[BOUNTY] Create 3xr Gallery filled with Text-NFTs

Hey y’all.

Have you noticed that each smart contract on mintbase automatically gets a VR & AR compatible multiplayer gallery? 3xr FTW!

We wanted to start a bounty to incentivize people to mess around with the tech. Then @frnvpr appeared with the idea to make this literature-related.

The galleries we want to see here are custom galleries - but if you want to create a store for one of your stories feel free to do so.

Who can participate?

Everyone with a NEAR wallet. If you don’t have one, check this video-tutorial (Portuguese with EN subtitles).

How to participate:

1. Mint your story/poem/text as NFT(s); You can also choose any NFT you like from the Mintbase marketplaces.
  2. Create a custom gallery at https://create.3xr.space/ minting only your text nfts, or mixing your NFT(s) with others you don’t own. If you don’t own a store, propose your gallery to the vr dao (vr-dao.sputnik-dao.near). You can also ask in the mintbase telegram channel to be added to one of our open stores - to add your gallery there.
  3. Tweet it and tag us. (@mintbaseDAO & @mintbase)
  4. Comment the tweet under this post with your near name
  5. We’ll send you 0.2 N for participation.
  6. The MintbaseDAO council & @frnvpr will be voting on the winners.

Only 25 people can participate.

Our favorite gallery wins 5 N

Second place 3N

Third place 2N

Let’s go!!

21 Likes

Hey. I made the gallery proposal but I think it needs to be approved for me to have access to the link and tweet, how do I do it?

4 Likes

@frnvpr ?? i am not really sure how that works via the vr dao, would love to learn

3 Likes

hello,

the vr-dao team is already aware, they only need to vote in here: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/vr-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals and the galleries are minted. They appear on the ‘owned’ menu, on Mintbase, and then the minter can select a price and it’s automatically visible in the store.

@microchipgnu @sainthiago tagging the team for any additional info :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@LulucaL is this your gallery? Fracasso | CUSTOM 3XR

2 Likes

Yeaaaah

:raised_hands::sunglasses:
luluca_l.near

5 Likes

tusya.near

3 Likes

trendheo.near

2 Likes

Hey guys. Is this bounty still active for proposals?

3 Likes

Yes! Until all 25 spots are full

2 Likes

Uhuuul Lulucaaa :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Chamando gente pra participar :v::star_struck:

4 Likes
3 Likes

raimoraes.near

:blush: :heart:

2 Likes

apenas para constar, submeti minha galeria e aguardo aprovação para poder postá-la! =)

3 Likes

olá @bagadefente onde vc submeteu?

1 Like

oi Maria!
submeti à vr-dao.sputnik-dao.near

2 Likes

pessoal, minha galeria foi aprovado e posso vê-la na Mintbase, mas não tô sabendo como disponibilizá-la para venda.

e tb gostaria de saber se é possível alterar essa imagem do preview…
será que na hora de criar a galeria no 3xr eu tive a chance de escolher alguma e não o fiz?

alguém pode me ajudar?
@marianeu @frnvpr

2 Likes

oi!

A galeria aparece nos teus ‘owned’, na tua conta da Mintbase. Depois de seleccionares o preço, ela aparece no marketplace e está disponível para ser comprada.

Em relação à imagem de preview, neste momento ainda não é customizável, mostra os nft’s usados na galeria.

um abraço

1 Like

obrigado pelas respostas, @frnvpr!

não sei se era um bug local, mas a barra com as opções de sell, send & afins não estava aparecendo. mas agora deuc erto, vou fazer minha postagem e volto aqui =)))

valeu!

2 Likes