[CLOSED BOUNTY] “Algo me diz” October

Hello everyone,

We at CUDO DAO have created a call for a new Portuguese language writer / translator for the project “Something tells me” for the month of October

“Algo me diz” is a project that works from an experience told in the first person. A mix of images and a good chronicle, offering to the viewer’s eyes images produced from a smartphone, and to the ears a personal and sincere narrative of the experience of being there, besides being focused on the enhancement of local tourism.

With 4 videos per month (one per week), the videos will feed the CUDO DAO video platform and will be made available on our Mintbase , Instagram and Youtube .

The author must submit a short text for each video (approximately one minute). This text can be a chronicle, a thought, a memory, etc… The only challenge is that this text must start with “Algo me diz”.
This same text has to be submitted translated into English language.

Bounty:

• Texts for 4 videos: 11N
  • Translations for 4 videos: 4N

To respond to this open call, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your relevant skills.

Any questions please feel free to contact us through our telegram group .

6 Likes

@FRANCIELLEALEXO , sounds a great opportunity for you =)

1 Like

Hello Talita! cool. The project is amazing, I love writing and would love to participate in the project.

2 Likes

Hi @FRANCIELLEALEXO it will be an honor to have you participating in our project next month. Let’s talk more about this :blush:

1 Like