[Approved] NEKO Morning Show November Funding

Best entertainament and educational show in Web3!

NEKO was instrumental in starting my crypto career about 2 years ago aprox. Today, I am proud to dedicate fully at web3 and I am deeply grateful to all the team and members of the community.

I strongly support this proposal to achieve mass adoption in NEAR via educational and quality content.
Keep it up with the great job!

2 Likes

The OG NEAR alpha hub. I appreciate Soos and Nono for their dedication and the NEKO community for this opportunity :purple_heart::fire:

2 Likes

Great Show,is Educative and informative and also funny.I appreciate Soos and Nono :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hi @NEKO thanks for your proposal. I note that you have included a link to your Report and see that you have made good growth across all platforms. Well done!
Great to see the community getting behind your content. I am happy to support.

3 Likes

I adore this show so much! A lot of fun and information!
Others ought to aspire to it level.

4 Likes

Thanks for your support @cryptocredit ! We look forward to continue to build a robust grassroots community for NEAR

2 Likes

We adore your fan art @_metalpony ! Thanks for showing up to every show!

1 Like

Thank you @cryptocredit for your positive response and everyone who is supporting us here

1 Like

Thanks @nearmonza ! Means a bunch!

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal.

Your reports show an outstanding performance in October, and the overwhelming support from the community reflects the team’s commitment and the program’s positive influence.

I like to see more near-social presence in your November activities, because it is one of the measures that indicate on-chain participation and engagement.

Happy to support your November request, recognizing the tangible results and the valuable contributions you continue to make.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Hi @nonothenono @Soos thanks for the proposal and for providing the details in the report. Here are a few reasons I am happy to support this for another month:

• Clear detail and tracking of metrics in your report alongside demonstrated growth
  • Community support and engagement is demonstrated on your social channels and during livestreams as well as on the forum
  • The topics you are highlighting in your livestreams and in the TLDR shorts are timely and on point in terms of what the ecosystem is talking about and needing to learn more about right now
  • I appreciate the efficiency you have adopted in livestreaming across multiple channels at once vs. trying to recreate new content across a ton of different platforms.
  • I’m in support of repurposing content for extended reach like you’re doing with the TLDR content on YouTube, Spotify, etc.

Curious why you got banned from TikTok? Doesn’t change my support, just thought it might be useful to understand in terms of the platform’s rules around blockchain/open web content.

In terms of things to think about for future growth, I agree with @Bakaka – would really like to see more progress made on near.social and on-chain platforms as that is where we would like to drive activity in the future.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you, @Bakaka, for your support! We’re working hard to enhance our Near Social, and we’re thrilled to share some of our achievements so far in November. I’ll be posting the updates below shortly."

Thank you for your positive feedback, @so608.
We are delighted to bring value and contribute to the Near ecosystem. we put in tremendous effort to reach this point, and we are grateful for the support from, the MDAO Council & advisors, as well the community. With your support, we have achieved significant milestones.

Regarding the TikTok ban, TikTok itself, as a social platform, is extremely sensitive when it comes to wording, hashtags, songs, etc. We strive to make our short educational videos as transparent as possible. Additionally, we often include information about events, giveaways, and token airdrops, which TikTok is very sensitive about will consider it A (SCAM).

For example, I once created a video about the NDC SBT Token and the voting process with Bond tokens. Unfortunately, the video was flagged as (SCAM/Misleading) due to certain wording, such as ‘3 NEAR Bond Tokens’ and ‘free claim of SBT token.’ In our case, we were banned without any prior notice, and the ban was permanent. It’s worth noting that the video, which featured a clip from our episode with AVB from the NMS, had nothing to do with any giveaway, free claim, or misleading information; our main focus was discussing NDC.

Captions also contribute to triggering the TikTok Bot, especially if it includes specific words. Most crypto content on TikTok is cautious, as their accounts often receive warnings or have videos flagged.

In our case, we speculate that we received some sort of reporting attack because we received a warning in the same week on our YouTube channel for one of our old videos covering Twitter Spaces on NEAR.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding NEKO TikTok. In the meantime, @nonothenono TikTok channel with8,773 followers, serves as the best alternative to NEKO TikTok. It allows us to continue our mission of onboarding more users and educating people about the NEAR Protocol. The new NEKO TikTok account will focus on TLDR shorts, and @nono account will also play a role in this initiative.

2 Likes

@Bakaka! Thank you for your support! We will continue to do our best to drive Value onchain.
V/r,

Nono

1 Like

@so608 thank you for your support! Was going into depth with a response, but I see my co-host covered it! We are blessed to have your continual support!
V/r,

Nono

1 Like

@so608 @Bakaka
For NEAR Social, we’ve initiated the process of providing TLDR written threads for each episode of our NEKO Morning Show.

Example:

For those who prefer to read, we create a concise TLDR thread that we share on NEAR Social. This approach provides a flexible choice for our audience, allowing them to listen, watch, or read the TLDR for each podcast. Our multi-platform strategy aims to cater to diverse preferences and make our content accessible to a wider audience. We’re keen on refining and adapting our approach based on valuable feedback to continually enhance the overall user experience, That’s why we have not gone into details regarding NEAR Socials for this proposal, as we are still in the process of building it.

We will share what we learned and achieved for this month with Near Socials once we gather feedback and data. NEAR Socials is our main focus now.

1 Like

Just stopping by here to support what NEKO does and the amazing hosts of the NEKO Morning show. They highlight the ecosystem and break it down for us. Oh ya the alpha too! :eyes:

MIAO! MIAO!

3 Likes

Thanks for the comment bro!

2 Likes

We all know how huge the impact that NMS gave to NEAR Protocol by building a core community for NEKO that start to educate them with more things around NEAR and NDC

2 Likes

Dear Marketing (Eco) DAO contributor, your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO. The approved proposal included in November’s request to NDC Trust.

Please advise that during this transition period (NDC v0-v1), the following applications’ approval procedure:

Marketing (Eco) DAO November’s funding procedure:

:green_circle: 1. November 9-15th time for proposals from the Community;
:green_circle: 2. By November 15th, reviewing by MDAO councils, approval on governance forum, and creation post-request to NDC (HOM, CoA, NDC trust);
:yellow_circle: 3. November 15th-20st reviewing by HOM members and voting on chain;
:red_circle: 4. November 20th, in case of successful approval by HOM, HOM will pass the request to CoA to vote on-chain;
:red_circle: 5. November 20nd-26th – reviewing and voting by CoA;
:red_circle: 6. Once the CoA gives its approval, the Trustees will carry out the transaction, provided that the expenses align with the Trust’s objectives;
:red_circle: 7. KYC can be required for new applicants.

Disclaimer: some timelines can be changed due to the transition V0-V1 period.

So, during this time, please

VOTE :rocket:! To unlock funding for Community.

https://near.org/astraplusplus.ndctools.near/widget/home?page=dao&daoId=voting-body-v1.ndc-gwg.near

Support new Grassroots DAOs

Aslo

1. Fill out the form to pass KYC KYC Request Form (if not yet)
  2. Wait for future instruction from Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO and an invitation to create a transfer on Astro DAO.
  3. Please join NDC Marketing HUB Telegram: Contact @ndc_marketing
  4. Please get in touch with me on telegram @kmotiv 24/7 if you have any questions.
1 Like