’t achieve the same level of success.

Aescobar hasn’t done anything to you or taken away your chances, as the position is open and he is applying for it like anyone else.

It’s unfair to criticize someone for having multiple roles or jobs in the Web3 space.
If you’re good enough, you can also apply for the position, and I’m sure many will consider you.

However, personally attacking someone because you’re not good enough to join a project and blaming them is pathetic.
Instead of crying about it and attacking them, why don’t you look at their achievements and learn from them to improve yourself? It’s no wonder why no one wants to work with you.

3 Likes

Aescobar is one of the most hard working, steady and helpful persons I have met in the ecosystem. He is managing all these with a positive attitude and enthusiasm to add value.

3 Likes

I was about to respond @mugabeBa but seeing what you have written here, I think very well said. No need to add on and continue negative vibes. @mugabeBa I am still sad that you feel that ecosystem is not inclusive. It is not easy to build a reputation and network, takes lots of time and efforts, which may be disappointing. If you may need any help, please feel to reach out me

1 Like