[APPROVED] FILIPINO ARTIST GUILD FEBRUARY Budget Overview

FEBRUARY FUND REQUEST-CREATIVES DAO

Filipino Artist Guild is a community Of filipino artist in near ecosystem.

Our objectives is to help Filipino Artist become well-known in society,to educate them in Near Community and to help them develop thier abilities.

Our Goal is to become one of the Best Supporters of Near and Creatives.

Guild Introduction

This February is our First Month, And we planned to make it happen Starting February.

Guild Name: Filipino Artist Guild (FAG)

Guild Leader: @Ligaya

Council: @vanengs @kc_sollano @blitzstein1125

Guild Location: Philippines

As the council discuss for our upcoming Project i would like to request the Funds for our upcoming Projects,

Here are the summary listed below:

Artist Of The Month $100 Filipino Artist Of The Month Overview

Weekly Art Contest With different Concept Every Week
$85/week

$85x4 week = $340

Week 1 Art Contest

Week 2 Art Contest

Week 3 Art Contest

Week 4 Art Contest

FAG Will Collect 3 NFT in Paras Market every End of the Month ,
I already Contact Afiq of Paras About it.

3 NFT = $100

Love Month Art Challenge [Draft](STANBY) Love Month Art Challenge
$170

Twitter Space Using Filipino Artist Guild Twitter 1

$50x4 Weeks
=$200

Funding of New Near Wallets( For Near Wallet Activation)

0.2 Near x30
=$70

Proposal For Telegram Sticker Pack Telegram Sticker Pack

$160

Council $540

I would Like to Request also $60 to be deposited on NearBot for telegram tips.

TOTAL: $1800

Guild Sputnik-DAO Address: Filipino Artist Guild on AstroDAO 2

All are Welcome to join Us to talk and see our Projects and Meet The Filipino Artist.

Filipino Artists Guild Telegram

Filipino Artist Guild Twitter 1

Our Goal is to Showcase the Talents and artworks Of Filipino Artist Thats why we do have a Lot of Art Contest/challenges.

I also Updated our Roadmap from Our Guild Introduction Post.

Thank You So Much And Godbless :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Hey there,

thank you for the proposal :slight_smile:
Some guidelines for the first budget of the new DAO:

• council rewards can take up to 30% of the total requested budget, which in this case would be 600 USD.
  • funds are supposed to be calculated in USD for orientation
  • each project should have its own post in the forum with more infos (what kind of artist competition, how will the NFTs be collected etc.) and would then be linked to your monthly budget.

Looking forward to your updates :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Copy that :heart: ill work with this :relaxed:

1 Like

@tabear i already Update The Proposal :heart::heart:
I hope This Is Right :heart::heart_eyes::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you, looks good with the links.

The only thing that still needs to be edited is the council value. so 30% of the budget can be paid to the council for administration. If your overall budget is 1800 USD, then 30% of that are 540 USD. If you could update that, we can move forward :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it ok if i will Just add the remaining 200 for Near wallet activation And Bounty For Telegram sticker?? And Add Consolation Prices for Weekly Contest and Love art challenge, So it will Close to 2000? :relaxed: @tabear

Heya,

you can ofc edit your proposal but simply adding values to receive more for the council without having a justification seems not senseful neither justified. So for wallet activation you could add more if you think that you will actually onboard and activate more wallets, but if the task will not be completed, the budget was not used as mentioned in here.

Feel free to adjust your budget again or simply change the council value to 540 USD for this month.

3 Likes

Ok Tabea the Overall Budget will be $1800 ill edit the council then Good to Go :heart::pray:

I already Adjust the 30% for the Council :relaxed: its already $540 and our overall Budget is 1800 , my apology for many mistakes :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you for the updates :slight_smile:
This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [New Process] Community Payouts

3 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart: We are So Excited For this :heart: Lets Grind filipino Artist :heart::philippines:

3 Likes

This is it :fire: I’m excited for Filipino Artists :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes