[CLOSED - OPEN CALL] ARTIST STIPEND JULY - Support for 2 VISUAL ARTISTS

We’re happy to be able to offer a second round of our artist stipends for July!

This time we are looking for one artist that works within the digital realm (animation, 3D etc.) and one that uses physical materials such as wood, stone or similar. As we would like to have the option to include the work in an exhibition within the next months, we are looking for artists that are based in Portugal.

Each artist will receive a stipend of 300 DAI to be working on a project for 4-8 weeks.

The stipend serves to give the artist the freedom of creation on a daily basis, being able to buy materials and without having financial pressure for the mentioned timeframe.

Given the idea behind this stipend, muti does not expect a work that will be monetized afterwards, if the artist decides not to do so.

We do request one or two NFTs as proof of participation. The NFT will be minted in the muti Mintbase store with 25% going to muti & 75% of royalties and splits to the artist.

In addition, the artist will write a brief report about the work that has been done during the time of the stipend.

The theme/topic is once again nature and natural materials. Hence we are looking for 2 artists who work with the theme of nature and/or include natural elements in their work.

Criteria:

• Artists based in Portugal
  • Visual art: 1x digital / 1x physical art
  • The theme of nature/ work with natural materials, elements or patterns (digitally & physically)
  • Strong concept for the proposed work

How to participate:

Deadline

• Applications open 16th July - 3rd of August
  • Applicants are chosen until 8th of August
10 Likes

Interested in the open call

2 Likes

I’m in! You’ll be hearing from me shortly:)

2 Likes

Im in. Looks great! Xx

2 Likes

Would love to participate! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m interested

2 Likes

Hello, I’m interested

2 Likes

Super interested! Btw, thanks to whoever of you glued the qrcode sticker at the compost toilets at Boom :slightly_smiling_face:
thanks thank you gif GIF

2 Likes

Found u occasionally but I’m in :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m interested in participating!

2 Likes

Hello I’m interested as well

2 Likes

Super interested in this !

2 Likes

I’m interested! :new_moon_with_face: will upload eveything soon

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the replies so far!
Make sure to fill out the google form and we will get back to you on the 8th of August :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m interested, good luck to me!

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested

1 Like

I’m interested in this open call

1 Like

Thank you all for your participation, we’ve truly enjoyed going through all of them. The two winners for this edition are @littlefirebunny & @alex2.

But keep your eyes open, we will do more open calls & are also open for other artistic projects :hearts:

bacana, tenho interesse sim.

1 Like

Boa!
A nova bolsa está aqui: [OPEN CALL] ARTIST STIPEND #3 - Support for 2 Artists working with the theme of nature - #2 by ambigu