GWG Community Engagement Manager- Nomination

Hello GWG,
I am excited to submit my application for the Community Engagement Manager position at GWG. As a result-oriented and passionate manager with excellent communication and people management skills, I am confident that my experience and abilities are well-aligned with the requirements of the position. @sarahkornfeld recommended that i apply for the position, I’ve worked with her for six months and it has been nothing but awesome.

In my current role as a Social Media Manager and Communication Lead for C1 Guild, I have successfully grown the audience across Twitter by 70%, Meta by 43%, Telegram by 57%, and YouTube by 97% while also attracting organic engagement through quality content. I have organized and managed various inter-community collaborations, scheduled and led various space meetings within and outside the near community, and promoted successful creative projects. Additionally, I am currently the Social Media Manager/Marketer for the release of the NFT Series Artist From A New Planet at Rising DAO.

My community engagement management skills come from my 5 years of experience as a Twitter influencer with twenty four thousand seven hundred active followers from different backgrounds, beliefs, and perceptions. I take pride in being myself while respecting and acknowledging the differences that exist among my audience. My followers are largely Africans but i have followers from all other continents.
I am excited about the purpose of GWG and would be delighted to serve in this capacity to contribute to the success of the organization’s goals. My ability to stay composed in stressful situations and my experience in managing people make me confident in my ability to excel in this position.
It is absolutely crucial that social media supports governance and voting and i will do whatever i can to make sure that happens.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Sincerely,

Blessed Chidiebube

9 Likes

Hi Chidiebube,

Thank you for your nomination!
I would love to schedule an interview with you to discuss this in more detail, I will send you a Calendly link in DM.

1 Like

Hello,i want to report Conflict of interest violation by @blaze (NDC consultant and head of working groups

He hired Cheddar Finance mod Aescobar on the same position in NDC. How is possible @blaze ? why did you choose him, but now other 14 candidates?