[BOUNTY] Simple Stylized Flower and Snake logo

Hello! We are Liberation Wellness DAO, our mission is to grow a community of professionals centered around wellness, autonomy, and building healthy, vibrant, communities. We aim to create and provide resources and tools to better serve our communities and the support to grow wellness centered businesses within the NEAR ecosystem. our intro post here: https://gov.near.org/t/introduction-liberation-wellness-dao/20488?u=liberation.ra

We are @Liberationra.near @GoddessVenus.near @Tamholistic.near

@Liberation.Ra @goddessvenus @tamholistic on NEAR Forum

We are commissioning a logo and would like to work with an artist in the NEAR ecosystem.

Bounty Project:

A simple stylized flower and snake logo with 4 variations. requested colors and specifications of the request will be delivered upon accepting bounty.

Our current logo:

which is a stylization of a blue lotus flower:

b7f307cd5bc1daf01ed51ad8f582a278

• Requested Deliverables:
    • A main logo
    • Alternate / Letterhead Logo
    • Submark Logo
    • Favicon
  • Requested Format:
    • Vector

Bounty Availability:

Now and will be delivered to the soonest available qualified creator.

Timeline:

1 week from accepting bounty.

Application:

Please leave a comment if you’re interested with any questions and links to your digital work. We will pick the creator whos art is most in line with our desired logo style. We will make a decision ASAP.

$Bounty Reward$

Please list your estimate for the requested work in your comment. Bounty will be paid in NEAR

Future Projects

Liberation Wellness DAO is excited to propose it’s first bounty in the NEARverse and is looking forward to building relationships with creatives here to work with in the future. We aim to hire creators who we can continue to work with as we grow and serve our community.

9 Likes

Hello.
Is this bounty still available.
I like to put in for it

1 Like

Hey @micheal_tobi.near sorry for the late reply, i’ve been away this past week. Yes this bounty is still available! do you have a portfolio of your work we can view?

yes,
you can visit the link for my samples

Estimate for the work:

• A main logo = $150
  • Alternate / Letterhead Logo = $25
  • Submark Logo = $25
  • Favicon = $25

Bonus: I will create a free flyer for Liberation Wellness DAO on any nitche

looking forward to have relationship with you
Please kindly respond to this soonest

1 Like

Thank you! I like your work and your estimate is fair. How many revisions are available? I will run your offer by the rest of the DAO members and let you know with our decision asap!

Two revisions .
Extra revisions will attact more.

looking forward for the other dao response

1 Like

Here’s my portfolio. Let me know if you guys see that might fit your logo

1 Like

@igormoura look over here!

2 Likes

hello! here you can see a few logos I’ve designed, along with other works: Behance

Estimate for the work:

• A main logo = $130
  • Alternate / Letterhead Logo = $30
  • Submark Logo = $30
  • Favicon = $15

It would be a pleasure to work on this beautiful project of yours, let me know if you’re interested :wink:

1 Like

@toddpham your work is incredible! I don’t see anything specifically that fits what we’re looking for our logo, but we do have other creative projects in the works we will be looking for other creatives to work with. Your art definitely would work for those projects! We aren’t putting any boutines for them yet but I can reach out once we’re ready!

1 Like

awesome work! we are interviewing someone else for the project right now but I will reach out to you if anything changes or when we have other projects !

2 Likes

Is there still time to participate or is it already closed?

Hi @Isa_Danoninho we have started working with another member on here for this project, but I was looking through your work and it’s incredible, we would love to see a version of our logo in your stylization, and can open the bounty up to for a second version of the logo.

1 Like

Too bad I saw this work too late. :frowning:

I would really like to try to do it, I think the theme has to do with my style.
I will do it initially without commitment, and if you like what I produce we can see how to do it.
Thanks, I’ll be back soon with the arts <3

2 Likes

sounds great, looking forward to seeing what you have! I will DM you with a few details!

1 Like

Thanks, I will see it <3