[Closed Bounty] Vértebra Project October - Collector Series

Hello again,

We at Cudo Dao are proud to create this open call for visual artists interested in expressing their art within the Vértebra Project to produce an illustration series with 10 artworks. These artworks will be minted on and subsequently on Instagram.

This month we would like to create collectibles and that the 10 works have a particular pattern and have an end in themselves. (Example) We would like to know about the project before approving the artist. Please leave in the comments what you would like to do in your artwork and information about your creative abilities.

This project will be done in close contact with the CUDO DAO board.

The first sale is total for the artist. Artwork will be posted as NFT on our mintbase and will be sold for 1 NEAR with royalties split between our DAO (50%) and the artist (50%) after the first sale.

Bounty: 27N for each of the 2 artists at the end of the work.

Each illustration must contain a title and a brief text about the art in question.
The deadline to send the illustrations is 5 illustrations after 10 days of our agreement, and the other 5 illustrations must be sent until November 5th.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us through our group by telegram.

8 Likes

#gocudodao. I would love to see this project on t-shirts =)

3 Likes

That’s great. My proposal is the theme pandemics/plague I starded to develop under the time of social distancing/isolation!

The idea is to work with icon on the subjetc of the fears from today and the past, the blame on animals, foreign and exotic peoples and other kinds of prejudice to cover the real originns of it on agrobusiness and greed.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m a visual artist and I’m very interested in this proposal.
I work with several medias and I have a trajectory in creating paintings with unconventional materials.
I would like to propose a project where I will develop a series of collectibles having as theme the manifestation of the fat-body, using oxides, pigments and other non-conventional materials to accentuate the manifestation of the curves of a non-standard bodies.

4 Likes

I’m so looking forward to this one, the last ones have been so beautiful! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Nice idea! perhaps in the next ones.

1 Like

THX Tabea, I hope you are enjoying it.

1 Like

Sounds fab! Might be dropping you a message later on. :wink:

2 Likes