$1120 - Pollen Nation Metaverse
$650 - Dandelions and Honeybees IRL Pollinator Sanctuary
$150 - Create Paras Pollinator Pledge Collection
$150 - Donate funds to local pollinator projects
$100 - Design 5 Pollinator Pledges on Mintbase
$80 - Update Pollinator Resource Doc weekly
$1500 - Council Work

Greetings Creatives DAO!

We are full of joy as we step into June. Our community has grown, both on NEAR and IRL. Our beautiful Pollen Nation metaverse is in the final design stages and we eagerly and patiently await the launch. We are so thankful to the team at Nearhub for their amazing work and guidance. We have some wonderful projects that we are initiating this month, all aligned with the goal of fostering self-sustainability. Dandelions and Honeybees is a legally established small business in the state of California, and we aim to utilize NEAR protocol to pioneer purchasing items and attaching RFTs. Please, take a look!

June Bee Market Vendor Space
Budget: $1250

Pollen Nation Metaverse
Budget: $1120

Dandelions and Honeybees IRL Pollinator Sanctuary
Budget: $650

Council Work

Budget: $1500

Timelines included in each project listed above.

Metrics for Success:

• Create 50 NEAR wallets

• Recruit 10 new vendors for the Bee Market

• Generate income through the sale of NFT/RFTs, we are still working on the numbers

• Host a monthly metaverse event to invite newcomers to NEAR and promote sustainability

Thank you for your time and consideration!

3 Likes

HEy @dandelionshoneybees, hope all is well.
Just adding some feedback/questions to the proposal:

• There doesnā€™t seem to be a whole lot of interaction from the other council members, especially in the report writing. etc. I wonder if you could explain a bit how you organise your council members tasks.

• How will the donations to the local pollinator projects occur?

• Would the updating of the Pollinator Resource Doc also be considered part of council work?

Iā€™m the lead with the report writing and spearheading the project. Itā€™s not so sustainable at this point as tasks are increasing. Iā€™ll likely be phasing out the current members who arenā€™t as active. This month I will onboard and add to the council the woman who owns the farm, where we have our plot, as well as a woman whose music is featured in the metaverse. She has agreed to support with admin tasks, proposal writing and our NFT work/promotion. Life has been so busy for everyone, sometime progress moves slower than we like.

I sent pictures of how previous donations have been allocated. I have several friends who are beekeepers, and asked what they need support with for the month. So far, I have donated a bee veil, sting support (rescue remedy cream), and a bee suit.

I am one of the newbies here and since being onboarded have taken initiative on my own to learn protocol and lingo. Tabea has been so very helpful. That being said, I guess Iā€™m still figuring out what ā€œcouncil workā€ entailsā€¦ I appreciate any advice and feedback. Yes. That can be considered council work.

Thanks!

1 Like

Ok, I really appreciate the explanation and enthusiasm!
I guess the main reason I ask about the council position is that we are having a lot of conversations about what a DAO is and how that functions in the Creatives DAO and how we can encourage a more decentralized approach. Having a DAO where one person is by far the most active member, regardless of trust and intention, is not all that decentralised by nature, but I also understand that itā€™s a process.

1 Like

Thanksā€¦ It is a process. Especially when working with hesitant communities re: web3 and crypto. However, I will be adding 2-3 women to the council- women I trust, whose skillset complements the vision and who are not intimidated by web3.

Well, please, let me know what the decision regarding my DAO is. Iā€™ve been pouring much effort into Dandelions and Honeybees on NEAR, as well as teaching people about NEAR and opening them up to the opportunities. Iā€™ve been devoting much time to it. But if you feel my work is not in alignment, it would be super helpful to know sooner than later.

Thanks again for the feedback.

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work and openness! Looking forward to seeing how the projects for this month turn out. Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ā€˜yesā€™, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

1 Like

Thank you so much @ted.iv The feedback was challenging to hear, yet valid and is pushing me in great ways. I appreciate you all.

1 Like