[Approved] FEMINU DAO Monthly Financing / May 22

FEMINU DAO Monthly Financing / May 22

In order to consolidate FEMINU DAO’s social media, I would like to make the second funding request to @marketing dao

“This is the first DAO that is the fruit of one of the largest exhibitions held at cryptovoxel by artists (non-binary, cis women, trans women, and transvestites), a unique initiative and therefore considered a historic exhibition within the NFT universe.
FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) was open for visitation at Museu xyz, which is a museum mapping the history of the Brazilian NFT, from March 8th to March 27th, 2022. At the opening alone there were about 300 people present. Parallel to the exhibition a live chat was held to discuss art, NFT and dissident bodies, as well as an interview with Mia Siufi, the woman who was the first to open a gallery for women only.”

Now it becomes the first DAO with such inclusions on female gender issues, not binary ones.

“One of the main goals for this year is to hold the International FEMINU, an exhibition without borders, reaching artists from anywhere in the world.
The social impact within the NEAR network will be very large, due to the movements not only artistic, but educational and with a strong social bias, to be realized by FEMINU, a DAO that serves a wide diversity and generates Web3 accessibility to artists who have few possibilities to show their works, often due to the prejudice they suffer for their gender choices.”

In the first month we presented the 60 works of the first FEMINU Exhibition, and in this second month we would like to publish about the FEMINU DAO Manifesto in English and Portuguese language, divulge about the subscription for the International FEMINU Exhibition. As well as publish the projects related to the fight against gender violence, domestic violence, documentary directed by Marcela Schild (CORPO MUDO) that tells the story of 3 women who were victims of sexual violence. As well as sharing videos on instagram reels, presenting on the site the edital, the arts, and providing monitoring of the daily FEMINU discord, where a person will be available to artists to answer any questions, share information about NEAR, the forum, the cryptocurrency, and the DAO.

The FEMINU DAO came from an exhibition, and now as it is a DAO, it will have a new brand, a new visual identity, that does not erase the first as an exhibition, but that is a new cycle, so all the visual material will be new, we want a guide to the brand, where to use, how to use, colors, covers, header, and whatever is necessary.

Start the work as soon as the proposal is approved in the forum and finish in the last week of May, already reporting and creating the proposal for next month.

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

DISCORD

SITE

YOUTUBE

BRAND UPDATE

TRANSLATION

1 MEETING PER WEEK OF AT LEAST ONE HOUR FOR ANALYSIS AND MARKETING STRATEGY
MARKETING STRATEGY

Financing Details

AUDIENCE ANALYSIS / MARKETING STRATEGY 0USD

1 MEETING PER WEEK OF AT LEAST ONE HOUR FOR ANALYSIS AND MARKETING STRATEGY 0USD

TWITTER 200 USD
(1 tweet in English per day)
HASHTAGS
TEXT
ADVERTISING

INSTAGRAM 200 USD
(3 POSTS PER WEEK, IN ENGLISH)
LAYOUT
COPYWRITING
STORIES
PUBLICATION

FACEBOOK 0 USD
( 3 POSTS PER WEEK IN PORTUGUESE)
COPYWRITING
ADVERTISING
SHARING

DISCORD 200 USD
(CHANNELS: GENERAL, WELCOME, FEMINU BRASIL, ENGLISH/EN CHANNEL, SHILL, TUTORIALS, LINKS)
WEEKLY MONITORING (MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 4PM TO 6PM)
CONTENT SHARING

SITE 200 USD
(HOME, CONTACTS, DAO, FEMINU ARTISTS)
MONTHLY UPDATING
LAUNCHING OF THE EXHIBITION EDITAL
INCLUSION OF THE 60 ARTISTS WHO PARTICIPATED IN FEMINU EXPO IN MARCH.

YOUTUBE 200 USD
VIDEO EDITING
VIDEO POSTING
IMAGE CAPTURE

TRANSLATION 250 USD
CONTENT TRANSLATION:
REPORTS
EDITIONS
POSTS ON THE WEBSITE (IF NEEDED)
PARTICIPATION IN MEETINGS AS BILINGUAL MEDIATOR

FEMINU DAO LOGO: 250 USD
BRAND UPDATE / FEMINU DAO LOGO CREATION
BRAND GUIDE
GRAPHIC MATERIAL FOR USE IN THE FORUM
(header, covers for social networks, header for store, website)

Total amount requested: 1500 USD IN NEAR

Report of the last approved proposal: [Approved] FEMINU DAO - Monthly Financing / April 22 - #27 by Ghini

ghini.near / FEMINU DAO

Argênide Ghini

10 Likes
4 Likes

Good morning, different videos?

Thank you

2 Likes

Good morning @Dacha! As I wrote our Manifesto quite poetically, I will recite one in Portuguese with Portuguese subtitles and the other in English with English subtitles with separate editing and images. I would like to take this opportunity to present the Manifesto to you. It follows below in both languages. Thanks

visual work by @Natashacremonese

8 Likes

Hi @Ghini – Thanks for your proposal. Is there a report you can share that includes information on progress, metrics, outcomes from your previous funding?

3 Likes

Hi @so608 - Yes, sure! here it is: [Approved] FEMINU DAO - Monthly Financing / April 22 - #27 by Ghini
Thank you!

6 Likes

@marketingdao-council

Hello! Today we were scheduled to launch on social media the submission forms for International FEMINU, however, as this marketing proposal has not been approved yet, we will have to postpone the whole exhibition project. We will have about 60 artists to onboard and I will have to review over 120 portfolios to make the selection. It is a very big project and a delay right at the beginning can really hamper the fulfillment of our whole road mappingg. I would appreciate it if you could position me. It is a very important exhibition that will give visibility to cis women, trans women, non binary women and transvestite artists from all over the world, with a focus on developing countries, in which there is a greater difficulty for these artists to develop and show their work. We did a beautiful exhibition for Brazilian artists and this marketing group worked for nothing. Only at the opening there were 300 people at the cryptovoxels at the Museu xyz , which certainly would not have been possible if it weren’t for the publicity done. I ask you to look kindly at this project. Thank you very much, Ghini

7 Likes

Good evening, I think slightly overpriced rewards cause the delay.

Usually, Marketing DAO approves $200/ per social media.

In my opinion, $1500 is a reasonable reward for this proposal.

So, I can approve the amount. Have a great day :blush:

Couple questions from me (just for information :blush:) :

What problem is Feminu DAO solving?

How is the problem being solved?

How does this help get to billions of users?

2 Likes

Hello @Dacha, 1500USD is too little, could it be 2300USD?

FEMINU DAO is in its second month of life, so I believe we haven’t had time to solve any problems yet, but it is a project that resulted from the FEMINU exhibition and wants to continue the movement that was started. If you ask me what problems the FEMINU Exhibition solved, I can tell you that it was responsible for bringing hope to artists who were having difficulty not only in showing their art but also in surviving; it provided the resumption of the careers of several artists; it made it possible for some to be invited to physical exhibitions or to be represented by a gallery; It allowed the entry of 50 artists, who didn’t even know what blockchain was, to the NFT universe, minting their first work; it allowed a debate about the acceptance of dissident bodies, it allowed the formation of a very united group, which, by the way, joined the FEMINU store today and forms a network of help either with Near’s issues, or with solidarity or art-related issues. Two months after the end of the exhibition, I still receive thank you messages saying how much the exhibition has changed their lives. It changed mine too. This week FEMINU DAO showed and debated a documentary “Mute Body” that deals with the abuse of girls. Later this month we will have a chat with an expert on violence against women. To solve the many problems we face, first we need to talk about them. To solve the very serious problems of prejudice faced by non-binary people, we need first to provide opportunities for their art to be seen and their work to be recognized. To solve the difficulty of some low-income artists to produce their work on cell phones, we are looking for a way to finance the purchase of some computers. Unfortunately so far I haven’t gotten any positive response, so if this is possible from Near, please tell me how it would be possible. To solve the problems of gender pay gap, we need first to point out the cases where the same work had being differently rewarded. Only then will we begin to solve anything.
About getting billions of users, this is not our goal. :slight_smile:
I hope this has shed some light on the FEMINU project.
Thank you for the oportunity of talking about it. Have a nice day too!
Best,
Ghini

8 Likes

Hi @Ghini as this is a new project i suggest you need to follow @Dacha suggestion.

This can be reviewed when we see how you get on and your monthly report

2 Likes

Hi @cryptocredit I believe you are right. Now I understand @Dacha’s point of view. It is a new project at Near, even though we are planning to do a big project. Yesterday we had a long meeting to define sustainability guidelines so we can start to adapt to the expectations and needs of Near as well as our own. I spoke with the marketing group and we will be making some cuts, such as removing the Portuguese posts. Some jobs will be done voluntarily, like Facebok and others will be reduced, like for example the development of the visual design that gets a 1000USD reward in other projects, but will be done for 250USD in ours. I really appreciate your concern. I know that all of you support our cause. I will edit it.
Have a great day,
All the best,
Ghini

5 Likes

I thought a lot before writing what I am about to post here. I was afraid of harming the marketing group, because I have nothing to lose. I don’t get even a near of that grant. But I have learned over my 60 years of life that fear is not a good guide.

First of all, I am not used to seeing people mocking me or any of my projects and if it was a joke, it was not funny. I have the respect of my colleagues for all that I have built and have been building outside of Near and here. I expect to be treated with the respect I deserve by the people in this community whether they are councils who decide how to distribute hundreds of Near or by those who are arriving now and still hold the enchantment I also had when I arrived and which I fight daily so that they don’t drown in disappointments.

Second, I want to say that I don’t understand why, even though I made the requested changes, the project hasn’t been approved yet. This proposal is from the 4th! I was only informed that it did not meet the requirements when I questioned the delay. We are already in the middle of the month and I would like to ask the @marketingdao-council if this will be considered when evaluating the report at the end of the month, with probably less than 15 days of work.
I find it sad that in an environment that is supposed to be cooperative, this kind of thing happens.

That brings me to my third point. The exhibition that was to be held in July will probably have to be postponed to August, so I take this opportunity to communicate to the @creativesdao-council that the entire FEMINU DAO roadmapping is compromised with the delay in the approval of the marketing project. There is no way to organize an exhibition of 120 artists without marketing. Maybe my project is too big for the network. I have not seen any DAO that is committed to an exhibition of this size. In fact I have seen proposals for exhibitions with 5 NFTs. Just for Gambiarra DAO last month I put up over 70 NFTs in various exhibitions on cryptovoxels. And I did it for 500USD!

My last but not least issue is that I have seen some distortions in the community and one of them is the non-parity in remuneration. No matter the amount, everyone should receive the same rewards when it comes to the same jobs performed.
Finally, I would like to make it clear that this text is solely and exclusively my responsibility. The marketing group does not sign this text.
Thank you,
Ghini

13 Likes

Thank you for every word @Ghini . I appreciate the support and really hope that marketing understands your position. We want to do the best always. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@macieira you are a great team and have been working voluntarily for FEMINU for quite some time. It’s not fair that you don’t get any kind of reward.

5 Likes

Good evening. Could you please share links on Femunu DAO social media? It looks unavailable since we approved $2900 grant for your DAO a month ago. Thank you :blush:

Thanks

1 Like

@Dacha, good morning! it is with pleasure that I send you the links and prints of FEMINU’s social networks that after evaluating the pros and cons, we decided to change the name to better suit the status of the project, which would not imply in harm to those who were already followers of our networks, considering that the systems forward automatically. Thus, they are now called FEMINUDAO. If you happen to be our follower you would have been automatically forwarded. This condition was decisive, besides the fact that it is a young network, for us to make this change. Here are the links, including the site recently inaugurated by our marketing.
I look forward to your response to my post above.
Thank you,
Ghini

twitter.com/feminudao

http://feminudao.com/

8 Likes

Thank you Ghini, your initiatives and proposals are a great source of inspiration for us artists. I have followed your work closely and learned a lot.

2 Likes

Dear @AndreaSechini Thank you so much for your kind words and support. It means a lot to me.

@marketingdao-council Good morning! Please could you give some attention to this proposal? We really need an answer of approval or not for the proposal, and in case of refusal, we’d like to know the reasons, considering that we answered all the topics brought by the councils.
Thank you,
Ghini

1 Like