[Bounty] Create a Video for Mintbase

Hi @marianeu

Is so long, has so much good information, yes, of course I am agree with the payout, and I should say thank you for the opportunity.

I will be happy to work in something else with you.

1 Like

Hey @MusicbyNEAR, this video does not have the requirements:

Hey, Maria. We are just finishing the video today. Where should I send the video? Can we mint it on our store? Or is there another intention for it?

@marianeu here it is the video we made and the payout proposal.
Video: The Philosopher's Gang on Mintbase - YouTube
Payout: SputnikDAO

@thephilosopher you can only apply payout proposal AFTER you get a OK this is accepted. Let me take a look at your vid :slight_smile:

1 Like

@marianeu Full detail correction version of the long video

2 Likes

Hey @johnX, I really like your video.

Thank you so much for integrating the new understanding that NFTs can be real world assets.

I wish I could tell you it is all done, but sadly there are minimal things you will need to change in order for this to be correct. Not as much work as last time! I PROMISE.

NFTs CAN be digital representations of real-world assets, they are not always! Most of the NFTs that exist right now are actually just digital assets. They do not have any real life asset attributed to them.

Mintbase is basically pioneering this venture of real life assets. Building on NEAR, we are able to provide the tools for anyone to set up their own marketplace :slight_smile:

So please do the following things:

• lower the music (for example at 0:56 it is really loud)

• explain that NFTs can be many things. They are digital assets that CAN be a digital representation of a real life thing, but they can also just be that digital asset.

• Mintbase allows artists and creators to CREATE their own Smart Contract in 3 clicks! To own a store means to own your own smart contract which you can modify very easily, adding minters, removing minters, setting default royalties and revenues :slight_smile:

But really John, you are doing an AMAZING work, and I am super super happy to have you in our community. Thank you so much! When you are all done I will ask to give you a little bonus in NEAR for your work. You heard the criticism last time very well and integrated almost everything!

Last round! Anxious to see the new and last version!

Hi @marianeu
I wish to make a shortform video for NEAR. Let me know if you approve.

Best, X

1 Like

hey @Xulipa
what kind of Video do you want to produce?

I saw your other video and I think it is just a tad too simple. Could you do some editing, some animations, something to make it more exciting?

Hello @marianeu ! There’s space to more short videos?

:wave:t2::wave:t2::wave:t2:

@marianeu here is the fully corrected version like you requested

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1mj0uVHUJ3eyVaf1xiB03ySR4tgGjoMtH

@marianeu
Checkk out my portfolio. . and I like to be video Editor for mintbase

Finally finished my video! Had some issues editing it with Adobe Rush so I had to use Premiere. Take a look and tell me if this is what you need? Google Drive: Sign-in @marianeu

@kodandi you need to grant me access…

@Albhion I think you do cool videos. What would you like to talk about in your video? How long are you planning it to be?

1 Like

I like to Work For Mintbase as Video Editor

I alredy work for so many projects like Coinsbit , Sheepdex and Brokoli Network .

you Just provide me with the Content I create Video from It , I am an Motion Graphics Designer

1 Like

I’d like to participate in the bounty! @marianeu

you should have access to the video now i hope?

k

@johnX sadly the folder you sent is empty…

@Albhion please re-read the bounty description. You propose a video to me, I accept or not. I do not give you the content :slight_smile:

@ECPPhoto what kind of video would you like to make and in which size?

@kodandi i love it! Super nice! thanks for the shill! <3 We will be using that. If you’d like to do more, focusing on the customization of your own smart contract (adding & removing minters, setting up default royalties and revenues… also for individual mints you can split the royalties to up to 25 people and the revenue too, so total 50 people per mint getting parts of the payment! Super cool right? Perfect for community projects. example: ,music video: background dancers, camera person, singer, band all get shartes - in royalties an revenues) You can submit payout proposal for this one already.

@marianeu apologies, this is the right folder