[BOUNTY] Art competition. Designing alternative film poster art!

Awesome, good luck everyone…

1 Like

hello sir who are the winners ?

4 Likes

Hello, Sir… Who are the winners of this bounty?

3 Likes

I will also want to know the winners of the bounty @Dan_E

2 Likes

Hi all!

Many apologies for the slow announcement, but the winners are finally here.

Firstly, it’s been awesome to see so many members of the community getting involved. Thank you for your creativity and for every entry!

So, the winner are…

1st place: @bagadefente for Festen. We loved the simplicity and originality of the work. And the overall style really grabs attention.
2nd place: @aandz for A Quiet Place Great aesthetics, with a very original twist on the feel of the film itself. Focussing on the radio as one key item from the films works really well.
3rd place: @louietism for Up We liked the playful references to the film, and the incorporation of the film’s aesthetic, but with original art and composition.

You can apply to the Black Cat Cinema DAO to claim your prizes here.

If you’re not sure how to make a request from the DAO, just send a PM so that we don’t spam everyone in the thread!

And you can see your artwork for sale in the Black Cat Cinema Mintbase store here!

Many thanks again to every one of you for your contributions! The third round will be announced this month :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wowwwwww! Thats a really good news! Thank you, Dan! Congrats @bagadefente and @louietism!

2 Likes

Note to the winners: Please make the request in DAI, not NEAR. Thanks!

Wowwww thank you and also Congratulations also to @aandz and @bagadefente :heart_eyes::hugs::rocket:

4 Likes

nice news to start the friday! :pray:t4: :cowboy_hat_face:
thanks @Dan_E and congrats to @aandz & @louietism!!

5 Likes

Congrats @bagadefente @aandz @louietism !

1 Like

Hi how do I buy the NFT? I went to the mintbase but it says I don’t have enough NEAR. Can I buy on mintbase with card?