It’s a beautiful day from my end and I hope y’all are doing well, I write to you as an egalitarian and not for personal interests to introduce a new WG structure “Freelancer DAO WG” that would provide varieties of open opportunities for community members to earn from bounty.
The Word Freelancer is a known individuals who earn income on a per task basis, this task is available for whoever has the expertise to deliver a specific task.
Earnings are paid dependent on task done and all tasks have a particular bounty for freelancers to engage on.
Now Freelancer DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization who’s yet to build a framework through a working Group to attain a governance structure to support freelancers to build and create traction for the Near Ecosystem to its vision of reaching 1 billion active users.
A freelancer DAO would be a very potent avenue of onboarding through social awareness of the DAO’s activities. This would also lead to a spike in engagement of NEAR dapps because one of the requirements to be a contributor of the DAO would be NEAR dapp engagement. NEAR Dapp engagements like an active profile on NEAR social and also some defi requisites to be able to qualify for some bounties would in turn lead to on chain activity that is healthy for the overall metrics of the ecosystem. A Freelancer DAO would inherently draw many different individuals from different online social demographics and would serve as an effective avenue for selling the NEAR brand. It takes an engagement with the NeAR chain for one to see its perks and benefits, like its speed and affordability. Upon engagegeme t with the chain, it is natural to hopefully believe why these freelancers would want to stick with NEAR.
The reason we came up with the WG? The WG are community members interested in contributing, supporting and dedicating their time in participating in activities to build the governance structure that would guide the freelancers DAO to attain becoming a grassroots DAO.
As a dedicated Nearian we’ve decided to work on an idea as a community to give a boost to mass adoption and increase in participation to the Ecosystem.
This DAO would be structured by the community as it’s a community driven project and all undecided decisions would be decided from the majority of the community on a poll.
Since the NDC has given the Community an opportunity to come up with creative ideas to grow the Ecosystem, the FDAO has plans as a grassroot to give the community opportunities to promote Near through freelancing and we are taking contents to Web2.0 & Web3.0 to attract freelancers and investors to the Ecosystem.
What Content Are Freelancers Going To Engage On
When the freelancer DAO becomes a successful grassroots DAO we aim as a community to provide list of contents and bounty attached to the content according to hierarchy to such contents.
- Content writing (thread post, quote post)
- Ambassador (Marketing and AMA’s)
- WhatsApp promotion etc
Why Reward According to Tiers? The Novice level is an opportunity for everyone who has gone through proof of humanity to participate on bounty and proof traction.
With the tier system we can
- We maintain our goal of onboarding and keeping to KPIs
- Give more opportunities to does who has shown dedication and professionality in Freelancing
- Reduce crowds and traffic
- To introduce fairness as rewards should be increased in respect to who has proven worthy to level up.
How Do We Tend To Know A Successful Freelancer? From report (proof of work) we can track a successful freelancer when he/she passes the criteria to level up according to hierarchy.
A successful freelancer should
- Have a well constructed and impressive contents
- Good impression on Twitter analytics
- Well constructed report
- Numbers of views on tiktok and WhatsApp
All this success would be scored through a marking scheme
What Are We Doing As A Working Group?
- We are working together as a team to create a structure that would help us as a community self govern as a grassroots to improve Near Ecosystem traction through Freelancing
- We would work on a roadmap to meet deliverables as a community
- As a Working group we are aiming to create a conducive and comfortable environment for freelancers and council member in a decentralized manner.
- Creating a system to track a freelancers traction, criteria to level up and opportunities to more bounty according to your position in the freelancer tiers
- Making sure bot or puppet accounts don’t involve in this opportunity by introducing proof of personhood (I-am-human)
- Create an impressive protocol to keep up with community KPIs
- We are going to onboard freelancers to the Near Ecosystem to support as a WG to help improve the charters
- Ensure transparent report and opined poll for community decision or feedback
More information are on the Freelancer DAO charter Freelancer DAO WG Charter
Glad to welcome all Community feedback
The NEAR ecosystem has seen creators and contributors concentrate efforts in the architecture and development of the structures needed to actualise the NeAR mission. The NEAR community is a rich and thriving hub of diverse individuals from all around who have in some way contributed value to seeing the proliferation of the NEAR brand within the web3 space. The NDC itself can rightly be described as the champion of Decentralization owing to its very transparent and open handed approach to community building and administration. With the recent stride of the NEAR Blockchain in the development of the BOS, the future of web3 is looking good.
One of the major recent talk points has always been about how to get traction on NEAR. That a blockchain so fast and affordable as NEAR deserves more than its current traction. And it is only sensible to say that the way to achieve traction on NEAR would be the patronization of its technology through innovations and community projects deployed on its platform.
By suggestion, one of the organic ways of generating genuine traction on the NEAR chain would be engaging individuals who offer some service or the other to propose/procure their services. By stimulating the freelancer industry on NEAR, a win-win situation can be attained being that a thriving work economy is created and an exponential creation and traction on MeAzr content is achieved.
Call To Action
- Join the Community Telegram group to participate
- Schedule a synch call according to consensus
- Brainstorm, discourse and share ideas (to educate each other, come up with ideas to improve the WG etc)
- Invite your friends to participate
- View Charter and drop your feedbacks (contribution, suggestions , comments etc)
Tired of seeing same people? Need new friends in the Ecosystem? You’ve the believe everyone in the community should get an opportunity to build their communities? Need new content creators and experts to be onboarded on Near? Need an opportunity that would create a busy and well supportive community? Please join us to make this count as we need this vision to be 100% fulfilled by the community.
Thanks for your time you can also respond with your thoughts on this thread and anticipate for more report as we progress.
Join Us On Telegram FDAO WG Community …………