[APPROVED] Filipino Artist Guild Budget Overview for March

FUND REQUEST FOR MARCH - CREATIVES DAO

Filipino Artist Guild is a community Of Filipino artist in near ecosystem.

We are here to support and be an echo for Filipino artist in the ecosystem, to help them promote and advocate for their arts as a bigger community and cultivate their talents.

To know more about our guild and what are we up to, kindly visit Filipino Artist Guild Introduction

This March is the second month of our guild. In Philippines, we often called in month-sary :innocent:

Guild leader: @Ligaya
Councils: @vanengs @kc_sollano

As our council discussed for 2nd month projects and activities, below is the summary of our upcoming projects. But before that, here is the link of our Monthly Report from our February actions:

Filipino Artist Guild February Monthly Report

DAO balance: 78.15 N.

Below are the reasons of remaining funds from last February:

• Prizes for Week 3 & 4 are still in our DAO as we only distribute it to participants after announcing the winners. As of today, March 12, 2022, we will broadcast later the winners of Week 3 and eventually will resume to Week 4.

• Reward for Filipino Artist Guild sticker pack is still in our DAO funds, as again, like we the instance above, we prefer to release the reward once the collaboration is marked as DONE :slightly_smiling_face:

• Rewards for council is also not yet been released

Summary of planned activities and events for the month of March is listed below:

$200 for Artist Of The Month (AOTM) the additional $100, compared to the prize of the last month will be used to gift the AOTM a tool that can help them with contributing to various NEAR NFT platform. The photo below is the reason for this added initiative:

$800 = $200 x 4 weeks of challenges. Similar to the structure of the previous month’s :partying_face:

Below are the links of generated outcomes from the previous challenges we have done with the community. It is visible that Filipino artists put a lot of effort and showcase immense amount of talent in each submissions.

And below are the drafts of the weeklys we will be doing for March.

Week 5 to 6 Art Challenge
Week 7 to 8 Art Challenge

We started from from less than 20 members and now we are oozing 329 members and counting :rocket:

$100 for collecting NFTs from Paras to add to Filipino Artist Guild’s collection
$300 = 4 weeks of Twitter/Telegram Spaces using our Telegram and Twitter to catch up with the artists, invite collectors and upcoming or existing NFT platforms representatives to talk about their project and encourage artists to deploy their arts on it.
$150 = 3 x $50 each for 3 council member to distribute among the community via TipBot app on Telegram, to tip artists that shares their WIPs, arts and demonstrating as an inspiration for fellow artists.
$690 for guild maintenance (leader and council reward)
$100 = 40 x .2 NEAR for onboarding artists
$50 reward for a person that can help us onboard 10 active artists under his/her account to participate in NEAR NFT platforms. If there are people who onboard more than 10 artists, the winner with highest number of invitees will be chosen.

TOTAL: $2390

Guild Sputnik-DAO Address: Filipino Artist Guild on AstroDAO

We hope by this, Filipino Artist Guild will continue to strive and bring out the best out of every potential each artists has. We have our highest hopes to bring back to the ecosystem with more artistic, confident and talented individuals.

Thank you very much :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Hello @kc_sollano. I’m happy to se another proposal from the Filipino Artist Guild.

Some notes:

• I changed the tag to creative-creatives DAO. When you publish a monthly proposal or report, you need to use this tag so that CREATIVES can see it. :wink:
  • How do you did on your last proposal, it’s important put a individual link for each project or topic of your proposal. That way, you show that this proposal already has the support of your community. So, create individual proposals for each activity and put this hiperlinks here, on you main proposal. :slight_smile:
    (note: the only proposal that needs to use the CREATIVES-CREATIVES DAO tag is the monthly proposal. These other proposals about activities that are described in the monthly proposal can use the CREATIVES tag).
3 Likes

Hello @hevertonharieno , miss @kc_sollano already attach the Hyperlink for our Week 5-6 and week 7-8 :relaxed:.

Due of The Request of the community They ask if we can make the Events instead of weekly we will make it a 2 weeks Duration, 2 weekly events into 1.

I also Make a Report the other day about All Events and we did in The guild for February. :relaxed:

By Tommorow We will Announce The winners for week 3 and the week 4 from February Funding will start after announcing the Week3 winners.

I also made a Post in forum about the Week 5-6 week 7-8 but it was still in Draft and Closed, so we can put it on hyperlinks. :relaxed: Ill just edit it when council approved us :heart_eyes:.

Miss Kc also attach the hyperlinks of our week1 to 3 , you can view it there and see also the creativity and artworks of the Participants. :relaxed:

Hello, Haverton! Thank you so much for the input about the tags, I am not fond of using it and I thought that I can use as much as what my eyes can see :sweat_smile:
We made a monthly report last February in which can be seen from a different post/topic. However, we now edited the proposal and attached the links of results we have gained. Please feel free to check them out :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Filipino <3

Happy to say that your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [New Process] Community Payouts

3 Likes

Thank you so Much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :philippines::philippines:

Thank You So Much GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like