[CLOSED BOUNTY] Creation of a 3XR Gallery curated by Incubadora DAO 4 x 25$ (usdc)

Hello all! :v:

Incubadora DAO established an official partnership with 3XR (3xr.space and create.3xr.space) and is engaging with the community for the creation of curated 3XR galleries.

• We have 4 x 25$ (usdc) to reward the best 4 collections of NFTs.
  • To participate, go to Mintbase.io and select your most beloved NFTs.
  • Then list them in reply to this bounty.
  • You can upload a pdf, doc, or just list your chosen NFTs in the reply textbox.

• Our curators will then select the best 4 collections and mint them on the Incubadora Mintbase store.
  • Upon selection, we will send 25$ (usdc) to the winner’s NEAR wallet, so remember to add it to your reply.
  • This bounty is open from May 12 to May 18.

NOTE: On this bounty, the minting of the gallery is to be done by the Incubadora DAO curator’s team.

Join the 3XR Telegram chat: Telegram: Contact @threexr
and the Incubadora DAO Telegram chat: Telegram: Contact @incubadoradao

We are excited to see the collections you select! Thank you all!

9 Likes

I’d like to create one to showcase Portugal based muti artists that have been supported during the last year of our activity :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeahssss :raised_hands::innocent: I love curate 3xr galleries, here is my Idea: only black and white (ok, and shades in between) art, start looking on Mintbase, 2086nfts search, trying to create an optical illusion, have a nice trip!

So, let’s goooooo

I think I have to stop ahahahah​:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: I can easily lose control of the searches and senses to put together so much incredible work.

:black_heart::white_heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

3 Likes

hallo!

I decided to propose a collection of works called “TEXT is not (just) a word”, which I curated by searching for “text” on Mintbase (303 results) and choosing only works that doesn’t have words as main visual output.

this way I got “text-to-image”, (a lot of) “texturized” works and stuff like that.
I also chose to select just one work from each artist, so we can have a more diverse gallery.

here’s the 13 (my lucky number) artworks I curated, hope you like it!

bagadefente.near

https://www.mintbase.io/thing/NWogzvWL4yvBOE33zcD0QDmLpukLIqIF5JP47YXYUDo:infinity.mintbase1.near

2 Likes

dabbie3229.near

1 Like

trendheo.near

1 Like

It is very great if you can mint a gallery that consists of arts in “Show your soul” project of Spiritual DAO. I collected those special arts through 3 weeks, the main theme is “Surrender”

My wallet: ltvp.near

2 Likes

:star_struck: yeahssss Love this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

As an animal lover I really like the idea of a collection of animals starting with dog and cat. Who can resist their adorable face. My wallet: mathh.near

1 Like

I saw those impressive arts when visiting Incubadora Store. I would love to create a gallery of 7 NFTs name: "Walk of life"

tedted195.near

1 Like

Really nice submissions everybody! Thank you! One more day :)) Tomorrow we’ll close the bounty and select the winners!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

This a series of art create by many talented artist in a Contest name Gaia Mom by Ina DAO. I catch a glimpse of some pics and totally hooked up with the full collection.
My wallet: baronchef.near

1 Like

:smiling_face: Yah that was a very nice experience when seeing those arts

1 Like
1 Like

Hey all!! The bounty is now closed. Thanks for participating.

For this bounty the winners were:

@tabear
@LulucaL
@bagadefente
@ted

I will later today mint the galleries, paste them here and send the payouts.

For those that didn’t win, I will send you a gift NFT to your wallets :wink:

Next month we’ll have more :))

5 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:

If possible and the DAO can hold it, could you send the reward to the DAO muti.sputnik-dao.near

1 Like

does astro support usdc?

i just asked, will let u know.

1 Like

i can convert do dai and send, but will be 24.something

that’s also fine, whatever is easiest. if you have the time, u can wait for my answer from the astro team. as u prefer :slight_smile: ty!

2 Likes