[Approved] “FEMINU - an exhibition that became a DAO” and “FEMINU - a curator and the lessons about gender”

“FEMINU - an exhibition that became a DAO”

“FEMINU - a curator and the lessons about gender”

Proponent : Ghini
NEAR account for payment: ghini.near

Project Timeline: April 1 th – April 30 th 2022

Objective :

The goal of this proposal is to write two articles of 500/700 words each:

“FEMINU - an exhibition that became a DAO”

“FEMINU - a curator and the lessons about gender”,

based on my experience as curator of the historic FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) exhibition that brought together 60 artists among cis women, trans women, non-binary women, and transvestites, celebrating the feminine in all its diversity at the Museu xyz in the cryptovoxels metaverse, a unique initiative in the NFT universe, with the aim of giving visibility to minorities who find it difficult to exhibit their artistic work, or often even get work because of prejudice regarding gender choices.

Justification:

FEMINU represents much more than just an exhibition, for having brought discussions of gender, dissident bodies, prejudice, and social exclusion.

Within this scenario she became a DAO in order to extend what was started in the Brazilian edition of FEMINU, in which one can reflect on the discriminations regarding the freedom of gender choices, in the midst of an exhibition that was being built as a portal in which the artists in their great majority came from outside the NFT universe.

My skils:

I have an artistic career that includes several international exhibitions and is about to complete 20 years. Since the beginning of my experience with NFTs, I became interested in curating exhibitions in the metaverse, having been one of the curators of BrazucasNFT, the largest exhibition of NFTs by Brazilians until then, I held several solo shows at cryptovoxels, and recently, I idealized, organized and curated FEMINU, which included 60 artists among cis women, trans women, non-binary women and transvestites. Both Brazucas and FEMINU had the expography carefully planned and especially praised in terms of its originality.

Project and Timeline:

In order to fulfill the objective, I intend to write:

“FEMINU - an exhibition that became a DAO” until 10th April

“FEMINU - a curator and the lessons about gender” until 15th April

Budget (April): 130 USD will be required for each article, paid to ghini.near

TOTAL : 260 USD in near

Artistic name: Ghini

Traditional, digital and NFT Artist, curator and poet.
Gambiarra DAO council, FEMINU DAO council.
FEMINU curator, Brazucas NFT curator, both historical exhibitions in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels metaverse.
NFT’s exhibitions in New York (NFT.NYC 22), Art Basel Miami Week 22 and several exhibitions at Cryptovoxels Metaverse.
Physical artworks exhibited in Museums in Germany, Switzerland, Israel, Korea and Lithuania.
This year I will publish my first book of poems.

Links: @ghini_ar | Linktree

25 Likes

Sounds like a great project fam, i identify with your proposal and I look forward to seeing it approved by the community :partying_face::purple_heart:

3 Likes

@Dedeukwu glad to know that. Thanks for the support! :sunflower: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

excellent proposal! cheering for approval! good writing!

3 Likes

Its amazing that FEMINU can be also historicall reported in an Article! Fly FEMINU fly!!!

1 Like

Beautiful and concise proposal Ghini as always. I will love to read and have this material for future research. :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

@Carlos I appreciate your support, thank you :butterfly:

@filmesdeinfiltracao thank you for being together in the FEMINU project my friend. There’s a lot to come. Fly FEMINU, fly!!!

@whoiscavenaghi Thank you Carol, for the support. The FEMINU project has been an immense learning experience.

@Dedeukwu As this is the first time I propose to Writers Guild, I don’t know if I need to go to astro or if I just propose here. Appreciate if you could explain to me how to do it, please. Thanks! have a nice day

1 Like

Yes @Ghini you are on the right track with your proposal here, it can move to the AstroDAO once the DAO gets funded by the Creatives DAO for automatic payout after Council votes but for now it’s still on review here by the community.

No worries fam, I’ll let you know when it’s time to hit Astro after approval :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Dedeukwu thank you so much for the information :sunflower: :pray:

2 Likes

@Ghini always surprise us with proposals that comes to empower the community and also to support artists that historically do not have visibility and space.
at the same time, FEMINU is giving us opportunity to discuss and to learn more about gender, dissident bodies, exclusion… thus article for sure will gather different voices, historically silent, and contributes to give more visibility to this important discussion in the contemporary world we live.

2 Likes

@ritamaria, we are together on this path, my dear friend. Your artistic work, with voice and body, your workshops, everything you do has this direction, to empowering all of us. So I am very proud with your comment. Thank you so much for your encouraging words. :butterfly:

2 Likes

Take a look @laabogadorosa

Could be interesting for your work

Best
Luis Aponte

2 Likes

Estimated @Ghini

What a pleasure to read this proposal in favor of making visible the valuable work of cis, trans, non-binary and transvestite women artists.

That art can be exercised freely, and that proposals like this are the impetus for that to happen.

Thank you @LuisAponte99 for allowing me to read this valuable information.

2 Likes

Dear @laabogadorosa, have no words to express my gratidute for your kind words and support to this cause. I already followed you in instagram so I can learn more about your work empowering young women. I would love to exchange ideas with you and maybe get in touch with some young peruvian artists.
Thank you @LuisAponte99 for bringing us together.

1 Like

Yes, I have seen it and I have also followed you on Instagram.

And surely yes, you can count on me as an ally from Peru.

A hug.

1 Like

@laabogadorosa that’s wonderfu!! We will be in touch. Thank you again! A hug :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very good @Ghini ! You have my full support. Always inspiring and adding more value to the community. Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like