What Can I Do For NEAR

Project- https://www.whatcanidofornear.org/

Bounty/project brief:
A website that lists out the different contribution pathways to NEAR in a friendly and intuitive manner.
Inspiration: https://whatcanidoformozilla.org/

The above website is open source, thanks to the awesome folks at Mozilla, and has a framework that enables translations. We should have our own open source version of what can I do for NEAR that enables contributors to add.

Estimated work/hrs: 3-4 hours including mapping out the different contribution pathways and editing the website. We can also have a couple of people working on this to list out the different contribution pathways, and someone a bit technical, can translate that into a website.

Estimated reward in $N/$USD: TBD.

Details & desired output: A website that’s similar to whatcanidoformozilla, along with the different contribution pathways to NEAR, along with the instructions for someone to contribute and add to the website.

Ideal profile/skills required for the bounty:

• Person to list out the different contribution pathways to NEAR - community oriented, ideally has an idea of the different contribution pathways to NEAR, or the enthusiasm to look around and find them.
  • Person to create the website: Someone technical enough to be able to clone a repo and build a website.
6 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: @potatodepaulo ser as bounty god how do you suggest we publicise this bounty to devs/core contributors?

1 Like

Very good Idea @shreyas.
Person to create the website: Someone technical enough to be able to clone a repo and build a website
We have that person :slight_smile: and ready to work.

Also, I can help to list out the different contribution pathways to NEAR.

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested on doing it!

Although I don’t have a lot of knowledge on NEAR itself, I am technical enough, as well as stated, I do have the enthusiasm to look around and find things.

1 Like

This is a nice development and we will surely share it with our local communities. Thanks Shreyas from NPK Guild

1 Like

@MostafaLotfy, @kseikyo, @Crypto_doctor Thank you, all! I’ll send in instructions your way and we can schedule some time to chat more about this the following week :slight_smile:

3 Likes