[Approved Onboarding & Workshop during NFT BCN -> MINTBASE part only

The original workshop proposal is here:

It is now split in two separate posts since it’s been decided that two DAOs fund different parts of the proposal. The part to be funded by Mintbase is:

• store creation on Mintbase: 6.5 N
  • instructors fee for 3 hour workshop (includes preparation and setup): 250 USD
  • professional video recording of workshop: 250 USD
  • exhibition in cryptovoxels - setup (see details below): 200 USD
    ** custom building of the space with the theme “Barcelona” - ready at festival opening: 5 hours;
    ** preparing and hanging NEAR chain NFTs with images, videos, links, credits to all artists: 4 hours;
    ** documentation, screenshots, videos to be used on festival promotion: 2 hours.
    ** space provided by Mintbase to be available from 13 May to 13 July 2022

Total: 775 USD (700 USD + 6.5 N)

1 Like

Happy to approve this!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: let me know if I can submit already the payout to the Mintbase DAO.

And if Mintbase could lend us the Piers parcel it would be awesome. Since Barcelona is a city by the water it would match the build theme. I will take a snapshot before I start to build, so you have the choice to revert later to exactly what was there previously, if you wish. I am already a collaborator on this parcel, so just need your green light and I can start building.

hi @lenara the payout is done after the workshop is done. Please send pictures and a report and then we’ll tell you to propose payout :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will send reports at milestones :+1:

It’s OK to start the cryptovoxels build?

1 Like

Yes you can start!! sorry for the delay in answering

1 Like

Awesome!

We have the Open Call for artworks up already. Feel free to spread the word:

https://www.cryptoartathon.net/nftbcn/

Hi @marianeu it seems only owners of the parcel can create snapshots now. Can you create one before I start building?

I want to preserve the current build (I think it’s by @thephilosopher ?) so you have the option to revert to it later if you want :pray:

1 Like

Hello @lenara,

I think I created a snapshot

am I right?

linking @LuisInfante and @reginamintbase so they are in the loop :slight_smile:

Hi @marianeu @reginamintbase this is the report for the workshop event in Barcelona.

Take a look and let me know if I can create a payout in the Mintbase DAO.

Below are the items funded by Mintbase:

The store created is called “mintland”:

Here are the current stats for NFTs created:

The workshop went very well, and the participants were able to create wallets, receive NFTs, get added as minters to the store, mint, list, sell and buy NFTs.

The recording is now available on youtube:

The virtual exhibition in the metaverse was a big success, we did one guided tour online and are planning another one with participation from artists and curators via live voice chat.

To visit in cryptovoxels:

Besides the deliverables above that were covered by the funding from Mintbase, the part funded by Onboarding DAO also allowed the creation of educational material that is now free to use by the community:

Templates for paper wallets:

Didactic materials:

Below some pictures from the workshop:

Thanks again for the support for this event!

1 Like

Awesome job lenara! You can propose payout :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Proposal created:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/mintbase.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/mintbase.sputnik-dao.near-312

1 Like