[Approved] FEMINU DAO - Monthly Financing / April 22

FEMINU DAO

Monthly Financing / April

In order to consolidate the social networks of FEMINU DAO, we would like to present the first marketing project.
This is the first DAO that is the result of one of the largest exhibitions held at cryptovoxel by women artists, including non-binary, cis women, trans women, and transvestites, a unique initiative and therefore considered a historical exhibition within the NFT universe.
FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) was open for visitation at Museu xyz, which is a museum mapping the history of the Brazilian NFT, from March 8th to March 27th, 2022. At the opening alone there were about 300 people present. In parallel to the exhibition a live chat was held to discuss art, NFT and dissident bodies, and an interview with Mia Siufi, the woman who was the first in Latin America to open a gallery for women only.

Now FEMINU becomes the first DAO with such inclusions in female gender issues, not binary ones.

One of the main goals for this year is the realization of International FEMINU, an exhibition without borders, reaching artists from anywhere in the world.
The social impact within the NEAR network will be very large, due to the movements, not only artistic but also educational and with a strong social bias, to be carried out by FEMINU, a DAO that serves a wide diversity and generates Web3 accessibility to artists who have few possibilities to show their works, often due to the prejudice they suffer for their gender choices.

In this first month we would like to present the DAO, concept, the brand, and the values of DAO, as well as present the Brazilian women councils that are responsible for DAO, as well as the curatorship of one of them that was responsible for the National FEMINU (exclusive for Brazilian artists), to progressively activate the social networks, and ensure that publicity shows the importance of supporting and funding our projects for society, and for a more equal society in terms of access.
Also, this month we will present all the works of the artists who participated in the first FEMINU exhibition, on social networks.
Initially we aim to have at least 200 followers on each of our social networks.

Start in the first week of April and finish in the last week of April, already reporting and creating the proposal for the next month.

TWITTER (2 POSTS PER DAY, IN PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH)
INSTAGRAM/ FACEBOOK (2 POSTS A DAY, IN PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH)
DISCORD (CHANNELS: GENERAL, WELCOME, FEMINU BRASIL, ENGLISH/EN CHANNEL, SHILL, TUTORIALS, LINKS)
SITE (HOME, CONTACTS, DAO, FEMINU ARTISTS)
YOUTUBE (AT LEAST 1 VIDEO EVERY 15 DAYS)
2 SOUNDTRACKS
TRANSLATION (TRANSLATION OF ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION, PLUS TEXTS AND PRESENTATIONS)

Financing Details

INCLUDING AUDIENCE ANALYSIS/ AND MARKETING STRATEGY

TWITTER 500 USD
INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK 500 USD
DISCORD 500 USD
SITE 500 USD
YOUTUBE 200 USD
SOUNDTRACKS 200 USD
TRANSLATION 500 USD

Intended to present the Brand Guide proposal next month.

Total amount requested: 2900 USD IN NEAR

ghini.near / FEMINU DAO

ArgĂŞnide Ghini

4 Likes

Good evening, could you please share the links and introduce your social media team ? Thank You

7 Likes

Congrats @Ghini it’s going to be beautiful.

3 Likes

Hi @Dacha I’ve known the marketing team formed by @macieira @ViniciusGCP94 and @Natashacremonese since their formation at the beginning of the year and especially with the organization and curation of FEMINU I had the opportunity to see up close the work they developed in a totally voluntary way for this exhibition. I think that what really caught my attention in this team is precisely the ability to develop a high level of work, with very satisfactory responses, seeking to set high but achievable goals and also by the values related to developing and strengthening the work together, always acting to involve the Near community, besides all this, I admire the correctness in the way they relate to other groups. They have worked tirelessly in a voluntary way, contributing a lot to the success of FEMINU, which received 300 people on the opening day, and it is only fair that they are chosen to continue this important work, and that they are adequately compensated for it, especially now that the first objective of FEMINU DAO is an international event that will demand a larger volume of work and the need to be more expansive.
The links to FEMINU are: Login • Instagram and https://twitter.com/FeminuExpo.
A Facebook page will be developed with the intention of bringing information and reaching people who are not in the NFT universe, establishing a bridge that will allow more people to enter the Near ecosystem.
I remain at your disposal for any further questions.
Thank you,
Ghini

3 Likes

Yes @ViniciusGCP94 !!! Tamo junto :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Ghini can you share who is a member of the DAO?

3 Likes

Hi @Ghini , another great step here in the NEAR community. I have been an admirer of the project since the beginning and I am rooting for everything to work out for you. You know you can count on me for anything you need! Let’s together build a better world with beautiful art and less discrimination. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Ghini Good night my friend, and art colleague! An honor to share with you, learn, and work alongside you. I am touched by the trust you place in our work, mine and also that of the marketing team that summoned us, we did everything with great affection and we really like what we do, especially these beautiful purposes that have been built. An honor to work with you. Thank you for the invitation, and trust.

2 Likes

The posts definitely seem unique. You’ve got my support.

4 Likes

Interesting project. I am also happy to support it, and look forward to seeing your end of month report.

4 Likes

Ok, thank you. Happy to support you.

3 Likes

Good evening! Your proposal was Approved on the forum.
Please, follow these steps to get approval on Astro DAO

Thanks

Please, don’t forget to give an answer to the question. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @so608 and @Dacha , first of all I would like to apologize for the delay in this response. I was a bit offline because since January when I started organizing the FEMINU exhibition I haven’t been off the web3 for a day and I needed to unplug a bit. Last night I answered only one question in Portuguese so it was easier to answer from my cell phone and without glasses :slight_smile:

This is our first month in which we have outlined a plan where first, in April, a manifesto will be made to make clear the objectives, goals and values that will guide the FEMINU project that will have as its first achievement something very bold that is the organization of the International FEMINU that intends to expose the double of artists, or 120, probably becoming the largest of its kind, working for other DAOs to join the project with their own proposals so that the work encompasses and motivates the Near network in this cause, without the need for councils to participate in all events, on the contrary, the idea is to generate a wave that spreads and comes to add for the same cause. This month the FEMINU store will be opened and the artists who participated in the first exhibition and others who may be interested and participate will be invited. In any case, anyone can propose for the FEMINU DAO.

Please feel free to ask and suggest anything because we are starting this project and we want to involve the community as much as possible.

Thank you!
Ghini

3 Likes

@macieira Thanks my friend for all the support and ideas and working together always!!!

2 Likes

@Natashacremonese thank you my friend. I respect and admire you all as the professionals and persons you are!!! it’s great to work with you.

Thanks @Klint for the comment and support. The project needs . :sunflower:

@cryptocredit I appreciate your interest in this meaning project. There’s a lot of work to do and we intend to have the community working with us. Thank you!

2 Likes

@Dacha thanks for your support and for helping in this next step. Have a nice day. :sunflower:

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council Astro

1 Like

Thank you. Could you please provide amount in Near (for statistics) and target wallet? Thanks

3 Likes