[Bounty] Create a Video for Mintbase

@marianeu I see informational videos (How To) on Youtube, but not many and there’s so much you can do! So I’d like to head creation of those, with each video having a max of 3 minutes. My main goal is educating and OnBoarding people who would have had no idea about NEAR/Mintbase prior. So I know the topic says max 5mins, but I want audience engagement the best we can get so I’d like to shorten the videos down to a 3 min max to simplify it for newcomers. I have plenty of videography and editing experience, and this sounds like an awesome way for someone like me to start participating in the community! All the best,

1 Like

@marianeu Great! I’ll post it on my insta today. On Sunday I’m going to see my collective co-artist so I can see if he wants to be in a video of us talking about these things. Where do I click to submit a payout proposal and how many NEAR should I request at this point?

1 Like

@kodandi 1. When @marianeu approves it, you can submit a payout proposal in NEAR to SputnikDAO - adding the link of this Bounty to the “Forum link” space.

As it is a 2 minutes video, and up to 5 minutes would get 150 USD, I would offer you 100 USD in NEAR. You need to calculate how many near that would be :slight_smile:

And please tag @mintbase_ in your insta story!

@ECPPhoto sounds really good. Let’s start with one video production.
Can you send me the topics you’d like to talk about in your first 3 minutes video?

@marianeu Yes, for a three minute-maximum video I think the best place to start would be ‘What is a fungible token?’ assuming the audience has no prior knowledge of this science. Within that question I would address, fundamentally, how and why non-fungibles derive value through economic scarcity to give a better overall grasp of this ecosystem to newcomers.

Several more complex topics and videos, down the rabbit hole, could be covered from there, building on prior educational videos educating, for example, why Mintbase’s Revenue Split and Royalty system are so revolutionary for numerous industries.

Revisiting YouTube once more I do notice almost no videos are up to three minutes. Would you prefer I produce a shorter video around one minute? I believe the topic of a Simple Sale, outside of Rolling Auction (no auction, only simple sale) still needs to be made, as well as the Burn feature. However, there’s a lot of really cool things to be done with the Burn feature and I feel like that could be both a short or more detailed video. However you’d like to go about it is fine by me. (:

1 Like

I like that. Could you focus on the fact that mintbase wants to do utility nfts? Tickets, redeemable phisical objects, etc? And that the first use case people know about normally are the arts, which is super cool, but we from mintbase believe there is much more to be done. Blockchain needs to be used, not just talked about. We did real life events with NFT ticketing in november, let me insert a video: Mintbase NFT Auction Party - YouTube
we changed to NEAR because we want blockchain to be used, to be mass adopted! @ECPPhoto

Let’s start with this educative video explaining NFTs and use cases, for 2, 3 minutes, then you can make another one going over the features you are more excited about. I’d love for you to conntect it to use-cases, for example, say you produce a music video, and you have dancers, singer, light person, camera person, art director etc etc etc. Everybody will get a split :slight_smile:
Or if you want to focus on the burning function, you could talk about our 10 partners in lisbon where you can redeem physical objects. @reginamintbase is rocking this subject, you can get all the insider info from her!

@marianeu yess!! Now I’m really excited because we seem to be on the exact same page. I’m here for it! And that party was a lot of fun. I literally could not move outside, so many people. Ha!

That’s exactly where I was going with the utilities! Start with tickets, using examples (10 partners), continue to what all’s possible to come. As someone with a career in imaging, the hydrid-NFT space coming to fruition is as exciting as it gets for me. In most cases, buying art means you’re buying a tabgible piece, a framed canvas, poster, a T-shirt, etc. and that’s still the case with real-use NFTs but showing and motivating people to go experience these cool features is so incredibly important.

As I said I think it could be taken in a more detailed direction, but for a short video simply introducing the topic to newcomers in a really cool and inviting way, should be a fun one! In summary I’ll start with the Burn topic referencing use-cases with examples in Lisbon and try to get in contact with @reginamintbase for any helpful info she may provide. That should be a good starting point before we move forward!

1 Like

Ohhh you were there @ECPPhoto ? NICE!!! Yes, let me know when you are done :slight_smile: And if I can help anyhow hit me up on telegram (i respond faster there). @mariamintbase

@marianeu Yeah! I did video and photo for Minting Music! After the conference I was even more enamored by what NEAR’s doing is and wanted to dive into the entire ecosystem as much I could. The whole trip was incredible needless to say. So now I’m here! Will do, I said Hey :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@marianeu

Note I will Submit My first Near Ecosystem Video let me know

1 Like

Hi @marianeu, is this bounty still open is this bounty already full capacity yet I really want to take part in

Hello, I am the Owner of Talks on Near Blockchain Channel, I can Create a Quick overview or Explainer Video For Mintbase Platform @marianeu @reginamintbase

I already Created one Video for Near NFTs

2 Likes

I think it’s a good idea. What do you want to talk about?

1 Like

My Submission For Mintbase Video an Quick Overview

Also If you need main File Just DM me on Telegram - @ABCDCrypto90

Thanks​:fire:

1 Like

Would you like to create another longer one? Up to 5 minutes about mintbase? Maybe when the new UI is out we can make a longer one.

You can submit payout proposal for 100USD for this video. Would you like us to upload it on mintbase youtube?

thanks

Sure definitely , Lets Do it !!
Thanks For 100$ USD :heart:

1 Like

hi Maria I would love to make a video talking about mintbase and show how to mint at the new UI.

this bounty is closed? We can try to figure out if you want more videos about mintbase. I just download your guide to check it out.

Thanks a lot :grinning: :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks, I already know how to create.

Hi @calebav

can you send us an example of videos created by you or explain how you will make this tutorial? We definitely need a tutorial!

1 Like

Hello Maria, thank you,

I will use OBS and make this video as a live transmission. Or if you prefer I can record the video and you can upload to the mintbase profile at youtube.

The idea for the video is to introduce myself, talk a litle bit about what is a NFT, the Near ecosytem, the Mintbase marketplace and mint a piece at Mintbase. Show and explain all the data you need to input to mint a NFT at Mintbase, explain the forever royalties and the split revenues and everything.

The first part of the video is about what is a NFT and NEAR I will produce a presentation to display with OBS.

The second part I will go to the mintbase website show the market, and mint one piece, and explain all the informations to mint at the mintbase marketplace.

If you aprove this I will make one video in portuguese and also another in english. Two live transmissions. Im open to any sugestions and also will follow your guide.

duration for the video will be 10 to 15 minutes

I have this channel on youtube with the last youtube livestreams:

this is my last generative art class at metaverseDao

and also at Gambiarra Dao/Nomade Label Dao

and this is my mintbase profile:

thanks a lot again and have a good day :slightly_smiling_face: :sunglasses: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: