[Weekly reports] Marketing DAO council Dacha

Hey!

What proposals are you referring to? We can assume if a proposal is inactive after x (TBD) amount of time, and no efforts have been made to reach the Council, that it has been withdrawn.

Council is working on developing an SLA for proposals as we speak :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@David_NEAR in the modern world, time is the main value, you need to decide quickly, because while you sleep, competitors are working. Or do you work for competitors? :wink:

1 Like

I work for NEAR Foundation directly as I’m sure you’re aware.

yes . no offense :+1:

No worries.

Are you able to expand on the projects/concerns you were referring to, please? :smiley:

At the top there are reports @Dacha , but you yourself know everything perfectly well. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you specify which posts you’re referring to I’ll gladly address them :100:

As for ones which are particularly outdated, see this response:

@David_NEAR I am glad that you are good at criticism, which means that you are improving. :+1:

I’m not sure I understand? I’m happy to hear all your concerns and hope I’ve addressed what I can so far. That being said, without more information I’m not able to address, at a more granular level, your original comment.

Can the MarketingDAO do more? Absolutely, that’s why we’re moving forward with the creation of an SLA which the Council will adhere to as strictly as possible.

4 Likes

@David_NEAR

I admire your equanimity and how you diffuse potential conflict with answers that cut to the heart of the matter.

I’m taking notes, David✍️

It’s easy to imagine that @pekpytby is passionate about the progress of Near Protocol.

Kudos.

5 Likes

Still learn the ropes. Unfortunately, i see significant delays. Sorry, about it.

2 Likes

Current Marketing DAO proposals list with councils activities

Marketing DAO .pdf (91.0 KB)

2 Likes

Revisionist history, like a true revolutionary. Why did you delete your contribution?

Very daring of you to publicly accuse me of harassment and hate speech.

You like transparency? I’m happy post our entire conversation from the Marketing DAO. I explicitly told you we were having the conversation there so other Council members would be witnesses.

@marketingdao-council

1 Like

Hi @satojandro

I appreciate @Dacha for help with my projects. I think he just want Near ecosystem become more strong and bigger

I hope you too support this direction?

Why u fight? Can we find piecefull solution?

3 Likes

omg!
tf is so called ‘NearCommunity’ and this guild?

I wonder what were the goals you guys determined/discussed together? @Dacha
was attacking community learders/members and posting +18 pr…n pictures part of the plan?

1 Like

Hello @Dacha please check report for Christmas is near creative contest here :point_down:https://gov.near.org/t/report-christmasisnear-contest-on-discord/12895

2 Likes

Good morning. Sorry, I’m not a part of NC community, not an author or content creator , I don’t like their pictures. I immediately removed information in my report when got terrible pictures from our council. Initially, NC community manager asked to me help him with DAO creation. His main goal was come lgbt people together in one safe place/group, because Russian government chases lgbt people .

Have a great day!

1 Like

Week 3

19 requests by December 1st are still pending. I propose mark them as [Closed] and send notifications to authors @marketingdao-council

Except recently approved [ Approved] C1 Guild November Social Media Management

List :

Proposal Created
[Proposal] Tractioned Social token community launching membership NFTs on NEAR 6/24/2021
Near Hispano, Growth Project: Claim Twitter Account ( Stage 1) 7/13/2021
Near Hispano, Growth Project: Claim Twitter Account ( Stage 2 ) 7/20/2021
[Proposal] NFT Conversations 8/7/2021
Near Promotions [migueldiscord#8471] 9/5/2021
[PROPOSAL] October 2021 Social Media Moderation Budget For Near Protocol Bangladesh Community 9/21/2021
[Proposal] NEAR Instagram Accounts [ near.updates and nearprotocol_news ] + NFT activities 9/30/2021
[Proposal] NEAR Stars Guild October plan and budget request 10/1/2021
[Proposal] Signature Campaign v1.0 by Kitchen Guild 🚀 10/6/2021
[Proposal]: Branding Minting Music: NEAR Conference 10/10/2021
[Proposal]Creating awareness by posting 2 memes everyday for near social medias and tagging them 10/11/2021
[PROPOSAL] C1 Marketing Campaign (Nov, Dec, Jan) 11/1/2021
[Proposal] - Near Protocol Tamil NPT Guild November Month Funding Request 11/2/2021
[Proposal] 2 Month Social Media Marketing budget for Naksh - An NFT Marketplace for Vernacular Art from India 11/6/2021
[ Approved] C1 Guild November Social Media Management 11/10/2021
[PROPOSAL] Russian YOUTUBERS collabs 11/11/2021
[Proposal]Near Social (NS) DAO for November 2021 social media promotion,blog budget for Near Social guide 11/14/2021
[Proposal] Plan to make NEAR crypto lesson GOA in Arambol 11/15/2021
[PROPOSAL] Joint IRL Meetup Budget (Crydo Guild & Degen Syndicate Guild). December 11/16/2021
[PROPOSAL] For Near Protocol Nigeria ( NPK Guild ) November/December activities 11/21/2021
6 Likes

GM, you can mark them as closed according to the internal SLAs written up (not public yet as draft isn’t complete)

4 Likes

week 4

• working with new Marketing DAO guide (new form of reports, proposals procedure))
  • calls with Russian-speaking grantees, help with proposals/reports
  • working with new proposals
2 Likes