[Approved] An EP Project for the Abuja C1 guild/NXM tour

Hello fam, I’m ElKush

I’m a musical artist, songwriter, back up singer, and a lyricist, I’m a full time music lover, I’m passionate about my career as an artist and can sacrifice all of my effort to make it a success, it has been my dream to release an outstanding NFT project since I first learnt about the benefit of it and how it can help my musical career , i took my time to write and create some danceable afro-party songs, contemporary Afro mid tempo songs that carries a lot of message and that can be minted as NFTs, with my talent and experience in songwriting, i can produce an outstanding NFT project that can help create public awareness as I plan to perform these songs at the C1 guild/NXM Abuja tour as I am the artist hosting these communities mentioned, it would be easier to get people to get these NFTs on mintbase as I perform them. I need your support in making this dream a success. I will be working with SterryO in the production of this EP.
1: Music Production, mixing & mast, artwork $500
2: Music Video for 1 of the songs : 500$
I would like to make a request for 50% of the funding as an advance.

Near wallet: Elkhush1.near

Which will be 500$ so I can start production and proper mixing.

However, any other cost or miscellaneous expenses that comes during the planning process will be sorted out by me and communicated Here @vandal @Paul promise to give my all to this project and make it a success.

9 Likes

Hello @bgem @Paul this is just a follow up on my proposal against the C1 / NxM Abuja tour as time is fast approaching and there’s no word on how to proceed, this EP is targeted to be on mintbase as I perform on the event day as to let people have it on Mintbase for easy access.

Thank you as I anticipate your responsez

3 Likes

@nullzero @Monish016 @Paul

1 Like

Hey @ELKHUSH, you have my support with this!

I assume that NxM logo will be included on the main artwork. I have only one question, where would you like to mint your EP - in what store ?

3 Likes

Yes @Paul the NXM logo will be on the EP cover artwork and I want to mint it with the NXM Mintbase.

4 Likes

Thanks @ELKHUSH !
Please be informed that we are implementing new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:
:black_small_square:Open NEAR Guilds App,
:black_small_square:Find NxM Guild,
:black_small_square:Log to the app using your NEAR wallet,
:black_small_square:Join to the community using your NEAR wallet!

2 Likes

@Paul thank you I already did that I’ll check to see if I did all correctly but I had already done it

1 Like

Hey @ELKHUSH your proposal has been approved however, based to our Guide Stream, we can fund musical project for $500 max and you can receive 50% in advance, therefore please submit your payout request for $250 to AstroDAO.

Many Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Paul Astro i just sent it, you can use the link to check. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello NxM fam :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::fire:

Finally the long awaited EP is ready and already minted by @sterryo into NxM store on mintbase

@Paul @Monish016 @vandal

Also requesting for the final payout of $250.

Near wallet: Elkhush1.near

3 Likes

Hello @Paul @Monish016 i have submitted the balance payout request as directed and here’s the link Astro

1 Like

Hey @ELKHUSH by mistake you have submitted it to wrong DAO, please submit it to NxM, as BeatDAO can’t approve that.

Many thanks​:pray:

NxM Astro :point_down:
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nxm.sputnik-dao.near

1 Like

okay @Paul will do that now.

1 Like

Hello @Paul @Monish016 this is the payout request link to Astro Dao Nxm as requested Astro

2 Likes