[Report] NxM DAO Management - December 2021

This payout request is for the management of the NxM DAO for the month of December 2021.

2021 is on the way out and December was a great month for NxM! The wheels have been put in motion for the transition of DAO Council, with three new members coming in to take on leadership roles and the community has been growing, active and as vibrant as ever.

The new method of monthly funding proposals for both Events & Projects has been working out nicely and looks like we can continue down that path into 2022.

There have been more DAO to DAO collaborations and I’m seeing community members now branching out and starting their own guilds and DAOs to assist in the growth of the creative ecosystem on NEAR, such a great things to see.

As I am resigning from my role as Council members and my other responsibilities for NxM by the end of January I’ve got one more month of managing the DAO on Astro before handing things over to the incoming council. It’s going to be great to see a change and it’s just what NxM needs to move into 2022!

Request - $300 (23 N 28.12 @ 5:42PM)
Target - vandao.sputnik-dao.near

4 Likes