Hello Creatives, this is our proposal for the month of May!
Here is The Philosophers DAO introduction
KYC and Contact
Total Requested Funding Amount: 2000 USD
The main objective of this set of projects is to produce creative products from the Academy that could be seen by a broad audience, like seminars about art, technology and related philosophical topics, books on Mintbase, broadcast talks about cryptoart, everything registered as NFTs on NEAR blockchain.
The relevance of this set of projects is precisely to bring academic philosophers to NEAR blockchain, and to take their knowledge to the community, through creative projects. This is important because art generally makes difficult contents accessible, so the production can be brought from the university and presented in an accessible form, like talks, interviews, 3d articles. This is important for the community, because it expands the NEAR community of creatives to many professors and students that research artistic, cultural, and technological philosophy areas, which are important to the Creatives. We intend to connect the creative world of art with the world of philosophy, by expanding the ways we will present philosophy through art and by focusing our subject matter on cultural, artistic, and technological subjects.
Philosophers DAO have a store, opened in a project funded by The Writers Guild, with 3d rendered voxel books as NFTs on it. We’ve already put many of our members in the store as minters.
PARCERIA Incubadora DAO <> Philosophers DAO.
Below are the project that The Philosophers DAO has outlined to actualize for the month of May:
- 4 seminars on art, technology and related philosophical topics (each 90 minutes long) that will be taught in Portuguese. The program will be open to everyone who wants to join, for free, through YouTube Live. The recordings will be available on the Philosophers DAO YouTube channel and extracts from it will be minted on our Mintbase store. Each speaker will write a short text on the topic covered in their seminar to be minted as a 3D object in our Mintbase. This will be a project in integration with the existing Incubadora’s project on philosophical and artistic talks (like this Seminar andd Incubadora). The Incubadora DAO usually finances this type of activity and we want to expand our partnership by funding the activities proposed here in the month of May.
All activities will be carried out by experts in art, technology or philosophy, selected according to criteria established by the Philosophers DAO council in partnership with the Incubadora DAO.
For this we need:
- Pre and Post-production. Including the description in videos, minting videos on Mintbase, post videos on YouTube, moderate the seminars, send airdrops to reward engagement to listeners who have a Near Wallet, do onboarding (if necessary) for the speakers, publicize it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - (200 USD).
- Speakers - (1000 USD: 4 speakers x 250 USD)
- Artist for minting texts into 3D objects - (200 USD)
- Promoters who have a NEAR Wallet and who share screenshots of the seminars on Twitter, tagging our DAO, NEAR, and Mintbase in all seminars - (150 USD).
- Council work - (450 USD: 2 council members x 225 USD)
Total: 2000 USD budget for May.
Set schedule, contact speakers, make social media art
Share and invite public
upload, mint and share
upload, mint, share and report.
Probably dates of the seminars:
1st Seminar May 11
2nd Seminar May 18
3rd Seminar May 25
4th Seminar May 31
Greetings from The Philosophers DAO
Astrodao approved pool for funding proposal for may Astro