[Approved] moodswing music project (ep)

hello, i’m reespect, a rap artist in the nxm community, my time here so far has been splendid, and waking up this morning as one of the winners of march nxm discord trivia made me even more excited :grinning:

in 2018, i started a playlist series called moodswing that i put out every year, but i stopped abruptly in 2021 because of some difficulties, making the last available playlist is moodswing playlist 3.

the moodswing playlist carries two songs with two polar emotions, so if one makes you happy, the other makes you sad, if one makes you feel on top of the world the other makes you reflective.

finding this community has rekindled something in me and while i finish up on an ep i’ve been working on, i’ve also decided to produce the moodswing playlist 4 and make it available as an nft.

this ep is a two-three weeks music project scheduled for the month of april, to be minted in the nxm mintbase store.

moodswing playlist 4

-it will be a two track ep.

-both songs will be produced by @Jayblakez_1 , a producer i will onboard to the protocol.

-the songs will be recorded in the @dedeukwu shryne

-the artwork will be designed by ayonete, an illustrator i will be on boarding

-it will be a&r’ed by @Sammiee

cost

-production - $240

-mix & master - $210

-design - $50

total - $500 (37.82N)

targeting reespect.near

cc: @Monish016 , @Paul for visibility

12 Likes

Respeklarge @reespect

I’m super stoked for this fire project.

2 Likes

It will be superb working on this with you
I Have heard you and I believe it will be an awesome one for the Ecosystem to hear you, am super glad you about to serve us some music

2 Likes

Awesome one @reespect :clap:. I await your Ep soon. I know it’ll be superb.

2 Likes

Hi @reespect, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time.

Meanwhile, please update information & structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

1 Like

Dear @reespect,

Please be informed that your proposal has been approved!

Feel free to request 50% of the requested funds to NxM.

Once your project will be ready please share your artworks and details with NxM Social Media Team in order to promote it on Twitter and Instagram - Telegram: Contact @nxmsocialmedia

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App https://app.nearguilds.com
  • Find NxM Guild​
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​
  • Join the community using your NEAR wallet!

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after the delivered show.

3 Likes

this is very good news, i’ll get to work immediately. thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Very much looking forward to hearing this project

3 Likes

here’s an update on this project, it’s coming together nicely, both songs have been recorded, all that’s left is mixing and mastering.

the artwork has also been completed. we decided on two different but similar artworks, i’m sharing below.

the darker one is for “you think”, the other for “limelight”
i want to say thank you for making this happen.

5 Likes

hey @reespect Any update on the Project

cc. @Paul @williamx @bonepolice @rhymetaylor

3 Likes

hiii, i apologize for not giving an update before this. everything i need is ready, the project will be minted within the next 3-4 days.

3 Likes

both songs have just been minted on the nxm store and here’s the link:

is it okay if i request for the rest of the funding?

2 Likes