5 + 3 + 2 + (25x0,2N) = 15N for

900 USD in NEAR for up to 5 articles

550 USD in NEAR for Onboarding & Marketing. + 67,5N for neardrops

775 USD in NEAR + 6,5N for

600 USD in NEAR for

300 USD in NEAR for

Total: 4325 USD in NEAR + 89 N (550,02USD - 1N - 6,18 USD) - 4874,02 USD

7 Likes

Hey @marianeu , the figures for the NFT app in Prisma Estúdio don’t seem to match the topic and the proposal here. Also, for the MUTHA NearFTrans project, it seems like this is a report, and half of the project has already happened/is closed. If you could clarify these two points, that would be great!
Thank you

2 Likes

ooh, i tagged the wrong link for MUTHA and the values for NFT app prisma are the ones we internally agreed to pay for.

I am updating link for Mutha and actually will add another project TODAY. will let you know once its ready, ok @ted.iv ? What do you think about the prisma project? should we keep it out of the funding proposal until we are sure about the value?

thank you a lot for the feedback

2 Likes

Thanks @marianeu , I think the prisma project is ok to include if those funds requested are a bit more directed in terms of their use.

1 Like

@marianeu do you have a report from the previous month’s funding?
Could you also tag mintbase in the proposal so that it can be found easily on the forum.

1 Like

Hi @ted.iv yes of course we do have a report:

also adding:

@marianeu thank you for the updates and edits. Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

3 Likes

Thank You!! https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-451

waiting for the votes to come in now :slight_smile:

2 Likes