Since November 2021 we are growing a NEAR community for the German-speaking area (DACH = Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Our community exists on Telegram, Twitter, Medium and on NEAR Social. You can see some facts about our activities and some statistics in our latest report.
Previous reports and proposals: Profile - cryptoheitzi - NEAR Forum
Guild / Community Name: Near German
Funding scheme: 2 months (May / June 2023)
Near Social of core members:
- Stefan: Near Social
Our social media channels:
- Telegram (+1000 members): Telegram: Contact @Near_German 1
- Twitter (+800 followers): https://twitter.com/NEAR_German 5
- Medium: NEAR Protocol Deutsch – Medium
- Near Social [NEW]: Near Social
- Linktree: near_german | Twitter | Linktree
In the next months we will focus on Social Media Management, Content creation, attend Blockchain events in the German-speaking area eg.: blockchance.eu / blockchainweek.berlin and connect with German crypto enthusiasts, builders, devs and influencers to bring them to the NEAR ecosystem. As I am a Software Engineer, I aim to attend or organize Blockchain Hackathons and maybe build a project on NEAR together with the developers / builders.
We want to resume our work on Telegram, Twitter and Medium. Our main goal is to reactivate our users to believe in the future of NEAR. For that we are planning to do the following tasks:
- Twitter: We will share daily the latest news within the NEAR ecosystem on our Twitter account.
- Telegram: The main goal in our Telegram group is to reactivate our users and to increase the engagement again.
- Giveaways: To reach a good engagement in our social media channels again we are planning small promotions. On Telegram we are planning an activity contest where the most active users get rewards for their engagement. On Twitter we are planning small giveaways to attract new users and get higher impressions. For Near Social we are also planning giveaways and contests to attract new members. And we want to onboard people to verify IamHuman.
- We want to translate/write articles of the NEAR ecosystem in German and present these articles to our community through our Medium account. We think it’s important that there is some high-quality content in the German language to engage more German people for the NEAR ecosystem.
- Events: We want to do some small events (e.g. AMA, contests, quizzes) with other German-speaking communities. We already have built some partnerships throughout the German-speaking area and we want to work with them again for Near.
In Germany, Austria and Switzerland there are many creators, developers and investors that are interested in cryptocurrencies. Over 10 million people currently hold crypto assets in the German-speaking area and they dare to discuss more in their mother language. In Germany, Austria and Switzerland, there live many people who are financially strong and are capable of investing high amounts in projects. They are also owners or co-owners of well-known Venture capital firms that are investing in the crypto space.
Our current situation is that the general conditions are changing continually and it’s really hard to make a plan and focus on the goals of the NF.
We plan to continue with our activities in the Near German community. At the beginning we will focus mainly on Telegram, Twitter and Medium and do the tasks mentioned above.
After the first two months we can add further tasks like create videos/interviews with German Youtubers, do Online/Offline events (e.g. Near German Meet-Up, Near German Hackathons) etc. The tasks will be adjusted on MDAO and RDAO’s requirements and on the growth of the community.
As mentioned above our main goal is to connect with builders and devs in the German speaking area and build a project on NEAR.
Till end of June, we are expecting to reach:
- Active Telegram group and active Twitter account
- Latest news within the NEAR ecosystem shared in our community
- 8 (4 per month) articles about NEAR in German Language
- 100-200 Near Social Followers
- Host successful events with other German communities
Social Media → Promotion/Distribution → Twitter:
- Task: Share daily news on Twitter about the NEAR ecosystem
- KPIs : Amount of posts, increase followers
- Metrics: 1-3 daily news, +100 new followers on Twitter
- Budget : 450 USDT
Social Media → Community Channels → Telegram:
- Task: Support community members 24/7, share daily news within the NEAR ecosystem, activity contest, small giveaways to increase group activity
- KPIs : increase group members, amount of daily messages, high contest participation
- Metrics: +100 new members on Telegram, 50+ contest participations
- Budget : 800 USDT
Social Media → Others → Giveaways:
- Task: Giveaways on Twitter to increase followers and impressions, Giveaways for Near Social to increase followers, onboard people to verify IamHuman
- KPIs : Increase followers on Near Social, increase followers on Twitter, increase members on Telegram, more people to verify IamHuman
- Metrics: 100 new followers on Near Social, 100+ new followers on Twitter, 100+ new members on Telegram, 50+ IamHuman verifications
- Budget: 550 USDT
Social Media → Others → Contest:
- Task: Telegram activity contest to increase engagement on Telegram
- KPIs : amount of activity contests, high contest participation
- Metrics: 1 activity contest, 50+ contest participations
- Budget : 150 USDT
Content → Writing → Guide:
- Task: Write/translate 4 articles about the Near ecosystem
- KPIs : amount of articles, engagement on the articles
- Metrics : 4 German articles, 10+ likes and comments on our Social Media channels (Twitter, Telegram, Medium)
- Budget: 250 USDT
Social Media → Events:
- Task: Host events (AMA, contests, quizzes) with other German-speaking communities
- KPIs : number of events
- Metrics : 2+ events
- Budget : 200 USDT
- Monthly Report, AstroDAO, Weekly Community Calls, Coordination
- Budget: 400 USDT
- Onboard new team members
Monthly Costs: 2800 USDT
Total costs for May and June: 5600 USDT
Link to the Near Social post: Post by NEAR Protocol German | Near Social
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @cryptoheitzi
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: I have taken the updated RCWG process into account.
Thank you for your support!