[Report] NxM DAO Management - January 2022

This payout request is for the management of the NxM DAO for the month of January 2022.

As we shifted into a new gear for NxM this January we began the year with a smooth transition between outgoing and incoming council. With a council call we discussed the roles new council will take and everything is all set up for the hand off!

The new method of monthly funding proposals for both Events & Projects has been working out nicely but incoming council @nullzero @Monish016 & @Paul will assess this and can make changes as they see fit!

We have continued to support community initiatives with more DAO to DAO collaborations and even more growth is occurring in the ecosystem despite all the changes to funding.

This is my last NxM DAO Management post as a Council member and I’m happy to say the future is bring for the community with new leadership taking the helm! Thanks for being a part of this journey with me and I’m so happy with the results of all the work everyone has contributed to make NxM the success it is!

Peace!

Request - $300 (27 N @$11.11 on 29/01/22 11am)
Target - vandao.near

1 Like