[Welcome] INC4 Guild Introduction

Hi @Dacha - we’re in the process of working out the new direction for the nearguilds.com website and with the help of my colleague @jcatnear and the awesome crew at Inc4 we’re gradually getting our house in order. You can expect to see a functioning community events calendar in time for the Hackathon (:crossed_fingers:t4:) and then we’ll tackle the Guilds Directory from there!

Thank you for your patience, and feel free to DM any other queries, ideas, or items of interest for the website to me @mecsbecs on Telegram.

3 Likes

Hi Inc4!

I’m quite new here and got referred to this thread regarding an idea that I shared with @mecsbecs in zoom.

I’m discovering the possibilites of discord and I see it as a very potential tool to for community building.
I was told that the new astroDAO that is getting closer to launch allows token creation.
As I’m also looking for a solution to creating community coin or token that can be transferred in Discord. Can you guys help with developing such tool?

Thie coin would then be used for commerce between community members as well as doing proposals to platform governance DAO. Also liquidity of DAO community coin to NEAR tokens would be neat. Say I lock up 1000 NEAR and that becomes a liquidity pool for the community coin- in a similar manner that PSfoundation has set up their automated Market Maker:

https://psfoundation.cash/biz-plan/business-plan#pseudoStableToken
Thoughts?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Maarahvas! Sorry for late response. Pleased to e-meet you!
Sounds really interesting. The team would love to help, though we’re fully stacked at the moment. This month we’re expecting to finish with the current order and taking up the next one. Let’s have a call to discuss details, so I could plan this project for further guild scope and we’ll start on it once we get to it. Please ping me in telegram @primaveralina and we’ll arrange our meet.

1 Like

[Monthly Update] Hi Friends and Fellow Guilds! :hugs: Long time, no see :zipper_mouth_face:
That’s my bad, been busy travelling in business on one of the NEAR-based projects :helicopter:

First of all, I’ve been really happy to learn that the #s2-guild have become the official East African Office for the NEAR-based :evergreen_tree: Open Forest Protocol :deciduous_tree:! Congratulations @Mazi and the Team :heart:
The INC4 are the official development team of the Protocol, I run the team and tech delivery, so we’ll have a chance to cooperate even more :star_struck:

I have had a pleasure of meeting the brilliant Sankore 2.0 Guild team when they introduced me to the idea of building a NEAR-based DeFi platform for modelling industry :high_heel:. My team liked the idea and the cause that it covers. I’m happy to be of any help here, and hopefully we’ll manage to get this going :crossed_fingers:

As for the INC4 Guild August activities:

:avocado: We have completed Astro :star2: landing with NEAR wallet authorisation for @starpause

:apple: We have integrated the Tockify calendar :spiral_calendar: to the Events - Near Guilds, so that all NEAR-held events could be automatically posted on the website :globe_with_meridians:

:lemon: Also, we’re currently discussing with @shreyas a possibility of automation of the NEAR Guilds’ info updates in the directory straight from the github upon data commit to the repos :inbox_tray:

:grapes: The long-awaited application :pizza: :beer: for @arroz-criativo is in progress, and this is where the whole team’s capacity is currently concentrated. We faced a blocker issue :lock: with the NEAR wallet integration for payments processing, but it’s been tackled :unlock: and we’re good to go. The Client App has been fully completed, the Admin App design and architecture are all set, and now we’re busy developing synchronisation :paperclips: between the app and the NEAR Wallet :card_file_box:
Check the Admin App designs and let me know what you think :yum:

@cryptocredit Carl, I know that you’re waiting eagerly to start, and thank you for your patience! Roughly estimating, we should finish with the Arroz app by the end of September, and we’ll start on your app right away :beer:

And the last, but not the least, I will also share a failure of mine. I have not managed to organise the Kyiv Hack Node, unfortunately :grimacing:. There’s been a number of reasons and factors that led to this, but anyways, the road to success is paved with failure, so I’ll keep on walking :walking_woman:

5 Likes

Glad you haven’t forgotten about me!

I have been thinking alot about this and believe the app will be a key tool for selling beer (and other real world products) for NEAR.

The Admin App designs look great - clean and simple. Well done to the dev team!

1 Like

[Monthly Update] Hi dearest Guild-fellows! :hugs:

Presenting to your attention the INC4 Guild September activities report:

:zebra: We’ve automated the NEAR Guilds’ info updates in the directory straight from the github upon data commit to the repos :inbox_tray: So, all Guilds’ details can be added / edited / updated by submitting a PR and the ES team will merge it for you. Instructions are here in case you’ve missed them.

:hamster: The pizza application for @arroz-criativo is almost finished and will soon be ready to be submitted to Google Play Market :100:

• frontend completed
  • QR code scan functionality in the Admin app completed
  • backend for logging in and storing internal data (list of employees, information about dishes) completed
  • test version of NEAR Wallet authorisation completed
  • minor backend fixes completed
  • testing in progress
  • awaiting Google Play Market from @arroz-criativo to start preparing deploy

:wolf: The team has also started work on a new project - the NEAR Week forum development :rocket: for @JPALHUMAIDAN Check out the new cool designs :star_struck: in our Figma! Hope the community will like it and find it super-informative and easy-to-use!

:deer: Implemented updates to the Astro :star2: landing.

:lion: We’ve made fantastic progress on the Principal Payment DeFi platform’s flows and mock-ups with the Sankore 2.0 . It’s a great pleasure to work with such a talented and eager team! :purple_heart:

:frog: Finally, we’re honoured to receive an invitation to participate in the NEAR Con in Lisbon! We’re coming with the whole team and will be super-excited to meet everybody in person! The INC4 Guild will host a stand during the event, so see you guys there! :boom: @mecsbecs thank you very much for making us part of it! :pray:

5 Likes

[Monthly Update] Hello everyone! :sun_with_face: :rainbow:

It’s been such a pleasure to meet so many friends from the NEAR Community in person and make new friends at the NEARCon! :star_struck: :pray: It was an exciting experience for the whole INC4 team! :heartbeat: Hope to see everybody next year!

Presenting to your attention the INC4 Guild October activities report :

:hibiscus: The pizza NEAR Wallet-integrated application has been finalised and delivered to the Arroz Estudios

• implementation of final edits to the user and admin apps’ frontends (UI/UX) - completed
  • implementation of functionality for app population with items and menu editing - completed
  • implementation of functionality for news posts and tickets sale - completed
  • application security improvement - completed
  • minor backend fixes - completed
  • Android version demo and delivery - completed

:ear_of_rice: NDA NEAR platform order

• smart contracts integration - completed
  • frontend development - completed
  • NFT minting API integration to the platform - completed

:tulip: NEAR WEEK blog:

• landing page design change - completed
  • frontend layout development - in progress

:maple_leaf: Consulting:

• Working with Sankore 2.0 Guild on Principle Payment platform flows, mock-ups, pitch story
  • Outlining the Maarahva Platvorm concept and flow
  • Building concept of the NEARWallet-integrated app for Decentralised Brewery and Co
4 Likes

Hey ! Nice to have you onboard

We have a guild with a P2P Dex project, that is approved by the community but we lack on developers,

If you want to take a look let me know.

Telegram: @fritzwagner

1 Like

Hi @FritzWorm! Sounds interesting! Would love to hear more. Talk soon!

1 Like

[Monthly Update] Hi everyone! :relaxed:

Presenting to your attention the INC4 Guild :maple_leaf: November :fallen_leaf: activities report

New project: NEAR Wallet-integrated mobile application for the Decentralized Brewing Co. Requester: @cryptocredit

:mage: Admin app flow - completed
:genie: User app flow - completed
:mermaid: User payments (NEAR + BEER tokens) flow - completed
:woman_supervillain: User app design - completed
:santa: Admin app design - in progress
:fairy: App section for beer festivals design - in progress

:vampire: Team hours spent:
Graphic designer - 95
UX designer - 22
Product manager - 80
Frontend developers (2) - 85

:snowman_with_snow: Wishing everybody a great and productive week! :rainbow:

4 Likes

[Monthly Update] Hello fellow NEARians! :sunglasses:

First of all, I want to wish the Happiest New Year to everybody! :christmas_tree: :fireworks: :tada:
2021’s been challenging, exciting, ruthless at some points, and full of changes.
Let’s all hope and believe that 2022 will be more lenient and treat us all to great accomplishments :100: and the more ambitious goals :railway_track:

Presenting to your attention the INC4 Guild :snowflake: December :snowman_with_snow: activities report

Project : NEAR Wallet-integrated mobile application for the Decentralized Brewing Co . Requester : @cryptocredit

:ice_cream: Design improvement, addition of a number of new screens, slight edited of existing screens to smoothen the UX - completed
:lollipop: Additional research on similar applications to determine a list of the missing necessary functionality - completed
:cupcake: Development of the code architecture for the User app - completed
:pie: Multilingualism functionality - in progress
:bagel: Planning and goals for January and February roadmap - in progress

:nerd_face: Team hours spent :
UX designer - 30
Product manager - 126
Tech architect - 42
Backend developer - 45

Application delivery roadmap coming soon :dango:

2 Likes

Decentralised Brewing Co application RoadMap

1 Like

Dear @David_NEAR is Brewing CO NF’s internal (investing) project? Thank You.

1 Like

Yep I believe it’s been leaded by @cryptocredit let’s wait for his confirmation

2 Likes

if the proposals are identical, why was one approved and the other not?

Two private companies with similar ideas.

1 Like

at least it’s weird :roll_eyes:

Hi guys! The application for the Decentralised Brewing Co is the project developed within the INC4 Guild activities, ordered by @cryptocredit. The Guild activities are covered by the NF.
Hope this sheds more light on your inquiry.

2 Likes

As founder and head brewer of the Decentralized Brewing Co, I have been working on this dapp in collaboration with INC4 since July 2021.

This project is work in progress and is not due to launch for a couple of months. After full testing and evaluation of the dapp we will announce our plans to the community.

Here is an introduction to the brewery - [INTRO] Decentralized Brewing Co

1 Like

Good morning. Thank You for information. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any goals or metrics which we usually request from grantees in Marketing or Ecosystem DAO , but probably, should be something great as well as NF councils made decision approve monthly $15k funding for the project. :+1:

2 Likes