We’re happy to be able to offer a second round of our artist stipends for July!
This time we are looking for one artist that works within the digital realm (animation, 3D etc.) and one that uses physical materials such as wood, stone or similar. As we would like to have the option to include the work in an exhibition within the next months, we are looking for artists that are based in Portugal.
Each artist will receive a stipend of 300 DAI to be working on a project for 4-8 weeks.
The stipend serves to give the artist the freedom of creation on a daily basis, being able to buy materials and without having financial pressure for the mentioned timeframe.
Given the idea behind this stipend, muti does not expect a work that will be monetized afterwards, if the artist decides not to do so.
We do request one or two NFTs as proof of participation. The NFT will be minted in the muti Mintbase store with 25% going to muti & 75% of royalties and splits to the artist.
In addition, the artist will write a brief report about the work that has been done during the time of the stipend.
The theme/topic is once again nature and natural materials. Hence we are looking for 2 artists who work with the theme of nature and/or include natural elements in their work.
- Artists based in Portugal
- Visual art: 1x digital / 1x physical art
- The theme of nature/ work with natural materials, elements or patterns (digitally & physically)
- Strong concept for the proposed work
How to participate:
- Comment under this post with your interest
- Fill out this google form
- Applications open 16th July - 3rd of August
- Applicants are chosen until 8th of August