[CLOSED Bounty] Propulsion Writing

Hi everyone im eyesore.near among the topic I choose the human right in here some question that i want to share.
How can minority be shielded against the whims of the majority?
How can the concept of citizenship be institutionalized?
How might institutional touchstones for supporting healthy civil societies be established?
Nearwallet: eyesore.near

4 Likes

Civilização x Biodiversidade

Era necessário que a civilização humana dominasse tanto o ecossistema planetário? Outras biodiversidades precisavam ser ignoradas e destruídas tanto para a continuação de nossa própria civilização?

Civilization x Biodiversity

Was it necessary for human civilization to dominate the planetary ecosystem so much? Did other biodiversity need to be ignored and destroyed so much for the continuation of our own civilization?

near wallet: ikarus.near

4 Likes

Thank you !! On tuesday we will share the 3 selected questions!! Invite your friends to participate!

2 Likes

@yonakawaii i hope you will join :blush:

4 Likes

Olá, aqui vai as minhas frases:

“Aqui corre corpos d´agua “

“ Para e repara, muito asfalto pra pouca casa“

“Mais vale 4 bike no chão ou 1 carro poluindo?“

carteira: elizabethramos.near

4 Likes

Olá, Human Rights >
Como podemos destruir a ideia de que os humanos são superiores a outros seres vivos e que merecem um tratamento mais especial?

Como explicar que o direito à liberdade pode ser exercido isoladamente, mas que o direito pode ser afirmado contra outra pessoa?

daconno.near

3 Likes

Hello here’s my entry​:heart:

HUMAN RIGHTS

Why isn’t the LGBT community fully accepted when we are all aiming for equal rights?

Why does justice mean more than equality?

What do you think is the cause of racism?

Why do people shut children’s mouths when we have something to speak for?

Why does equality seem to be equal at all?

PRODUCTION OF SUBJECTIVITY

Do you believe that everything that humans touch becomes subjective, including truth and justice?

How do you define evil?

How do you define truth?

How do you define justice?

Why do people tend to believe what is believable rather than what is the truth?

Is the truth truly objective?

Near wallet: pusart.near

6 Likes

Hello, here are my entries.

CIVILIZATION X BIODIVERSITY

What can we do about the continuous increase in population that may lead to the downfall of our ecosystem?

How can we preserve the ecosystem despite the continuous development of civilizations?

How can we stabilize a community knowing that the pollution continues?

Do you agree that because of continuous civilization, the biodiversity is changing and might be destroyed?

When will we realize that humanity is the main problem on earth?

HUMAN RIGHTS

We only live once, so why are you stopping us from living what we want to?

It’s none of your business what we wear. Why are you so bothered?

If justice is for all, why is it that those who need it don’t have it?

Do human rights seem invisible nowadays?

How do you see a society without the existence of human rights?

PRODUCTION OF SUBJECTIVITY

Do you think that having an invincible lie detector test can eradicate injustice?

You certainly believe your truth, but would you also believe others’ truth, even if it’s a completely different version of yours?

Do you believe that your every word will bring justice?

Do you believe that every truth is objective?

Why isn’t it good when we have too much freedom?

NEAR WALLET: jodilynne.near

4 Likes

hello, Paloma e Paixão!
I see you are going to have a great job here choosing only three between all of these wonderful questions!!

here is my entry:
produção de subjetividade

quem sou eu sem minhas máscaras?
que palavra sua máscara não lhe deixa falar?
que liberdade esconde sua máscara?

my near wallet: ritamaria.near

looking forward to see the walls painted!
with my best wishes!

3 Likes

Gracias Rita!

Very nice questions

3 Likes

Olá seres,

Estou gostando tanto de receber as questões que estão sendo feitas aqui que a vontade é prorrogar a Bounty por alguns dias.

Eu @palomak e @fernandapaixao vamos nos debruçar em cada questão que foi feita aqui com todo o cuidado e carinho.

Estou imaginando como contemplar todas essas questões na continuidade da proposta que é uma publicação, a principio em formato e-book e que, eventualmente pode se desdobrar para a publicação de um livro impresso.

Hello folks,
I’m really enjoying the questions that are being asked here so much that I want to extend the Bounty for a few days.

@fernandapaixao and I @palomak are going to go over every question that has been asked here with great care and affection.

I am wondering how to contemplate all these questions in the continuity of the proposal which is a publication, at first in e-book format and that, eventually, may unfold to the publication of a printed book

5 Likes

HUMAN RIGHTS
Should the restriction of minority rights be allowed in the name of national security?
If the answer is yes, should there be some limitations?

A restrição dos direitos das minorias deve ser permitida em nome da segurança nacional?
Se a resposta for sim, deve haver algumas limitações?

wallet: urukhai.near

4 Likes

Beautiful project! Looking forward to learning more. :sunny:

3 Likes

Se você puder ser um outro, que tipo de de sensação você não gostaria que fosse provocada em você ?

Se você puder ser um outro, que tipo de de sensação você gostaria que fosse provocada em você ?

4 Likes

Desabitando. Somos sementes, o que pensam as raízes, que desconhecem o destino de suas sementes ?

3 Likes

---- texto furtacor para não traduzir em certificado juramentado.

corpus ludus #42096 - crepúsculo peripecico à metajornada da antiheroina.

a produção subjetiva encontra em seu metaverso, o verso paralelo, o hábito do habitat natural dos conglomeros conceituais do lixo em seu sub-verbo, verbena, vendeta do escarnio ocidental.

ao subjeto, só nos restam chamas, de uma prometida escalada de “a” ou pior…
mas sinda a finância, de termino em terno roto.
esquecido, entre a entranha de cabiceiras e prateleiras.
…sub-abobodas circulares, em circunflexa circuncisão. concisão de circunstancias desprezíveis de se admitir que o hoje é uma grande falacia.

plêiades perenes sob o pulpi-seu, sinto que puras madeixas de um amanhecer, se perderem na cúspide sintilante em oscilatoria redução epistemica, e corpos reduzidos a nada… isopropilco

nem se quer maquina de realidade diminuida, de inteligências anti-quantitativa, revendo a analogía e se perguntando o quando tem de verdade dentro da caverna, que se perde à luz do sol?

4 Likes

Como desabitar-se do corpo?

5 Likes

Vou deixar uma pergunta apenas " Como o futuro que você imagina é?" / “How does the future you imagine looks like?”

4 Likes

Se somos compostos de estimulos externos, como reconhecer um desejo autentico?

2 Likes

@sarahkornfeld We thank you for the compliment. There is still time to ask. It will be a pleasure to receive your questions

2 Likes