[ARTIST STIPEND] Support for VISUAL ARTIST - Marzia and The Spaceshipproject

muti loves all art forms and therefore we would like to support one visual artist who is based in Portugal with a stipend. The stipend serves to give the artist the freedom of creation on a daily basis, being able to buy materials and without having financial pressure for the time of 4-8 weeks. The stipend given will be 300 nDAI.

Given the idea behind this stipend, muti does not expect a work that will be monetized afterwards, if the artist decides not to do so. If of interest, the artworks can be included in a physical exhibition organized by muti.

We do request one or two NFTs as proof of participation. The NFT will be minted in the muti Mintbase store with 25% going to muti & 75% of royalties and splits to the artist.

In addition, the artist will write a brief report about the work that has been done during the time of the stipend.

The main focus of this stipend is to support visual artists (painting, photography, 3d modeling, sculpture, multimedia, illustrations, etc.) who work with the theme of nature and/or include natural elements in their work.

Criteria:

• Artist based in Portugal
  • Visual art
  • Theme of nature/ work with natural materials or elements
  • Strong concept for the proposed work
  • Impact of the stipend for the artist

For the first edition of this stipend we are happy to be supporting Marzia And The Spaceship Project as she is working within the theme of nature and using natural elements to create her artwork. She will be onboarded next week and introduce her project.

5 Likes

:blue_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :vulcan_salute: :alien: Thank you for supporting the SpaceShip! This is an incredible opportunity to collect nature, flowers, leaves and make a beautiful piece of art with them :herb: :hibiscus: I’m already getting a lot of new ideas! :green_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

:blue_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :vulcan_salute: :alien: Greetings :green_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: I’ve just created a page on my website where anyone can follow my “work in progress”. Here the link: https://www.marziabraggion.com/workinprogress
I’m creating a new beautiful piece of art with plants and amazing flowers collected in Portugal.

I collect them and make high-quality photos using a scanner: “scanographs”. Afterward I create digital collages inspired by the sacred geometry of nature.

1 Like

Thank you very much, perfect way of documenting it!

Please request the payout of 300 DAI from our Astro DAO.

Looking forward to your artwork!