[Report] September MotionDAO: Kernel Block7 adventure begin

quantum thought + regenerative economy

“We could describe this as “quantum thought”: being able to contemplate 0 and 1 simultaneously, as well as the spectrum of probability between. If you can cultivate honest humility, you may just learn how to hold all three in superposition without any grasping after certainty”

After deepening on amazing concepts such as: Quantum thoughts and the complementary opposites; humility, shared truth and evolution of trust; silence as commons; history of money and speech, value and meaning; joyful subversion …

… we are beginning the Module3 of this intensive and magical adventure, accompanied all the time with incredible encounters, sharing stories, and listening to talks of magnificent people transforming our world into a better place.

To bear and not to own;
to act and not lay claim;
to do the work and let it go:
for just letting it go
is what makes it stay.

Chapter 2, Tao Te Ching

Rooted in Zen Philosophy … delighted, we gradually find ourselves doing nothing, being happy.

KB7 W0 Fireside: Introducing Trust-full Spaces, feat. Niran Babalola & Vitalik Buterin

We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams …
Ode, Arthur O’Shaughnessy

In the meantime my adventure takes shape: changing how I think, also my “excalidraw artifact” changes every day with my mind-waves.

Also my presence changes: Hello! I am … how can I define myself …? It fluctuates like ocean waves and will always be ocean water.
Follow me on notion to be updated.

And networking through the Kernel Conversations:

“To live together in the world means essentially that a world of things is between those who have it in common, as a table is located between those who sit around it.”

Hannah Arendt, 1958

Qualitative metrics are to be found on the interest of the Kernel Fellows during one of the meetings, on the joyful-artistic architecture I designed linking IRL events and SatoriCreativeStudio campaign’s, and its results to drop in the public into wallet creation and the world of NFTs, as during the site-installations of Forest Stillness.

Thank you for supporting this adventure!