Service DAO is Hiring! - Closed

Since this proposal was approved, we will make election for finding best moderator.

Service DAO Community Moderator Hiring Process for Near Protocol community channels.

1. Application Submission:

• Interested candidates,
  • Submit our application on Near governance forum in this topic
  • Or for those not comfortable sharing on the forum, please email it to servicedao@protonmail.com (We respect your privacy)

Candidate must mention their previous relevant experiences, and why they are a good candidate for the role and attach their resume
Please share you near wallet

• We accept applications by Friday February 9th

A KYC will be passed, so please share real informations

Job description: Community Moderator

Description:

As a NEAR Protocol Community Moderator, you will play a crucial role in fostering a positive and engaging community environment within the NEAR Protocol Discord, Telegram, and Reddit channels. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the community remains a welcoming space for discussions, questions, and collaboration among members. You will work closely with the community management team to maintain a healthy and vibrant atmosphere, encouraging constructive conversations and discouraging any form of harassment or inappropriate behavior.

Key Responsibilities:

• Community Engagement:
    • Actively participate in discussions and engage with community members to build a sense of camaraderie.
    • Encourage positive interactions and provide assistance to community members seeking help or information.
    • Foster a supportive environment that promotes knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
  • Content Moderation:
    • Monitor and moderate discussions to ensure compliance with community guidelines and code of conduct.
    • Remove or address inappropriate content, spam, or any form of disruptive behavior promptly and professionally.
    • Report any recurring issues or emerging trends to the community management team.
  • Knowledge Sharing:
    • Stay informed about NEAR Protocol updates, events, and announcements to effectively communicate information to the community.
    • Help answer questions and direct community members to relevant resources or official channels.
  • Conflict Resolution:
    • Mediate disputes or conflicts among community members in a fair and unbiased manner.
    • Escalate issues to the community management team when necessary and provide context for resolution.
  • Event Support:
    • Assist in organizing and promoting community events, AMAs (Ask Me Anything), and other engagement initiatives.
    • Facilitate Q&A sessions during events to ensure a smooth flow of communication.
  • Feedback Collection:
    • Gather feedback from the community regarding their experiences, suggestions, and concerns.
    • Compile and present feedback reports to the community management team to improve community engagement strategies.
  • Moderation Guidelines:
    • Help create and update moderation guidelines, ensuring they align with NEAR Protocol’s values and community standards.
    • Provide guidance to community members on appropriate behavior and content creation.
  • Professional Conduct:
    • Maintain a professional and unbiased demeanor when handling community matters.
    • Uphold NEAR Protocol’s image by representing the community in a positive light.

Note: This role requires a commitment to fostering a positive community environment, a strong understanding of NEAR Protocol, and effective communication skills. The Community Moderator will work closely with the community management team to uphold the standards and values of the NEAR Protocol community. Candidates must be in the Near ecosystem for at least 6 months.

Scope of work:

• Near Protocol Telegram
  • Near Protocol Discord
  • Near Gov Forum
  • Near Reddit
  • near.org / Near Social gateways
  • Helpscout

2. Initial Screening:

• The Service DAO election commission will review submitted applications and resumes.
  • The Commission will shortlist candidates based on relevant experience, skills, and alignment with NDC goalss.
  • The Service DAO commission will vote for candidates and share here result

3. Interview:

• The Service DAO election commission will conduct a comprehensive interview with each shortlisted candidate.
  • The commission will assess communication skills, knowledge of the Near ecosystem, moderation experience, and approach to community growth scenarios.
  • Service DAO election commission members will vote for the candidates.
  • Results will be announced on gov forum by February 14th

4. Offer and Onboarding:

• Extend confirmation to the selected candidate.
  • Provide comprehensive onboarding, collaborate with Near Foundation Community moderators for the transition.

5. Budget :

• Service DAO councils will draft a budget and present it to the Community and make a proposal to House Of Merit after the confirmation of the number of moderators.
41 Likes

Hey there!
I have dropped my details via Email!
Looking forward to work together :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Have successfully submitted my Mail, it will be my pleasure to work for NDC.

3 Likes

I’ve submitted my details on mail to show my strong interest as a moderator in the Near community as an experience moderator who has been moderating for more than 2years Plus in Near community.

Thank you for your consideration.
Miniwax.

3 Likes

Hi ! Dropped an email. Looking forward to be back!

3 Likes

Great, I’m interested in this position! I sent the details by e-mail.

3 Likes

Lovely opportunity, I’m interested in the position, my application has been submitted. I look forward to contributing to the growth of the team.

3 Likes

Hi Team, I have submitted my details. I’m pretty excited about this and looking forward to contributing and growing with this awesome community.

4 Likes

Looking forward to favorable outcome and working with the project soon :blush:

4 Likes

Hello! I have submitted my resume through the email and I’m indicating interest here.

3 Likes

Hello team I sent my resume via email

3 Likes

Excited to have applied for this fantastic opportunity and have shared my CV! With over 3 years of experience in moderation and community management, I’m eager to bring my skills and dedication to the team. Looking forward to potentially working together!

3 Likes

Bringing in four years of experience to the space sent in my application

3 Likes

Would love to contribute my Experience of Ecosystem, have applied via mail, looking forward to it.

6 Likes

I’m interested in the position, my application has been submitted. I look forward to contributing to the growth of the team.

4 Likes

Hi, I would love to be part of the community and submitted my application through mail.

3 Likes

gm, I’ve submitted my application. Looking forward to hear back.

8 Likes

I have submitted my application via email. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

4 Likes

I have submitted my application through the mail.

Bringing my 3years of work in Near ecosystem, community participation and projects exploration.
Happy to put my social skills, data analytics, project management and hard work into action!

4 Likes