[Bounty] Create a Video for Mintbase

Hey @marianeu, is it already in full capacity? When should we deliver?

Oo interested in this! You still need any kind of content? @marianeu

tĂŽi váș«n cĂČn lĂ m Ä‘Æ°á»Łc chứ? @marianeu

can i still do it? @marianeu

@thephilosopher @kodandi @sonnguyen @Aslam015 so, for now, I could only tell you to do the short video, as we have @JohnX and @R.FIM doing the long videos.

I would need you to present to me a quick pitch of what you’ll talk about in the video.

And remember:

1 Like

I am thinking in doing some explanation about The Philosopher’s Gang store on Mintbase, that is a store that sell renders of voxels. We were going to explain about wallet and NEAR, but maybe we should only talk about the store and Mintbase, given that we will have only 15 seconds. [We can make it larger if we need to, maybe 30 seconds?]

1 Like

You can do up to a minutes or even more 
 just the budget doesn’t change

1 Like

Ok great I can do vertical format short form showing off features of mintbase stores (multiple people minting, splitting payouts and royalties, VR gallery) , benefits of a mintbase store for collectives, how to set up a NEAR wallet and mintbase store, why artists should mint their NFTs on NEAR. I can start some videos this weekend if you want to take a look before I go wild and make a billion videos. @marianeu

1 Like

Perfect, no problem about the budget. Just to know if there is a problem in go beoyond this time. Our subject is adequate? Talk about our Voxel Store (renders) and Mintbase (and a bit about the blockchain NEAR)? We are thinking about telling the world about the coming of our voxel render (images and GIFs) store to Mintbase-NEAR. We intend to talk about how to go to the store and buy there. We wanted to talk about the wallet too, but maybe there will be no time inside 1 minute and we must assume people know from the other videos.

1 Like

Hello @marianeu ! I want to make short videos for instagram (reels and story)

1 Like

Hi @marianeu ! Lets do some videos.
We are creating onboarding material for The Clan Guild and we could create the videos as we needed the funds for it, and it will be a mintbase part of the process ( we onboard then to our mintbase store, set the royalties, etc ) and they could be created to be used at social medias.

Ive made a proposal and we need to develop it. [ PROPOSAL ] Onboarding Material On The Run

1 Like

Hi @marianeu ! This is my video introducing and promoting MintBase and the works on the platform! The video of 22 random NFTs on Mintbase is almost 15 seconds long. It demonstrates the diversity of compositions and works on MintBase :
VIDEO 15S MINSBASE (9.10.2021)

Hi @kodandi, we would only need one short video. It’s a lot of ideas you want to present. How about you do one about

• benefits of a mintbase store for collectives
  • why artists (and other people) should mint their NFTs on NEAR

Would that work for you? Up to 1 minute, max 2?

Thanks

Hey @thephilosopher , sounds great! Yes, tell people about your Voxel Store on Mintbase! Great idea. I also like the idea of explaining some of the core positive points of NEAR, but you will need to decide if it fits in a short video :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry @TRENDHEO, but just a compilation of pictures won’t be enough for a video! I need some information, something. Some editing, some incentives for people to come to mintbase. You didn’t even mention mintbase

1 Like

Well so I will redo it. A new idea!

Hello, I submit here my message, thank you for let me know.
I uploaded the two videos about the Testnet to the folder.

If you have any other video ideas in Spanish I will be more than happy to work with you.

1 Like

I’m on it!!! @marianeu

Blockquote Hi @kodandi, we would only need one short video. It’s a lot of ideas you want to present. How about you do one about

1 Like

Hey @jeph, thank you so much for your videos in spanish! One video is far too long for the guidelines of this post (9minutes) but you created it before.

Would it be okay for you to apply for payout proposal for 200 USD in NEAR? 150 for the 4 minutes video and 50 for the 9 minutes one, just because it is sooo long?

Thank you so much for your work!
Maria

1 Like

@kodandi Nice, looking forward to see it!