[APPROVED] FEMINU DAO Marketing Monthly Financing / June 22

FEMINU DAO

Marketing Monthly Financing / June

In order to consolidate FEMINU DAO’s social media, I would like to make the fourth funding request to @marketingdao.

“This is the first DAO that is the fruit of one of the largest exhibitions held at Cryptovoxel by artists (non-binary, cis women, trans women, and transvestites), a unique initiative and therefore considered a historic exhibition within the NFT universe.
FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) was open for visitation at Museu xyz, which is a museum mapping the history of the Brazilian NFT, from March 8th to March 27th, 2022. At the opening alone there were about 300 people present. Parallel to the exhibition a live chat was held to discuss art, NFT and dissident bodies, as well as an interview with Mia Siufi, the woman who was the first to open a gallery for women only.”

“One of the main goals for this year is to hold International FEMINU, an exhibition without borders, reaching artists from anywhere in the world.
The social impact within the NEAR network will be very large, due to the movements not only artistic, but educational and with a strong social bias, to be realized by FEMINU, a DAO that serves a wide diversity and generates Web3 accessibility to artists who have few possibilities to show their works, often due to the prejudice they suffer for their gender choices.”

This June we will launch the new Visual Identity of FEMINU DAO, an adoption of the FEMINU brand that started this movement. We have new events, we have an INTERNATIONAL exhibition to happen, with more than 120 artists (cis women, transgender women, transvestites and non-binary), it is necessary to maintain our disclosures, to increase the reach of the public, and also find in the future (soon) investors in the FEMINU DAO brand, it is important to emphasize that the brand will be registered with the INPI.

Start the work as soon as the proposal is approved in the forum and conclude in the last week of June, already reporting and creating the proposal for next month.

TWITTER - https://twitter.com/FeminuDAO

INSTAGRAM - Login • Instagram

FACEBOOK - Feminu DAO

DISCORD - FEMINU

SITE - http://feminudao.com/

YOUTUBE - http://feminudao.com/

BRAND UPDATE

TRANSLATION

1 MEETING PER WEEK OF AT LEAST ONE HOUR FOR ANALYSIS AND MARKETING STRATEGY

MARKETING STRATEGY
Financing Details

AUDIENCE ANALYSIS / MARKETING STRATEGY 0USD

1 MEETING PER WEEK OF AT LEAST ONE HOUR FOR ANALYSIS AND MARKETING STRATEGY 0USD

TWITTER 200 USD
(we will do five tweets per week in English, one per day)
HASHTAGS
TEXT
ADVERTISING

INSTAGRAM 200 USD
(3 POSTS PER WEEK, IN ENGLISH)
LAYOUT
COPYWRITING
STORIES
PUBLISHING

FACEBOOK 200 USD
(3 POSTS PER WEEK IN PORTUGUESE)
COPYWRITING
ADVERTISING
SHARING

DISCORD 200 USD
(CHANNELS: GENERAL, WELCOME, FEMINU BRASIL, ENGLISH/EN CHANNEL, SHILL, TUTORIALS, LINKS)
WEEKLY MONITORING (MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS FRIDAYS FROM 4PM TO 5PM)
CONTENT SHARING

SITE 200 USD
(HOME, FEMINU DAO, FEMINU ARTISTS, PROJECTS)
MONTHLY UPDATES
ONE WILL BE ADDED TO DIVULGE THE PROJECTS DEVELOPED BY FEMINU DAO ARTISTS.
LAUNCHING OF THE EXHIBITION CALL FOR PROPOSALS

YOUTUBE 200 USD
VIDEO EDITING
VIDEO POSTING
IMAGE CAPTURE

TRANSLATION 250 USD
CONTENT TRANSLATION:
REPORTS
EDITIONS
WEBSITE POSTINGS (IF NEEDED)
PARTICIPATION IN MEETINGS AS BILINGUAL MEDIATOR

Estimated results:

Reach at least 8,000 people on social networks.
Increase the number of followers to 350 in each social network.
Get more registrations for the FEMINU International, publicize the opening of the registrations that were postponed.

Total amount requested: 1450 USD IN NEAR

Reduction of 50 USD.

REPORT FROM PREVIOUS PROPOSALS:

ghini.near / FEMINU DAO

Ghini

3 Likes

Good evening, it would be great to know details:

• how many videos for editing and posting;
  • how many articles / reports / etc will be translated;

Thanks.

3 Likes

I’m struggling to understand the purpose behind this project and how it will generate inclusive engagement with the Near ecostystem. I cannot support this proposal.

4 Likes

Hi @Ghini thanks for your proposal.

Could you add links please?

2 Likes

Is there any information/links about the upcoming June event you are planning? If so, it would be helpful to see that.

Do you have any metrics or findings around people onboarded into the NEAR ecosystem through the Feminu project so far?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Dear @Ghini looking forward to seeing response. Thank You very much…

2 Likes

@Dacha good morning, sorry for the delay in replies here. I had health problems and death in the family, which accumulated my work inevitably, especially considering that this week @Natashacremonese is away at an art festival where the internet signal is very bad, so she is practically off which is very rare in her life. So, I was not able to promptly answer all the questions I had with FEMINU, including Creatives that are now solved, now all that remains is to answer here for you. Later today I will have a meeting with the marketing team to be able to answer more properly. I thank you in advance for your understanding and again I apologize.
Best,
Ghini
@so608 @cryptocredit @Klint

2 Likes

@Dacha, good night!

Videos (4) posting and editing on YouTube:

• Workshop on Portfolio Assembly and the importance of USE
  • Interview and Chat with a Non-Binary person, to talk about the theme combat against Violence and non-binarism
  • Statements from FEMINU artists
  • Video of FEMINU DAO Manifesto (en)

Translations:
REPORTS - 9
EDITIONS - at least 20 ( instagram, twitter, Youtube)
WEBSITE POSTINGS (IF NEEDED)
PARTICIPATION IN MEETINGS AS BILINGUAL MEDIATOR - already done 2 Creatives meeting and 1 half hour with @Cryptonaut and at least 2 more

1 Like

Good night!
FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) has been supported by the NEAR community since the first exhibition that took 300 people to the cryptovoxels metaverse on the opening day, represented more than 60 mints because it had several artists who minted several works in the Gambiarra store that was where the FEMINU project was born, besides buying 60N in works in the onboarding movement.
All of FEMINU’s achievements since when it was born as an exhibition have been inclusive and furthermore, many artists who participated in the FEMINU exhibition, joined Near and went on to perform various activities that are also inclusive, in other words, FEMINU has triggered a number of ramifications within the network. Just to mention a few of these names: @ritamaria, @BiaVictal, @naju, @Mayramendes, @fly, @palomak, @LulucaL, @amandalealart, @AndreaSechini @l3v1at4.

As I launch International FEMINU I will be receiving over 120 portfolio s, which is our goal, in order to curate this huge exhibition which will entail at least 120 mints and a lot of interaction on social networks by the artists themselves.

We are going to do do onboarding for the International FEMINU. Here is the link to the Onboarding project of 60 artists for the exhibition that will be done by @mayramendes and @ritamaria as proposed below:

In only one and a half months of the store’s existence, we achieved 49 minters with 1675 mints!!! Astonishingly high interaction!!! Don’t you think? Especially considering the very short time of the store and the DAO.

Best,
Ghini

4 Likes

Hi @cryptocredit , good night! Here they are:

https://twitter.com/FeminuDAO

http://feminudao.com/

Best,
Ghini

4 Likes

What amazing news, @Ghini! I am very happy with the achievement numbers. Impressive! Actually, with all the effort done by you, @Natashacremonese, and all the impressive artworks of the artists I believe that you can do much more.
Congratulations! :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Best,
Mayra

2 Likes

@Mayramendes Thank you Mayra, we are so proud of all of you! :sunflower: :butterfly: :heart:

2 Likes

I believe this is just one more step in the growth of the DAO and the platform, these are incredible accomplishments and it’s just the beginning!

3 Likes

Long life to Feminu! :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks for the additional information and answering the questions from the council. Can you update us on timing of the June event with 120 artists given the current situation as we’re nearing the end of the month? Is that plan still in the works? If so when do you plan to do that? Thanks!

4 Likes

@so608 Thanks for asking!!! The event was not planned for June. June we planned to launch the submission forms. last month we postponed because there was an exausting chat in the forum with the approval comming at the end of the month and there is no way to launch an exhibition of this magnitude with no marketing, now this month we have the same problem. Sorry but I will have to ask you all @marketingdao-council : do you think it is possible? do you think we can set goals without knowing whether or not we will have a marketing incentive? Do you think we shall stop writing proposals for Marketing Dao? After causing the delay in the FEMINU DAO roadmapping for the second month in a row, how can you ask me if the plan is still in the works? Our marketing is working with the other events the DAO is promoting but it’s impossible do realize the Internatinal FEMINU project with this level of incertainty.
Thanks
Best,
Ghini

1 Like

Thanks dear :heart: for the support

2 Likes

Thank you so much dear @Naju or your words!

1 Like

HI Ghini,

Thanks for providing this information. Given the current metrics and growth of artists, I am happy to support this proposal. A few important things to note:

• We are not able to support projects long term. As you gain traction, I would encourage you to think of alternative funding avenues to support work.
  • There has been a significant drop in funding levels due to market conditions. However, we do not want to let the communities that have been developing for months die. This does mean that we expect these communities to help us do the heavy lifting now - maximise value for every dollar and get us closer to 1 Billion users.

Kindly look back at some of my fellow Council members questions, some may still be waiting on info to decide.

3 Likes