[CLOSED BOUNTY] 3XR - Forum Galleries Contest

3XR interacts with the real and virtual world with this community Bounty.

Forum Contest: Top 5 3XR Galleries

We want the community to grow and create their own awesome 3XR galleries!

This galleries may showcase your NFTs in a themed way, specially tailored for this ocasion or randomly selected from your favorite collection. There isn’t a locked subject or idea on this, its on a free concept creation, we want the community to engage and develop their own awesome ideas!

Obviously everything counts and our team at 3XR will evaluate and take in to consideration the originality and work put in to the gallery itself.

Rules of Participation for this Bounty:

• Mint the Gallery to the 3XR DAO in CreateThing.
  • Post the 3XR Gallery Link in this Forum Thread
  • Name of the Gallery
  • Brief Description of the Gallery created
  • Write your NEAR Wallet

(Write everything in the same reply in this thread please)

Prize: Top 5 galleries will win 11.45N each !

Deadline for submission: 28th of May
Ends 28/05 at midnight (GMT+0)

Afterwards, the 3XR Team will decide the TOP 5 best gallery in our community in this Bounty and announce the winners.

NOTE: Check this IncubadoraDAO tutorial if you have any doubts about how to use the CreateThing Feature.

-//-

Join our Telegram and Discord to discuss and share your galleries!
Follow also our Social Media : Twitter | Instagram

The more you spread them, the bigger are your possibilities to win! :wink:

16 Likes

[Hey guys. Waiting for aproval. Tnx, you are The best!]

And here it is

Auction listed (10N)

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

4 Likes

My Link :

https://www.3xr.space/custom/9a76tjDqeRssJICd8MnIH6LSnGgd3oIaf6sHZcN4MdM?preview=true&account_id=bazer08.near&public_key=ed25519%3AEQdy71TDHtTmgK3p4VR4mXM9PVjM44Q65dweFQ1SZCcp&all_keys=ed25519%3A4u3Sm1tUEwm2NKAG3TzN1DVKzJFnmgVtY1W6HNM1p5Zz

Name of the Gallery: Custom Gallery
Brief Description of the Gallery: The theme of my gallery is World peace and equality.
Near Wallet: bazer08.near

@Nosana hey!

Thanks for participating, but one of the rules in this contest is you have to Mint the Gallery to the 3XR DAO, when creating the gallery itself.

If you want to duplicate the gallery you created now with this issue corrected you can, or get the chance to change it bit, this is the time! slight_smile:

My Link :
https://www.3xr.space/custom/Ik_vgKuN6clTZdZC00lTgimDZ83bASNeWOjsYjqBp2g?preview=true
Name of the Gallery:Live as Siblings
Brief Description of the Gallery:The theme of my gallery is World peace and equality.
Near Wallet: bazer08.near

Hello!

• Incubadora DAO entry to this bounty
  • Name of the Gallery: Bounty 3XR - A Gallery by Incubadora DAO
  • This gallery showcases some of the Incubadora DAO artists from the last trimester. Every semester Incubadora DAO creates the POLIEDRO art catalogue, and some of these artists will be featured there. All NFT sales, including gallery sales, revert to the creation of the catalogue.
  • Near wallet: incubadora_catalogue.near
3 Likes

:100: :100: :100: Amazing bounty to watch and join. My gallery showcases NFT about space - a vast universe of possibility. What do you know about space, are we the only creature in this lonely universe or there are something else out there? Space always dangerous and mysterious.
Name of the Gallery: Spc
My wallet: baronchef.near

thank you for the bounty - it really works as excellent motivation to Create Thing !
https://www.3xr.space/custom/YyNen6jbcv0UDk7QJa7WnNuFUScRcs200U-ZvFHhDR4?preview=true
GoaDAO sticker pack :sunglasses:
it’s amazing to have 1 NFT that consists of different stickers we’ve produced
so anyone can walk in gallery observing goadao stickers like he’s in museum of super-modern NFT-art

johanga.near
with :orange_heart:

Link to the gallery: | CUSTOM 3XR

Gallery Name: SELF, LOVE & REALIZATION

Life is full of emotion, sometimes a path to self-reflection is needed more than anything. This is a collection of 20 that brings you to a world full of emotion, self-love and realization. With 20 artworks reflecting the term “human quality”, “portrait”, “self”, “realization”, “path to self realization”, “abstract”, “passion”, … This is a portal for you to be in a world full of meaningful arts from different artists from different DAOs: Incubadora DAO, Metaverse DAO, Marmaj Foundation, Nomadelabel, etc. with the message: “ART HEALS”

Near wallet: 9c5b586fb00173e9161db5ff497dcbf2a9ba417345e2f07b5c3259cc5d6850b7

Hello !
link : | CUSTOM 3XR
name/description : a selection of 8 works by toolipse.

toolipse.near

Gallery Name: Mother Nature
Mintbase: Mother Nature on Mintbase
3xr: Mother Nature | CUSTOM 3XR
I make this collection to raise people awareness about environmental problem. It is time to act before it is too late
My wallet: dbdanny.near

• Post the 3XR Gallery Link: | CUSTOM 3XR

• Name of the Gallery: Fire Starter

• Brief Description of the Gallery created: I love fire, the image of passion & enthusiasm. Fire is the symbol of power & make us feel strong. This is a collection of NFT about FIRE, with a red theme & the template chosen was perfect for this topic.

• Write your NEAR Wallet: tedted195.near

Name of the Gallery: Art of words
Brief Description of the Gallery: A collection of arts that make with only words. The power of words, your moth can spit venom or it can mend a broken soul.
Near Wallet: grubb.near

Hey Guys created my first ever Gallery
Name: Future is near
Description: With the development of web3, crypto, tech, metaverse human kind can do anything they want. Future is Near

Wallet : annesmith.near

Hey!

1 Like

Here’s my entry

• Name of the Gallery: METAMORPHOSIS
  • 3XR Gallery link: METAMORPHOSIS
  • Brief Description of the Gallery created: Metamorphosis is an art exhibition with the desire to convey the message of emotional transformation and circulation in certain situations.
  • Write your NEAR Wallet: toddpham.near

https://www.3xr.space/custom/KX21oFznDn27XAFPA-kifayCjRrHAND8H_5NhWgqgFA?preview=true

Hey!!

• 3XR Gallery Link: Collection of "My Body's Dialogue" by Bianca Victal | CUSTOM 3XR
  • Name of the Gallery: My Body’s Dialogue
  • Brief Description of the Gallery created: This exhibition is composed of self-portraits in which the author explores the body expression by using her naked body as a therapeutic way to talk about herself.
  • NEAR Wallet: biancavictal.near

Hello, this is my submission:

• Post the 3XR Gallery Link in this Forum Thread

https://www.3xr.space/custom/i1Tm6zfnBDpeNaIEjfKxTk-b9VeXS9sVHPbQC7B2Dbk?preview=true

• Name of the Gallery: TIME TRAVEL
  • Brief Description of the Gallery created:

Human evolution has taken place for a long time. How do you imagine the world of origin? What appears on your mind when you travel through time? Let your imagination shine.

• Write your NEAR Wallet: submah27.near

Hey…
so I’ve made another gallery and proposed it to the DAO.
thnx

THE NO$TALGIA SHOW - A 3xR Gallery

This is a gallery featuring the 9 audiovisual MP4 NFTs that comprise ‘The NO$TALGIA SHOW’ - a long term conceptual cryptoart series examining the phenomena [& paradox] of retro-utopianism.

The gallery includes the 9 long-form pieces released so far on Mintbase.

zeitwarp.near

| CUSTOM 3XR :eyes:

1 Like

Hello @BiaVictal , thank you for your entry, but this gallery doesn’t meet the requirements, as explained in the bounty the gallery must be proposed to the 3XR DAO.

Thank you

1 Like