[ APPROVED ] - Welcome Drops at November

We have onboarded 40 new artists since mid sept until now. We will have a bigger adoption as we are more structured and near community is growing.

We upgraded the Welcome Gift to 1N, instead of 0.3N as them can experience the trading at the nfts markets, and we raise the floor of the art values indirectly, making 1N more usual. This have a huge impact at the future.

As the NEAR value skyrocketd, we can cut down by half

We are asking 1N to onboard at least 20 new artists. So 200usd would be enough as the N is 10usd-11usd atm. Plus 80usd for airdrops, as we can tip at least once each one, or more tips to active, that are ~20 active members atm. We tip 0.1N - 0.3N

Budget:

Welcome Gifts = 200usd
Tipbot = 80usd

TOTAL = 280usd

The Clan DAO Councils:
@duOCELOT
@whoiscavenaghi
@brunoqual
@frado

IMG_20211106_085632

5 Likes

Good morning! Could you please show their twitters / or any contact information? Thank You!

1 Like

How can I invite artists in your guild? Thank You

1 Like

Good morning! Sure, they are almost all at our mintbase store. All of our links are at https://lynkfire.com/theclan.

1 Like

Ok, May I have list of their wallets? Unfortunately, it’s very hard to find 40 artists in the given link :frowning: Thank You!

Second part of question was : how artists from our large Near community can join in your guild ? As you mentioned you onboarded 40 artists. How did you find them? Thank You

At our store we have 31 minters, 29 minus theclan.near and nate from mintbase.

theclan.near

duocelot.near

augusto.near

cavenaghi.near

brunoqual.near

johandson.near

eduxdux.near

kannon.near

thephilosopher.near

vitacaio.near

natashacremoneseartista.near

mishta.near

manutegus.near

wasem_simon.near

leorezz.near

briancattelle.near

crytoptonila.near

vvribeiro.near

pedioscorides.near

egglion.near

odaracris.near

cryptodealer.near

tavares.near

mintspace.near

c0d3.near

madruga.near

ugi_art.near

kikogasparian.near

frado.near

numadessas.near

mailzabernard.near

Our store links at our lynkfire.

Any artist can join our telegram, links at lynkfire also. We look for new adepts at twitter, discord, telegram groups and instagram.

https://lynkfire.com/theclan

Some artists arent at the store, and we already adding more. Each week, new people onboard at the clan.

2 Likes

Since 15 september we builded from zero to:
39 minters at mintbase store. ( a few were added now )
Twitter: 318 followers
Instagram: 221 followers
Discord: 21 users
Telegram main chat: 49 members

Just click at the lynkfire, all of our links are there.

2 Likes

How does one get the invite code to create account with you please?

1 Like

Heres a invite code: 1wedw740evdrkj

1 Like

Hello @Dacha ! I was responsible for the onboard, and I literally approached one by one, explained what is NEAR, and what The Clan is too. With all promotion on The Clan social midias and in our (@duOCELOT and mine) socials too, some artists started to ask to join. I made this without any material of onboard, explaining one by one… and all the steps. (web3, blockchain, near wallet, telegram, tip not, Mintbase/Paras/Pluminite - how to use them- and how to basically promote the arts). All this experience was base to the .pdf onboard project. It took me lot of time, having this material would have helped me a lot)

3 Likes

I can’t use this invitation

1 Like

Because its to another person and its already claimed. Use this one instead 3rhv3p0rzig8dl

any universal invite code?
above two are invalid already.

1 Like

No universal. Heres a new one. 9mwlwnre3phsdh

1 Like

It’s better send by dm the invites! Who want one is just ask and we send :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Click here and comment give me a lynk!

1 Like

Olá, bom dia :slight_smile:

Esta proposta parece-me óptima, sempre que conseguem atrair mais membros para aumentar a vossa comunidade é um esforço de valor.

Deixem-me só fazer um breve comentário às carteiras que apresentaram como pessoas ‘onboarded’. Sinto-me um bocado desconfortável quando se usa uma criança nessa lista.

Isto são, contudo, pormenores. A proposta parece-me bem :slight_smile:
abraço

Hello, good morning :slight_smile:

This proposal sounds great to me, any time you can attract more members to grow your community is a worthwhile endeavour.

*Let me just make a brief comment on the wallets you presented as ‘onboarded’ people. I feel a little uncomfortable when a child is used in that list. *

These are, however, details. The proposal sounds good to me :slight_smile:

cheers

A criança é meu filho e ele produz arte e como pai sou o responsavel por ele. O nate foi descartado no msm post, esta escrito no topo do reply, fora o theclan.near tbm.
Essa lista foi copiada e colada da loja. E esta desatualizada, ja que temos novos integrantes…

Oi, entendo perfeitamente, e, como disse, é um pormenor, mas mantenho a minha posição (e é apenas a minha posição).

Em relação ao resto, estamos de acordo :wink:

Abraço.

Entao por favor retifique o comentario pois nao estamos inchando nosso numero.

1 Like

Está rectificado. :wink:

1 Like