[Proposal] NearWoman logo bounty

NearWoman Logo Bounty

To launch this DAO we will introduce an open bounty wherebydifferent graphic designers submit entries that could be the potential logo for NearWoman, and we will select from these options and award the winner a sum of $100 dollars.

Deliverables:

i. A standard Logo for the DAO

ii. An indirect means of publicity for the DAO

iii. A means to interact and communicate with our growing community.

Activity Amount
Logo Bounty $100
Total $100
8 Likes

Can you share more about your project , then it can easy for us to know what you need for logo.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Suman076

Kindly check out NearWoman introduction to get acquainted with its mission and vision.

1 Like

Hi.
How will you choose the logo? Will it be a competition among all comers? Where will the options and information about the winner be published?
Thx :blush:

Hi,
As for the logo all entries will be open and the selection of the winner would be made public. The selection would be based on how much research that individual has put into understanding our vision, how the logo captures NearWoman and its general aesthetics.

Depending on the number of quality entries we might employ some sort of voting

1 Like

Hi.
Where can artists publish their works for the competition? Twitter or Telegram? Share the link
Thx :blush:

1 Like

It will be shared on Telegram and possibly minted on our store. Thank you for the enquiry

1 Like

Is this bounty is active.? I wanted to join. :hugs::raised_hands:

Also do u have specific date when this contest will end.?

Hi.
Where can I send my work for the contest? Should I post here on the forum or on social networks? If in social networks, then in which chat or under which post? I want to take part in your competition
Thx :relaxed:

Thank you for your enquiry, please see flyer for the competition below and kindly join our telegram channel via this Telegram Channel

1 Like

Yes it is active kindly join Telegram channel we can’t wait to see your entires

1 Like

Hi there, the bounty is now active kindly join our Telegram channel

Can I ask for the link of your telegram channel please thankyou

This is the link to the channel

1 Like