Do you want to know who builds in NEAR? Do you want to know how to develop in NEAR? What benefits are there to develop in NEAR?
It is important to mention that we have already executed this plan before and you can see our results here → [Approved] Meet the Latino builders of NEAR | Diffusion of NEAR content in Spanish
Open Web Academy is an educational DAO (see DAO dashboard) that runs Web 3 learning programs to teach people how to develop and launch decentralized projects; develops IRL events to incorporate new web builders 3 and promotes the creation of enable solutions on NEAR Protocol for the last 10 months. Now wants to scale with the recruitment of enthusiasts and builders of NEAR by creating educational content that both experienced and non-experienced to learn about the NEAR Protocol, about the Spanish-speaking developers who contribute to the ecosystem, and about how to start building for NEAR.
The Open Web Academy has been testing NEAR certified bootcamps, and its members have worked for the past two years on NEAR Protocol educational projects, as well as building and configuring NEAR validator nodes in Stakewars III.
Our team includes:
- Nicole Arreola : Professor of software development and dev relations
- Alan Estrada : NEAR certified developer and co-founder of web 3.0 projects at NEAR.
- Irving Cariño : Certified NEAR Analyst, NEAR Professor and Google Lv2 Professor.
OWA social networks.
Sitio web: https://ow.academy/
Youtube: Open Web Academy - YouTube
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @openwebhouse
Discord: Open Web Academy
Tiktok: owa (@openwebacademy) | TikTok
Since the creation of the OWA, the internal team has been in charge of producing and disseminating graphic and multimedia materials through social networks that allowed the approach of interested parties to integrate into parallel projects on NEAR. This same material is listed below for verification, clarifying that these resources have not been financed by MarketingDAO.
- “Montando nodos en NEAR” - Series of live broadcasts to show the process of assembling validator nodes and give details and news about StakeWars.
- OWA LIVE - Series of live broadcasts to talk about the NEAR Protocol and show the basic theoretical and technical aspects of working with the NEAR network.
- Smart Contract Construction - Live session to guide you through the technical parameters of creating smart contracts with NEAR.
- OWA Spaces and infographics: +6 Twitter spaces related to NEAR and 3 infographics related to NEAR.
Generation of a series of valuable content with a duration of one month (January in case of approval) that allows to arouse the interest of new builders for NEAR Protocol and show the benefits of the network through the following activities.
- “Constructores de la Web 3” - NEAR Interview series with builders from Latam - 2 Episodes on Youtube per month
- NEAR AMA’s on Telegram w/Giveaways - Invite a Web 3 builder on NEAR to talk with the community on Telegram. 3 times per month
- Written articles - Projects on NEAR being builded on Latam - 2 articles on Medium per month
- Construyendo la Web 3 - Live building session on NEAR w NEAR Certified Developers - 3 Lives on Youtube per month / 2 hour duration
- Marketing OWA - Promotion NEAR builders - Coverage of OWA (Twitter + Telegram) promotion for NEAR contents, copywriting, graphic design and post of contents.
- Short content (Tiktok + Youtube short + IG reels) for building on Web 3 with NEAR - 10 Youtube Shorts per month
- Content 100% in Spanish for Latino communities
- Content created by technical staff with experience in NEAR and with the support of digital marketing specialists.
- Monitoring of stakeholders in collective development study groups.
- Create Spanish-language marketing content to educate more about what builders in Latam are doing using the NEAR Protocol.
- Arouse interest about the NEAR Protocol among web 2.0 software developers and developers of other blockchains
- Channeling of interested parties to collaborate with the development of the ecosystem.
Web 2.0 software developers, developers of other blockchains, people with little technical background, blockchain enthusiasts.
|Content||Distribution channel||Details||Deliverable||Amount USDC per month|
|Constructores de la Web 3 - NEAR Interview series with builders from Latam||YouTube||contact with NEAR builders, interview recording, audio and video editing, creation of thumbnails and dissemination of the material through social networks||2 Episodes per month||1600|
|NEAR AMA’s on Telegram w/Giveaways||Telegram||contact NEAR builders, create graphic material for the promotion of the event, diffusion through social networks, logistics for the realization of the AMA and logistics to distribute 100 USD of the same amount in a giveaway||Invite a Web 3 builder on NEAR to talk with the community on Telegram. 3 times per month.||400|
|Written articles - Projects on NEAR being builded on Latam||Medium||Field research about projects built in NEAR, interviews with project owners, writing articles of approximately 2500 words, grammar and spelling check, dissemination of the article through social networks.||2 articles per month||500|
|Construyendo la Web 3 - Live building session on NEAR w NEAR Certified Developers||Youtube||Plan the technical-educational content for the live,
coordinate the event with the NEAR expert, coordinate with a streaming technician, creation of graphic content to brand the live, promotion through social networks
|3 Lives per month / 2 hour duration||3000|
|Marketing OWA - Promotion NEAR builders||Twitter + Telegram||coordinate an entire marketing team that enables the creation and promotion of NEAR content||Coverage of OWA promotion for NEAR contents, copy writting, graphic design and post of contents.||700|
|Content Shorts (Tiktok + Youtube Short + IG Reels) for building on Web 3 with NEAR||YouTube + Tiktok + IG Reel||Field research for topic selection, script writing for the creation of the short, recording of the short, editing of the short, promotion that encourages the viralization of the content||10 Shorts||900|
Wallet for funding: open-web-academy.sputnik-dao.near