• Worked on strategies for RCdao Council elections. Post by Regional Community Working Group | Near Social -
• Built the RCdao Voter Platform on-chain Near Social -
• Oboarded 300 verified Humans on the Voter Platform that will vote for council members in the upcoming election. https://near.org/hack.near/widget/communities
• Created a Self Nomination procedure for community members interested in becoming an RCdao Council member Post by Regional Community Working Group | Near Social -
• Developed and set RCdao Council election guidelines Post by Regional Community Working Group | Near Social -
• Worked on the RCdao Charter RC DAO Charter - Google Docs. Was revised in June.
• Evaluated and set guidelines for funding proposals for the regional communities Evaluating 15 and approving 10 for funding Trello
• Managed the Day to Day Operations of the RCWG These operations involved brainstorming on strategies, and answering questions for the community, getting and giving feedback to GWG and MDAO.
Keep a close eye on community growth via the tracking sheet REGIONAL COMMUNITIES TRACKING SHEET - Google Sheets
• Collaborated with Marketing Dao to ease funding for regional communities
• Organized 2 weekly calls and educational Workshops with the community. With a total call 8 Monthly calls and Educational workshops. The workshops focus on enlightening the communities about the RC-DAO process and how to handle some key onboarding platforms, e.g., Shardog, keypom, NEARDROP, etc.
Given the work done, time taken (ranging from 70-100 hours a month) and research involved, We request remuneration for the month of June.
Hlib $1000 (part-time,)
Given the work done, time taken and research involved, We request remuneration for the month of June.
Proposals for July/August (Trello)
A summary of reports for all Regional Communities’ work for the month of June is found in this document. NEAR Community Review | June - Google Docs
Community members can follow up on proposals for the RC-DAO elections here
Thanks to @Dacha for all your support.
Tagging @marketingdao-council for consideration.