[APPROVED] VN Artists Dao – May - 2022 Funding Request (Overview)

To make this short and easy to follow according to the new guideline, additional information about us can be found here:

Project/Council Members:
williamxx.near
antran2809.near
titione2.near

Target: vn-artists-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $3000

Projects & Timelines:
May marks our growth with the first cross DAOs/guilds collaboration with #filipino-artist-dao & the hosting of a workshop. Please find the details as follow:

Timelines:

Anything else the Creatives DAO Council should know?

• Elaborating on (*):

With current rate make it 8N~$90

• Elaborating on (**) As a newly created DAO, we are suffered from price fluctuation without DAO reservation for those circumstance. Hence this amount of 160$ is requested to cover part of the loss in the accounting of April. This is also a learning point that we have made in our report.

• For the second month of running, we decided not to request funds from the Marketing vertical, councils still fully commit efforts to expand VAD’s image until enough traction is recognized.

• We look forward to the collaboration with all DAOs/guilds in the ecosystem. Feel free to connect us with any DAOs/guilds that are interested. We appreciate any support & input to our activities. Thank you councils.

Acknowledgment:

On behalf of VAD councils, I want to shout out to the cooperation & connected spirit of #filipino-artist-dao councils @Ligaya @vanengs @kc_sollano. Thank you and looking forward to a fruitful month ahead!

13 Likes

I’m ready for all this! Yayyy!

2 Likes

Kindly tag @creativesdao-council for post visibility :blush:

1 Like

GoaDAO is opened to collaborate with you and your cool project :dizzy:

2 Likes

Super nice to hear that. I’ll definitely reach out in the convenient time and let’s see what we can do :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hello @williamx! Happy to see your new proposal and very happy with your organization to put this info. My only note is about the value. According to the new guidelines, in the second proposal you can ask for up to 3k so I will ask you to adjust so we can change the proposal approval status =)

3 Likes

Dear @hevertonharieno, I have adjusted the flexible number of DAO treasury request, so that we can make it 3000$ in total.

We’ll try our best to manage DAO fund in May and hope we don’t affect too much with the price fluctuation, already saw some great solutions of some DAOs. Thank you so much ^^

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @williamx. We understand how hard is work with the fluctuation but look some infos about stable coin. Maybe it can be a good solution for your treasure.

I’m happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

1 Like

That’s more than just an approval! Thank you so much and will take the best measurements in DAO operating! Appreciate the speed of council work :blush:!

1 Like