[APPLICATION] Programa de Bolsas Artísticas - teresalamelas.near

Olá a todos :blush: // hello everyone

1. Teresa e near ID: teresalamelas.near

2. Lagoa, Portugal

3. Login • Instagram

4. Behance

5. Artist statement

PT:// Natural do Porto, Portugal, encontro-me atualmente a viver no Algarve. Apesar de ser da área das letras, é na pintura e na ilustração que me sinto plena encontrando-me numa constante busca por me reinventar e descobrir diferentes estéticas visuais. É através da pintura a óleo e a aguarela que o procuro fazer, embora esteja aberta à utilização de qualquer médio. O meu trabalho resulta em imagens com representação realista, pese embora, essa estética mais real, seja contrariada através do recurso a composições surrealistas e abstratas, pela palete de cores empregue e pela técnica de pintura utilizada. Os temas surgem na minha mente como um meio de expressividade biográfica.
Neste momento, idealizo uma série de imagens de intenção espiritual cujos elementos a representar oscilam entre objetos, natureza, animais, pessoas, figuras e ambientes imaginários. Como intenção narrativa pretendo explorar o sagrado feminino, a essência humana e diversos estados de espírito.
A acompanhar cada uma dessas imagens desenvolverei um pequeno texto com uma mensagem aberta de interpretação à figura, à medida do que acontece com um oráculo, e no sentido de explorar e partilhar a minha capacidade literária e poética.

EN:// Born in Porto, Portugal, I am currently living in the Algarve. Despite my area of study is in letters, it is in painting and illustration that I feel full, finding myself in a constant search to reinvent myself and discover different visual aesthetics. It is through oil painting and watercolor that I try to do it, although I am open to the use of any medium.
My work results in images with a realistic representation, although this more real aesthetic is counteracted through the use of surrealist and abstract compositions, the palette of colors used and the painting technique used. Themes arise in my mind as a means of biographical expressiveness. At this moment, I idealize a series of images of spiritual intention whose elements to represent oscillate between objects, nature, animals, people, imaginary figures and environments.
As a narrative intention, I intend to explore the sacred feminine, the human essence and different states of mind.
To accompany each of these images, I will develop a small text with an open message of interpretation to the figure, as it happens with an oracle, and in order to explore and share my literary and poetic ability.

1. Sinopse do Projeto

PT:// A bolsa iria representar, para além de um enorme incentivo emocional e psicológico, a possibilidade de adquirir um elevado número de telas e tintas para que pudesse criar livremente. Assim que tivesse um número significativo de pinturas criadas gostaria de as compilar em baralho acompanhando as mesmas com um livro que teria uma mensagem para cada imagem. As obras originais idealmente resultariam numa exposição e/ou na sua venda como NTF na plataforma da incubadoraDAO.

EN:// The grant would represent, in addition to an giant emotional and psychological incentive, the possibility of acquiring a large number of canvases and ink so that I could create freely. As soon as I had a significant number of paintings created I would like to compile them in a deck with a book containing a message for each paint. The original works would ideally result in an exhibition and/or their sale as an NTF on the DAO Incubator Platform.

1. Exemplos de trabalhos artísticos:
    Disponíveis no @behance & IG

Exemplo de um trabalho em progresso:
Work in progress example:

3 Likes

Hey, Teresa!
Thanks for your submission! We hope to announce the winners by February 1st, good luck! :dizzy: :star_struck:

1 Like

Olá, Teresa!

Thanks for your application! We had more participants than ever and the selection process was not easy for the jury of this 3rd edition.

We used the following evaluation criteria: » Quality of Artwork » Past Experience » Fitting with Incubadora concept »Quality of application »Impact of the Stipend on the artist/project

It was a very hard decision, but unfortunately, your application was not selected for this edition.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the next rounds! Stay tuned :crossed_fingers:t5: :hugs:

Cheers :purple_heart::dizzy:

Website | NEAR Forum | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | YouTube | Mintbase

2 Likes

Thank you anyway :yellow_heart::sparkles: it was a pleasure to meet this community!

1 Like