Service DAO is Hiring! - Closed

Hey Team,
I wanted to confirm that I have submitted my application for the position. I appreciate the opportunity to be considered for this role and eagerly await the team’s decision. Thank you for your time and consideration.

4 Likes

Successfully submitted mine

4 Likes

I’ve applied for the role via e-mail, interested in working with you guys.

2 Likes

Hello Hiring Manager,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the position of Community Moderator at Service DAO as advertised on the NEAR Protocol Forum. With my background in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology, coupled with my experience in Community Management and Engagement, I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute to your DAO’s success.

Over the past 3yrs+, I have been actively involved in the cryptocurrency space, staying up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and developments. I’ve worked for some Notable Projects like: NEAR Protocol, Atocha Protocol, Fusotao Protocol, Metamon Crew, etc. And I’ve been able to improve myself as a Community Manager/Moderator, Social Media Manager, Digital Marketer, Project Manager, DAO Council Member, Engagement Co-ordinator.

My passion for the crypto industry, coupled with my ability to communicate complex concepts in an understandable manner, has allowed me to engage with a diverse community of crypto enthusiasts effectively.

My qualifications for the Community Moderator role include:

• In-depth Knowledge of Crypto: I possess a deep understanding of cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and the broader decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem. This knowledge will enable me to provide valuable insights and support to your community members.

• Community Building: I have a proven track record of building and nurturing engaged online communities. I understand the importance of fostering a positive and inclusive environment where community members can learn, share, and thrive.

• Communication Skills: As a skilled communicator, I am adept at crafting clear and engaging content, including blog posts, social media updates, newsletters, and forum responses. I am also comfortable with public speaking and leading online events such as webinars and AMAs (Ask Me Anything). I also have great experience with Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Slack, etc.

• Moderation and Conflict Resolution: I have experience moderating online forums and chat groups, ensuring that discussions remain constructive and respectful. I am skilled in conflict resolution and can address community concerns effectively.

• Analytical Abilities: I am proficient in using data analytics tools to track community engagement, sentiment, and growth metrics. I can use this data to make informed decisions and continually improve the community’s experience.

• Team Collaboration: I excel in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including developers, marketers, and customer support, to align community initiatives with the project’s goals.

I am excited about the potential for Service DAO to make a significant impact in the NEAR Protocol space. I am eager to bring my passion, skills, and expertise to support your project’s community and contribute to its growth and success.

As for my compensation, it would be discussed with the Team upon hire. But I can still consider a compensation of $500-$1000 monthly if the Team agrees.

Availability: 40hrs/week

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how my experience aligns with your project’s needs in more detail. Please find my resume attached for your reference, via email: jeromemrys@gmail.com

Near Wallet: jeromemrys.near

Sincerely,

Jerome.

2 Likes

I will be glad to serve as a committee moderator in this great DAO

2 Likes

Hi Hiring Team,
I am writing to confirm the successful submission of my application for the Community Moderator position at Service DAO, as advertised. I have attached all required documents, including my resume and cover letter, detailing my qualifications and experiences relevant to the role. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there are any additional materials or information needed from my end. Thank you for considering my application, and I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to discuss how my skills align with the needs of your esteemed organization further.

Thank you for consideration.

2 Likes

Dears at Service DAO,

My name is Ammar, I’m a blockchain researcher and marketer, and former journalist and culture worker.

I have joined the web3 space back in 2021, when I co founded Taxir, a DAO / Initiative that works to facilitate blockchain adoption in the Arabic region. Ever since, I’ve been focused on public good projects, including AbjaDAO, an alliance of four MENA-based organizations joining forces to develop, maintain and propagate the AbjaDAO Arabic blockchain glossary, where I served as a project manager.

I have an advanced knowledge base as well as hands-on experience in the field of DAOs and governance of online communities. Last year, I received an opportunity to advance my skills in this field as I received a research fellow from the MetaGov project, focused on governance of online communities.

I participated in many governance forums of several blockchain projects, I have +1000 karma on reddit, and I spend a significant part of my day on Discord and Telegram.

Attached is my CV, and a link to my expanded narrative CV:

drive.google (dot) com/file/d/1BMoDzpaF2DnrHqd32urSssAeJMXN6w6b/view?usp=sharing
taxir.gitbook (dot) io/ammar-manla-hasan-cv/

Thank you for considering my application, and feel free to reach out to me via: ammar@taxir.xyz

2 Likes

Hey there! My name is Jeremy Franklin Kevin. I have submitted my application through email and have gotten a response. They told me to share my interest here for the mod position, so here I am! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I submitted my application via email. Looking forward to great things on here

1 Like

Hello hiring team. I’m David Igomu and I would like to express my interest in the moderator role at NEAR where I believe I would be a great addition.
I have also sent my application via mail.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you all again!

1 Like

Hello! Great Nearans!

I just sent my application to the email provided.
I really need this Job, It will give me purpose and fulfilment at this point in my life and career. I love you all. Thank you.

jmadao.near

2 Likes

Dear NEAR DAO,

I have expressed my interest in further growing and engaging NEAR community as a Community Moderator. I am looking forward to actively moderating and developing a positive and inclusive environment. I am excited to contribute to the growth and success of the NEAR community by facilitating meaningful interactions and supporting community members. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely

2 Likes

I’m delighted to share that I’ve just submitted my application via email to be considered for a role at NDC. I’m eager for the chance to bring my skills and enthusiasm to their team. Thank you!

2 Likes

I have uploaded my resume via email
stating my level of professionalism and experience, and I can’t wait to join the team.

2 Likes

Hey,

I have shared my resume on mentioned email and interested in working with near protocol’s thriving community. Thanks. :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve reapplied via email with some changes to my CV. Therefore request you to discard any previous application.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi! I have dropped my details through email!
Looking forward to work together :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve just submitted my application for the Community Moderator position. As someone who is deeply passionate about community engagement and fostering positive interactions, I’m thrilled at the prospect of contributing to NEAR’s mission. Wish me luck! skytonet

2 Likes

I have done and I believe that my skills and experience would be a valuable asset to your team. I am a highly motivated and results-oriented individual, and I am confident that I can contribute to the success of your project.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’ve already sent all the details, I am very interested in this role!

1 Like