[Bounty Closed] VADx3XR: Gallery creation contest

Hey NEARians!

We’re happy to announce the Gallery creation contest in collaboration with 3XR DAO. The idea is for people to practice using 3XR and also create more community engagement. This bounty is opened after our Vietnamese workshop to introduce 3XR to VAD community, however, the bounty is open for all to participate.

Timeframe:

• Open bounty: 15 June - 22 June
  • Judging time for 3XR council: 23-25 June
  • Result announcement: 25 June

We expect to give away 5 prizes for 5 winners:

• First prize: 150$
  • Second prize: 100$
  • Third prize: 75$
  • 2 prizes for most engaging galleries on forum: $50 each

To enter:

• Mint the Gallery to the to the VN Artists DAO in CreateThing .
  • Post the 3XR Gallery Link in this Forum Thread
  • Name of the Gallery
  • Brief Description of the Gallery created
  • Write your NEAR Wallet

Winners will be jointly selected by VAD and 3XR councils and will be announced on 25th June! Stay creative!

13 Likes

This is great for this bounty i hope i can join

Of course you’re most welcome!

1 Like

Can we mint whatever we want or are we supposed to mint something from VN Artists DAO?

Whatever you want, make sure that you propose to VN Artists DAO in step 2

What do you mean by proposing? Sorry if i am asking too much.

Not at all, don’t worry. When you create 3XR in the step 2 you need to propose to mint it in your own store or to a DAO, simply choose VN Artists DAO like the image below:

Thank you a great deal!

1 Like

I minted a gallery and paid for it; however, i cannot find either my gallery or its name. How can i find them so that i can post them on forum?

Hello, I have found your gallery proposal but there’s some bug in the Astro DAO that prevent us from voting for it. DM sent with link of your gallery for you to submit entry

3 Likes

Hello, here is my gallery
| CUSTOM 3XR

Name of the Gallery: The Museum of History of both Asia and Europe.
Description: This gallery aims to gather people who are interested in not only history but also digital paintings.
Near Wallet: stunter31.near

1 Like

hope i join this great event . but yahh i will lets goo :slight_smile:

-artaddicted

I think I have proposed on the Astro DAO

Please check it out

1 Like

Hi Roxy, sorry for the inconvenience but there was a panicked issue in the contract so the proposal was failed (Mistake from my side). Could you please send another proposal? I’ll transfer back the bond to your wallet then.

2 Likes

Ok. Let me try once more

I have tried it again Fam; please kindly check if I got it well this time around. Thanks for coming through for me

Photo collection “Architecture Of Lyon” by jull_gull_art.near

Color retouched photos are like a movie spoiler, after watching them you have already seen too much. Black and white quick photos tell enough about the architecture, just enough to not deprive people of the joy of personally discovering new cities.

jull_gull_art.near

2 Likes

“COLLECTION OF 7”

This is the collection of 7 of my NFTs on Mintbase. It’s been an awesome experience experimenting with the 3XR Gallery. Hope to get going as time goes on.

WALLET ADDRESS:
roxytheentertainer.near

1 Like

Hello. I just submitted a proposal about artists collecting artists and the gallery has the works I have already collected. I hope approval to share. Thank you.

Here :raised_hands::star_struck:

:heart:
:rainbow_flag:
L.
luluca_l.near
l_collector.near

1 Like

Hey, That’s it my gallery

https://www.3xr.space/custom/1bH7OAB2hlHpQe2PwjaE5N1jQay3XVV3rvA1Sg_Xcu0?preview=true

Name of the Gallery:Woman And Nature

Description:
This gallery consists of various paintings depicting women and the beauty of nature.

Near Wallet: bazer08.near

2 Likes