[APPROVED] CUDO DAO OCTOBER funding request

OCTOBER FUND REQUEST - CREATIVES DAO

Project Name: CUDO DAO

CUDO DAO - IMMIGRANT AUDIOVISUAL, made by Immigrants and designed to welcome immigrant professionals.

CUDO DAO is an Audiovisual Factory created to be a platform for immigrants to express themselves and their art. Besides that, we want to be a support to help other DAO’s to turn their projects into videos. We are a DAO focused on audiovisual made by Brazilian immigrants living in Portugal and thought to welcome and produce audiovisual for immigrants and natives from all over the world…

Project Status: [ in progress ]

Project members:

Heverton Harieno: @hevertonharieno

Lucas terra: @lucterra

Talita Lima: @talitafflima

Thiago Cunha: @thiago.7hc

September Report

** Design Postal payouts pending (15 N , he will ask the payouts during the next days after finish the job)

** Bounties payout pending in Vertebra and Postal (5x18N) The artists will ask for the payments during the next week as we receive the jobs.

** Bounty of 50N for @lenonreis about Postal August

** Writer Algo me Diz payout pending (12N, the artist will ask the payouts in the end of work)

DAO cudo.sputnikdao.near

Funding Period: October

Updated Project Timeline:

• We are posting the photos from the Postal project daily on our Instagram page and all 30 photos from our September call are already there.
  • The most part of this material is already in our mintbase.
  • We’re checking with the mintbase how to manage our mintbase better because we’re having troubles with space. Soon, we’ll fix it and complete our uploads.
  • We are posting on the Vertebra Instagram page, also daily, the artwork of the guest artists in our September call. The Vertebra project continues to be our main sale project on our mintbase with 29 sales in 3 months.
  • We are working with Incubadora DAO on editing the Poliedro videos for a social media version. The first video is already published on our YouTube Channel.

In order to carry out the actions we planned for this DAO and achieve the goals proposed in the roadmap for October, we request funding for the following activities:

Council Matters:

• Council work 250 USD * 4 = 1000 USD
    Sub-total = 1000 USD

Social Media and Visual identity:

This is work that @talitafflima is already doing and we are already reaching interesting numbers of followers. Since last month, our Instagram Page has doubled the number of followers and we have already reached our first hundred. Our goal is to reach 1000 followers on Instagram in the next 2 months and 200 subscribers on our YouTube channels. For this we need social media work which is already being done.

• Bounty for someone to create and manage our Twitter = 100 USD

After the open call to find a person to create and manage our twitter account, we found @fabiianolf and he started a very good job. So this month we will keep him with this task.

Subtotal = 600

Support from an English speaker

Bounty to find a PT-EN speaker to support us on meetings and texts = 200 USD

Subtotal: 200 USD

Specific projects:

Postal

• Fund to pay the bounty of the 3 new photographers who’ll illustrate the photos that will be published throughout the month of November. Bounty 1 photo/NFT per day (30 days): 20 = 600 USD.
  • Fund to manage the uploads on our Mintbase = 35 USD
  • Fund of Airdrop to do the onboarding of the audience (2 USD per Wallet) = 100 USD
  • Bounty to edit our last live broadcast into a short version with English subtitles for dissemination on NEAR Ecosystem = 240 USD

Sub-total = 975 USD

Vértebra

• Fund to pay the bounty of the 3 new designers / illustrators / tattoo artists who’ll illustrate the photos that will be published throughout the month of November. Reward 1 artwork/NFT per day: 20 = 600 USD
  • Fund to manage the uploads on our Mintbase = 35 USD

Sub-total = 635 USD

Algo me Diz:

• Fund to Production & editing of our new 4 videos that’ll be published throughout the month of October = 360 USD
  • Fund to pay the Bounty for the new writer = 80 USD
  • Transcription and translation for EN = 30 USD

Sub-total = 470 USD

História de Bagagem:

• Fund for Pre-Production and scheduling the next interviewees for the project = 120 USD

Sub-total = 120 USD

Reference: 1N = 7,38 USD (https://www.coingecko.com/en 6 oct 11:58 am Time Lisbon)

Total asked = 4000 USD (542 N)

:NOTE: After approved, all payout proposals will be for the N values displayed here; members of the CUDO DAO council and members of the community will have to use this as reference when asking for rewards. Those will be fixed once and if the request is approved by the council of the Creatives DAO. This must be done in order to protect the DAOs funds, otherwise we risk being unable to fulfill our commitments. That also means that members can ask their payout at any point during the month. Used conversion rate: tba.

All are welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.

13 Likes

We believe we are doing a great job and we want to continue the projects. We are constantly excited to produce more and more! #GoCUDODAO

8 Likes

Lets do this! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

7 Likes

Hey team, this proposal looks great. Awesome to see how many things you’re doing (and the quality of the results!) and how many people you are affecting with these projects! Both the store and the Instagram pages looks very good as well :star_struck: :star_struck: If you’re looking for more writers to collaborate let me know and I’ll spread the word too. let’s see my fellow council members’ thoughts :slight_smile: :orange_heart:

8 Likes

It has been great to follow along with the creativity of the CUDO DAO over the past couple of months. Looking forward to the continued expansion of the Guild’s activities for the month of October. So much content added as NFTs as well, which is great to see!

Also, I feel as though this is an efficient way to handle DAO fund dispersal:

7 Likes

Thank you Chloe. An important part of our success has come from your support and patience with our DAO. We are very happy to be part of this ecosystem. And, about this “Note”, we saw it in the Incubator Proposal and realize it’s a good way to be clear with our team.

7 Likes

We are so excited about your comment Ju. Thank you so much and please do us the honor of having your texts in our next issue of “Algo me Diz”. @talitafflima is looking for a new writer =)

7 Likes

Very much looking forward to it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi Juliana, it would be a great pleasure to have you with us in next month’s Algo me diz. We’ll talk about it again in a few days, okay? :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the support Chloe :blush:

6 Likes

hey hey. I was saying I don’t mind sharing the opportunity, I didn’t mean I’d write it myself hehe maybe for November! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :orange_heart: this month is going to be crazy for Incubadora :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

hahaha lost in translation! :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I am very happy to see this development, your work has been awesome so far, looking forward to more to come!

7 Likes

and we’re very excited for more collabs with you =)

#GOCUDODAO+MUTIDAO <3

5 Likes

Your funding request has been approved :slight_smile:
Please submit your payout proposal to the Creatives DAO :rocket:

7 Likes

Sorry! translation failed here :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: haha no worries :smiley: podemos falar em português também!

2 Likes

let’s go up, all together :muscle:

2 Likes