[CLOSED - OPEN CALL] Artist stipend #5

Stipend round #5

We are looking forward to supporting 1 artist based in Portugal that uses nature as their inspiration. The open call will be open to all art forms.

Each artist will receive a stipend of 300 USDC to be working on a project for 4-8 weeks.

The stipend serves to give the artist the freedom of creation on a daily basis, being able to buy materials and without having financial pressure for the mentioned timeframe.

We do request one or two NFTs (digitally or physically) as proof of participation. The NFT will be minted in one of the muti stores on Mintbase with 8.75% royalties going to muti & 78.75% to the artist.

In addition, the artist will write a brief report about the work that has been done during the time of the stipend.

Criteria:

• Artists based in Portugal
  • The theme of nature/ work with natural materials, elements, patterns or sounds (digitally & physically);
  • Open to all art forms
  • Strong concept for the proposed work

How to participate:

Deadline

• Applications open 9th to 23rd of May.
  • Reveal: 29th of May
6 Likes

Hello!
I’m interested and I already fill the form.
thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve filled the form already. Cheers!

1 Like

Hey there :slight_smile: I’m interested in this open call :dizzy:

1 Like

Olá olá :slight_smile: Applying for the stipend right now, thank you for this!

1 Like

i’m interested :slight_smile: hi everyone!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the applications. We have received them and will evaluate them until the 20th/30th of this month before communicating the results :slight_smile:

We’re happy to announce @acelgas as the winner of this stipend call :slight_smile: