Total Amount Requested: $5000 USD in NEAR
April Report: April Report
April Proposal: April Proposal

Budget: $5000

$1735 - Pollinator Gallery
$1765 - Pollinator Metaverse
$1500 - Council Work

Greetings Creatives DAO!

April has been wonderfully busy, full of learning, achieving milestones, making and deepening connections with the NEAR community and growing/expanding our projects. Dandelions and Honeybees continues to work towards our vision to curate a series of NFTs that represent pollinators and other elements found in a garden ecosystem and display them in an interactive web3 space. However, we recognize that the scope of some of our other projects reaches beyond the scope of Dandelions and Honeybees DAO, so we have opted to create 9INES DAO, where we will provide onboarding and other NEAR engagement support for our communities.

We are excited about the soft opening for our Pollinator Metaverse at the end of May. Visitors will get a chance to support our Pollinators by purchasing art NFTs and Pollinator Pledges. We’ll open things up with a beautiful sound healing set, followed by performances by two fyahh reggae artists!

Dandelions and Honeybees is still in the building phase of our projects but are inspired by the positive feedback and support that we have received. In June, we plan to deploy a social media strategy to introduce our NEAR projects beyond the NEAR platform. Please, review our April Report (linked above) as a reference to check our progress to date.

Timelines included in each listed project

Thank you for your time and consideration!

9 Likes

Big love to Dandelions and Honeybees in da splace! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Give Thanks @Divinityone ! :cherry_blossom: :honeybee: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow! Your project’s looking good :100:

1 Like

All looks good miss @dandelionshoneybees hope your proposal will get approved this month of may. I will give support for your projects :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you @Kalikimaka808 !!!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words! I hope so, too :blush:

1 Like

you can tagged council so that they can see your proposal soon miss dande :wink: hopes that can help :blush:

1 Like

that’s very helpful. thanks!

These projects look awesome!! I love bees :honeybee:

2 Likes

Thank you! Perhaps we can collab! :cherry_blossom: :honeybee:

That would be great! Would love to hear what ideas you have and ways we could use support

1 Like

Sounds good. Your website and roadmap are excellent! I’ll DM you. We’re located in the Yay Area, too.

Wow! This is so great, Dear. You are doing absolutely well

Yeah @dandelionshoneybees
Let’s gooooooooo :honeybee::hibiscus::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Greetings @creativesdao-mods!

I see this is a busy time for you! … When you have a moment, we’d love to receive feedback on our May proposal.

Thank you!
Anushka

2 Likes

Hey @dandelionshoneybees , Thanks for the proposal! I’m happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

3 Likes

That is wonderful news! Thank you!

4 Likes

Congrats for your approval miss @dandelionshoneybees :hugs::blush:

1 Like

Thank you @ImJami2017 !!

1 Like