[Approved] Videos for the FEMINU Exhibition

Proponent: Ghini (Argenide Ghini)

NEAR account for payment: ghini.near

Project Timeline: March 1 th – March 22th 2022

Objective: The main objective of this project is to produce 4 videos for the FEMINU Exhibition (Feminine NFTs Universe Exhibition) to be held in March 8th - March 22nd, at the Museu.xyz at Cryptovoxels. All of them to be also posted on the Gambiarra Youtube channel and also to the Museu.xyz kept as a historical registration of the FEMINU Exhibition.

[APPROVED] FEMINU is a project in which the main objective is to give visibility to cis, trans women and non-binary Brazilian NFT artists, bringing them to the FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) Exhibition that will take place in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels from March 8th – March 22th 2022. Each onboarded artist (proposal already approved by Mintbase - [APPROVED] Onboarding women and trans Brazilian artists - #7 by marianeu 3) minted at least 2 artworks with at least one at 1N price, and buy a 1N NFT from the Gambiarra store. Other MIntbase artists will also participate of the exhibition.

*The first video will have short statements (poetry, singing, etc) from all the participating artists and will be on loop at the FEMINU exhibition oppening.

*The second video is a chat about women in the art market and NFTs with: Mia Siufi, the owner of Supernova Arts, first Latin American gallery to have only women’s art and Ghini, as the mastermind, organizer and curator of the exhibition. There is also a possibility of having a Gambiarra artist representing the store (to be defined).

*The third video is a chat with trans women and non-binary artists about art and gender and their NFTs experience at Gambiarra.

*The fourth video is the registration of all artworks of FEMINU exhibition.

Justification (benefits): This is the first time in the NFT world that will occur an exhibition exclusive for trans, cis women and non-binary artists and this is important, first of all because in the art market as in every market, this gender is underpaid and don’t have the same opportunities as men. The videos represent the goals of the Exhibition and talks about extremely important themes. They will remain in history as a record of this ephemeral moment, bringing up issues that are at the height of occidental, and especially Latin American gender and art discussions.

It will be posted on YouTube and displayed in FEMINU Exhibition, besides the Museu.xyz archieves.

The videos will bring visibility to everyone, artists, store and Mintbase.

Gambiarra growed significantly in number of artists (almost 50% increase at least) and at least 50 sells in the store because of the onboarding project. Gambiarra will be mentioned in the videos and will have their logo exposed in every disclosure, together with the exhibition logo to be made by the designer and artist of Gambiarra, Natasha Cremonese.

We will be making history and it would be great to have Gambiarra as partner in this endeavor.

Project and Timeline:

Timeline

March 1th – 8th – planning and recording the first 3 videos for the exhibition.

March 15th – 21th - recording all artworks of the exhibition to be displayed at the closing party

March 21th videos to be released on YouTube Gambiarra channel.

Budget (March): 500 USD will be required to be paid as follows:

350 USD in near/dai to be paid to the filmmaker (conception and shooting)

150 USD in near/dai. to be paid to the editor

TOTAL: 500 USD in near/dai to be paid

Artistic name: Ghini

Traditional, digital and NFT Artist, curator and poet

NFT’s exhibitions in New York (NFT.NYC 21), Art Basel Miami Week 21, Cryptovoxels Metaverse and physical artworks exhibited in Museums in Germany, Switzerland, Israel, Korea and Lithuania. Ghini was one of the curators of BrazucasNFT, a huge Brazilian NFT artists exhibition in Museu.xyz and this year will publish her first book of poems.

Links: @ghini_ar | Linktree

10 Likes

[REPORT] - Videos for the FEMINU Exhibition

Project Report : FEMINU Exhibition

Project Status: Completed

Project Accounting: [APPROVED] Videos for the FEMINU Exhibition - The main objective of this project is to produce 4 videos for the FEMINU Exhibition (Feminine NFTs Universe Exhibition) in March 8th - March 27th, one to be posted on the Gambiarra YouTube channel and also inside the Museu.xyz during the exhibition.

[APPROVED] FEMINU is a project in which the main objective is to give visibility to cis, trans women and non-binary Brazilian NFT artists, bringing them to the FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) Exhibition that will take place in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels from March 8th – March 27th 2022. Each onboarded artist (proposal already approved by Mintbase - [APPROVED] Onboarding women and trans Brazilian artists - #7 by marianeu 3) minted at least 2 artworks with at least one at 1N price, and buy a 1N NFT from the Gambiarra store. Near artists will also participate in the exhibition.

About the videos made

• The first video is a short statement from the participating artists and it was on loop at the FEMINU exhibition. It’s also possible to watch the video on FEMINUs Youtube : FEMINU apresentação Créditos - YouTube

• The second video is a Q&A about women in the art market and NFTs with: Mia Siufi, the owner of Supernova Arts, first Latin American gallery to have only women’s art, Ghini, as the mastermind, organizer and curator of the exhibition and a Gambiarra artist representing the store (to be defined).

• The third video is a Q&A with women (cis and trans) and non-binary artists about Art, NFT and dissident bodies. The talk was mediated by Thais de Almeida Prado and had the participation of Amanda Leal, Anajara Laisa - Naná, Severa Paraguaçu, Perfume Tropical, Fly Goa, L£V1 ÄTA, Loveletter.exe, Blua Discordia, as well as the Introduction FEMINU by Ghini.
  • The fourth video is the registration of all artworks of the FEMINU exhibition.

Budget: USD 500 in NEAR/DAI

200 USD in near/dai to be paid to the filmmaker (conception and shooting of the videos)

100 USD in near/dai to be paid to the editor

25 USD in near/dai for each one of the 8 participants of the Q&A (Amanda Leal, Anajara Laisa - Naná, Severa Paraguaçu, Perfume Tropical, Fly Goa, L£V1 ÄTA, Loveletter.exe, Blua Discórdia). TOTAL amount of 200 USD in near/dai

Near account for payment: ghini.near

About FEMINU Exhibition, the event brought to the Gambiarra store, through the onboarding process, approximately 50 artists (which can be proven by the onboarding report I made for Mintbase – [APPROVED] Onboarding women and trans Brazilian artists - #28 by Ghini). Due to the fact that most of the artists in the exhibition (48 out of 60) are entering the NFT universe, it took many hours of talking and even the help of other members of Gambiarra, such as @macieira , @iagods @Natashacremonese and Thais @filmesdeinfiltracao, for example, whom I thank on my behalf and on behalf of the artists that needed help with many questions and sometimes I couldn’t be there for them for some reason. These 48 artists minted their first NFT especially for the FEMINU exhibition and today most of them are very active in the store, minting and participating in Gambiarra’s exhibitions, social media and events.

All the social media was done voluntarily by the Octopode team, and also organically by the 60 artists in which I am included, in addition to disclosures from the Museu xyz and the Supernova Arts gallery. It is impossible to quantify the number of times the Gambiarra store was tagged in the countless stories and instagram posts, in addition to the huge number of Tweets and Retweets.

I would also like to highlight the quality of the entering artists and their intense participation in the Gambiarra community and Mintbase ecosystem. There have been artists who have minted as many as 20 works, others are already in Gambiarra DAO and planning to make proposals.

The videos and the talks enlightened the NEAR community even more, bringing very important themes to the table.

The talk Art, NFT and dissident bodies reverberated a lot among the artists and expanded the views about what art and NFT can bring together.

PROPOSAL [APPROVED] Videos for the FEMINU Exhibition

Proponent: Ghini (Argenide Ghini)

NEAR account for payment: ghini.near

Project Timeline: March 1 th – March 31st 2022

Objective: The main objective of this project is to produce 4 videos for the FEMINU Exhibition (Feminine NFTs Universe Exhibition) in March 8th - March 22nd, one to be posted on the Gambiarra Youtube channel and also inside the Museu.xyz during the exhibition.

[APPROVED] FEMINU is a project in which the main objective is to give visibility to cis, trans women and non-binary Brazilian NFT artists, bringing them to the FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) Exhibition that will take place in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels from March 8th – March 27th 2022. Each onboarded artist (proposal already approved by Mintbase - [APPROVED] Onboarding women and trans Brazilian artists - #7 by marianeu 3) minted at least 2 artworks with at least one at 1N price, and buy a 1N NFT from the Gambiarra store. Near artists will also participate in the exhibition.

About the videos

• The first video will have short statements from all the participating artists and will be on loop at the FEMINU exhibition.
  • The second video is a Q&A about women in the art market and NFTs with: Mia Siufi, the owner of Supernova Arts, first Latin American gallery to have only women’s art, Ghini, as the mastermind, organizer and curator of the exhibition and a Gambiarra artist representing the store (to be defined).
  • The third video is a Q&A with trans women and non-binary artists about art and gender.
  • The fourth video is the registration of all artworks of FEMINU exhibition.

Justification (benefits): This is the first time in the NFT world that will occur an exhibition exclusive for trans, cis women and non-binary artists and this is important, first of all because in the art market as in every market, this gender is underpaid and don’t have the same opportunities as men. We need to pay attention and bring all the support we can to promote events that put women and trans artists in the spotlight, including anyone who identifies with the female gender. A with historical registration on the Exhibition and talks about the theme are extremely important. The videos will remain in history as a record of this ephemeral moment, bringing up themes that are at the height of occidental, and especially Latin American, discussions.

It will be posted on YouTube and displayed in FEMINU Exhibition.

This project intend to bring to Gambiarra the Near artists and the onboarded artists (link of the approved proposal by Mintbase above) with all the artworks of the exhibition minted there, bringing visibility to everyone, artists, store and Mintbase.

Gambiarra growed significantly in number of artists (almost 50% increase at least) and at least 50 sells in the store because of the onboarding project.

We will be making history and it would be great to have Gambiarra as partner in this endeavor.

Project and Timeline:

• March 1th – 8th – planning and recording the first video for the exhibition.
  • March 15th - recording Q&A about women in the art market and NFTs –
  • March 17th recording Q&A with trans women and non-binary artists about art and gender.
  • March 8th - 22th - Recording images from the exhibition
  • March 25th – editing and finalizing the two videos to be released on YouTube Gambiarra channel.

Budget (March): 500 USD will be required to be paid as follows:

350 USD in near/dai to be paid to the filmmaker (conception and shooting)

150 USD in near/dai. to be paid to the editor

Artistic name: Ghini

Traditional, digital and NFT Artist, curator and poet

NFT’s exhibitions in New York (NFT.NYC 22), Art Basel Miami Week 22, Cryptovoxels Metaverse and physical artworks exhibited in Museums in Germany, Switzerland, Israel, Korea and Lithuania. Ghini was one of the curators of BrazucasNFT, a huge Brazilian NFT artists exhibition in Museu.xyz and this year will publish her first book of poems.

Links: @ghini_ar | Linktree

18 Likes

Love FEminuuu !! its revolution !:heart:

5 Likes

FEMINU is amazing :two_hearts::cherry_blossom: it’s been an honour to participate in the exhibit as well as the Q&A. Thank you for remembering non-binary people and including us :rainbow::dizzy: I’m looking foward to see what will come next!

6 Likes

Wonderful ever FEMINUs

4 Likes

I’m so grateful for being a part of FEMINU, and it’s just the beginning! :heart:

4 Likes

It’s an honor to be part of the FEMINU!! :heart:

4 Likes

FEMINU is the best thing that ever happened in my life recently. I’m very Grateful! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

FEMINU is amazing!! :star_struck: :purple_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

FEMINU is showing to us how women (trans and cis) and non binary people can change relations and old paterns. It was super important to have a historical report, videos and interviews of all that happened in such uge exhibition! We are learning a lot with each other and i wish that FEMINU continues with a lot of love, listening and creativity!

Long life to FEMINU!!!

6 Likes

FEMINU is amazing!!!

3 Likes

@l3v1at4 I was very moved by your post. I hope that the day will soon come when inclusion will be something so natural that no one will notice. Love you Levi, you teached me a lot. Thank you!

5 Likes

@amandalealart I am so glad you’re a part of FEMINU. You have such a strenght artwork!!! Yes… so much ahead :heart: :sunflower:

3 Likes

@Mayramendes so glad to read your comment. It makes all the work be worthwhile. Thank you all, @ritamaria, @fly @BiaVictal
What a joy it was to participate in the Q&A, @filmesdeinfiltracao !!! Long life to FEMINU!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations once again @Ghini
Feminu was just born and is already bearing beautiful fruits
Congratulations to all who participated and built this whole movement together.
Ghini You can request your payment on our Astro

3 Likes

@Dazo thanks for the support. Gambiarra Dao plays a big role in the whole project.

5 Likes

long life to FEMINU :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You are amazing @Ghini I’m so happy we could meet in this lifetime and I’m super honored to have participated, long live FEMINU! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay @l3v1at4, I am still getting used with this forum. I am happy we have met too. I probaby will go to Sampa to Amanda’s exhibition. Are you going too? maybe we can meet there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Isa_Danoninho :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes