[BOUNTY] Art competition. Designing alternative film poster art!

Hi Nina, yes that would be ok with the original artwork :slight_smile: So long as it’s not using posters that other independent artists have made themselves. Look forward to seeing it!

hahahaha
Pink Flamingos, by John Waters =)))

loved it, @LulucaL!

1 Like

Loving it. Really creative :slight_smile: Although if you want to enter it in the competition it needs the title and director’s name!

1 Like

Here’s my entry

I love HP :zap:

Harry Potter

Dumbledore then lays Harry gently on the Dursley’s doorstep and tucks a letter inside Harry’s blanket.
He says a final “Good luck, Harry,” and then vanishes into the dark. Harry continues to sleep. He doesn’t know how famous he is, how special he is, or how people all over the country are meeting in secret at that very moment, raising their glasses to Harry Potter, “the boy who lived.

Wallet: daconno.near

2 Likes

:flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo:
I got heavy but very cute :rofl:

Ah ok, I’ll edit and put it here asap :flamingo:

Edit

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

2 Likes

Hii, i am poporo. From Greece.

A government agent manipulates supervillains to become a part of a dangerous team in exchange for reduced sentences. They get sent to Corto Maltese, where they must destroy a laboratory.

wallet: poporo.near

1 Like

Heyy there, My nick is Highdopamine. I’m from Serbia and am 25 years old.

Notorious con artist Frank Abagnale has duped people worth millions of dollars with his masterful art of deception. With his scams getting bolder, he is soon pursued by FBI agent Carl Hanratty.

my wallet: highdopamine.near

1 Like

hi! i’m a media artist living in brazil and i really enjoy kino clubs, film festivals and so on. i work mainly with video and projections, so it is kind of (exciting) challenging to create a film poster!
it was hard to chose, so i picked up one of my favorite surrealist classical: daisies. i had fun creating it and i hope you enjoy! :blossom:

wallet: estherlourenco.near

1 Like

Good Day I am Gen also known as genvergara/gvarts. I am a 23 years old digital artist based in the Philippines. I’ve been in a digital art community a year now and on my 3 months in Near Protocol.

The Twilight Saga is a series of five vampire-themed romance fantasy films] from Summit Entertainment based on the four novels published by author Stephenie Meyer. The series has grossed over $3.4 billion worldwide. The first installment, Twilight, was released on November 21, 2008. The second installment, New Moon, followed on November 20, 2009, breaking box office records as the biggest midnight screening and opening day in history, grossing an estimated $72.7 million. The third installment, Eclipse, was released on June 30, 2010, and was the first of the series to be released in IMAX.

Directed by

[Catherine Hardwicke] (1)
[Chris Weitz] (2)
[David Slade] (3)
[Bill Condon] (4-5)

Starring

[Kristen Stewart]
[Robert Pattinson]
[Taylor Lautner]

(And many more legendary actors and actresses)

genvergara.near

7 Likes

Venom is a 2018 superhero film by Sony Pictures, based on the character of the same name, starring Tom Hardy as Venom. It is the first film of Sony’s Marvel Universe. It was produced by Columbia Pictures and distributed by Sony Pictures. Despite Venom being universally associated with Spider-Man, the latter does not appear at all in the movie. It was released on October 5, 2018

Hi everyone I’m elvatar, a college student and I’ve been in Near Protocol Blockchain for almost a year. I’m from the Philippines and a very passionate digital artist.

elvatar02.near

5 Likes

hi im eyesore digital and traditional artist since 2020 and im entered near protocol since april 2022. im from phillippines​:blush:

• here’s my entry. titled the queen’s gambit
    THE QUEEN’s GAMBIT
    The Queen’s Gambit is an American coming-of-age drama miniseries created by Scott Frank and Allan Scott. It is based on the novel by Walter Tevis. The series is a story that explores the true cost of genius.

The plot begins in the mid-1950s and then proceeds into the 1960s, as the story follows the life of Beth Harmon (Anya Taylor-Joy), an orphaned chess prodigy on her rise to the top of the chess world while struggling with drug and alcohol dependency.

near wallet: eyesore.near

7 Likes

Hi there! I’m Mhie mhie a Digital Artist since last year based here in the Philippines. A 23 years old and entered Near Protocol 3 months ago.

It’s open season on Harley Quinn when her explosive breakup with the Joker puts a big fat target on her back. Unprotected and on the run, Quinn faces the wrath of narcissistic crime boss Black Mask, his right-hand man, Victor Zsasz, and every other thug in the city. But things soon even out for Harley when she becomes unexpected allies with three deadly women – Huntress, Black Canary and Renee Montoya.

Release date: February 7, 2020 USA

Director: Cathy Yan

Starring: Margot Robbie, Mary Elizabeth
Winstead, Jurnee Smollette-Bell,
Rosie Perez, Chris Messina, Ella
Jay Basco and Ewan McGregor

Distributed by: Warner Bros.

Adapted from: Birds of Prey

Box office: $205.3 million

Cinematography: Matthew Libatique

mhiemhie.near

8 Likes

The plot follows a New York City screw-up named Teddy who is mistaken for the “Man from Toronto” when the two wind up in the same Airbnb. Antics ensue.

Initial release: 24 June 2022

Director: [Patrick Hughes]

My Near Wallet: styleherbalist.near

1 Like

The Mask

Director Chuck Russell
Writers Michael Fallon(story)Mark Verheiden(story)Mike Werb(screenplay)
Stars Jim CarreyCameron DiazPeter Riegert

This is my favorite comedy movie. Picture, acting, plot and great humor!

Wallet - m23agic.near

3 Likes

THE GRADUATE
(Directed by Mike Nicholas)

ABOUT ME:
I am Roxy, a Film Maker & Visual Artiste from Nigeria.
Instagram: @roxytheentertainer
Twitter: @roxyentertainer

ABOUT THE MOVIE:
While he is lured into a seductive affair with the wife of his father’s business partner, college graduate Benjamin also falls in love with her daughter, Elaine.

Release date: 22 December 1967

Director: Mike Nichols

Starring: Anne Bancroft; Dustin Hoffman; Katharine Ross

Distributed by: Embassy Pictures

MY WALLET ADDRESS:
roxytheentertainer.near

1 Like

When is it going to be announced?

3 Likes

Hi, this is adi.
Salaar which is most awaited film and everyone is waiting for this one after the release of prasant neel 2022 world wide blockbaster.

Address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

A huge thank you to all who took part! Some awesome entries here!

Winners will be announced very shortly, so keep your eyes peeled for the results!

9 Likes

Wow definitely exciting! Let’s go!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::raised_hands:

2 Likes